Fake Cathyb is confused..This newsgroups IS misc.health.alternative

Old June 9th 06, 04:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Default Fake Cathyb is confused..This newsgroups IS misc.health.alternative

Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

Old June 9th 06, 05:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

Gosh. Given that this is a health newsgroup, why has Jan started a
second thread in two days concerning grammar?

Remedial English, Jan. You know it makes sense.

Old June 9th 06, 05:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

I'm not trying to be a wise ass, but why then are you cross-posting to
*alt.support.attn-deficit*? This is a *support* group, not a *health*
group.

Old June 9th 06, 11:25 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

Gosh. Given that this is a health newsgroup, why has Jan started a
second thread in two days concerning grammar?

Remedial English, Jan. You know it makes sense.

These are a few recent examples of Janish grammar. Do you have any
favorites?

"Have a nice day, if appears you have willfully deaden your conscious."

"If it would an honorable person..it would prove it's claims."

"P.S. The other excatholic [whose names just pops up all by itself *;*
*kain't save ya].."

;o) Rich

Old June 9th 06, 02:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Rich wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

Gosh. Given that this is a health newsgroup, why has Jan started a
second thread in two days concerning grammar?

Remedial English, Jan. You know it makes sense.

These are a few recent examples of Janish grammar. Do you have any
favorites?

"Have a nice day, if appears you have willfully deaden your conscious."

"If it would an honorable person..it would prove it's claims."

"P.S. The other excatholic [whose names just pops up all by itself *;*
*kain't save ya].."

She's a star, isn't she? Did anyone understand the last one? Or the
first? Or..

My personal favourite was quite trivial, and not up to her usual
standards, but I found the context amusing. While telling someone off
for the spelling "arguement" she managed:

"I am not here for any winning of an agrument, which you spelled wrong.
I am intersted in NOT drugging BABIES...not stupid petyy things ..."

Cathy

;o) Rich

Old June 9th 06, 02:53 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

cathyb wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

Gosh. Given that this is a health newsgroup, why has Jan started a
second thread in two days concerning grammar?

Perhaps Jan is trying to improve her writing and she wants to share it
with you.

As Barney says, Sharing IS Caring.

Remedial English, Jan. You know it makes sense.

Old June 10th 06, 04:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Justin wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

No, it's alt.support.attn-deficit, you cross-posting ****wit.

Boy, you said it even better than I.

Old June 10th 06, 05:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

"Rich" wrote in message

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
Suggestions:

http://alt-usage-english.org/excerpts/fxrelate.html

http://cmslive.curriculum.edu.au/lea...eID=9794&id=58

http://www.aacircle.com.au/forums/te...han-south.html

Gosh. Given that this is a health newsgroup, why has Jan started a
second thread in two days concerning grammar?

Remedial English, Jan. You know it makes sense.

These are a few recent examples of Janish grammar. Do you have any
favorites?

"Have a nice day, if appears you have willfully deaden your conscious."

"If it would an honorable person..it would prove it's claims."

"P.S. The other excatholic [whose names just pops up all by itself *;*
*kain't save ya].."

;o) Rich

Blatant liar, aka/cathyb wrote:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...57add11?hl=en&

Sorry about the name; my son gave it to me as a joke many months ago,
and sometimes it just shows up.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...8791e5a?hl=en&

Well, yes. It usually occurs when I post to a group other than mha; I
never remember to check which name is up there. Since in this case the
post was to a breast implant group I've never visited before, it
happened here.

Why; what possible problem can you have with this? Do you hav e any
conception of how stupid you appear?

Jan Drew wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

excatholic wrote:

I will show how DECEITFUL aka/cathy is:

"excatholic" wrote in message
oups.com...

She didn't want the readers to see that.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...0388100?hl=en&

Sure, Jan. That's why I posted it: so no-one would read it.

==

Well, NO she did NOT.

Blatant liar exposed.

Old June 10th 06, 05:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Jan Drew wrote:
"Rich" wrote in message

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

Jan Drew wrote:
"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...

excatholic wrote:

I will show how DECEITFUL aka/cathy is:

"excatholic" wrote in message
oups.com...

She didn't want the readers to see that.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...0388100?hl=en&

Sure, Jan. That's why I posted it: so no-one would read it.

==

Well, NO she did NOT.

Blatant liar exposed.

Incredible. Another post that makes no sense at all. Remedial English,
Jan.

Speaking of blatant liars though:

'Hey, Jan. Concerning the article "Stupid Skeptic Tricks", you said:

"I posted it with permission from the author."

http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ve/msg/c4dec9f...

Everyone knew it was a lie. And look what the author said:

'As the author of "Stupid Skeptic Tricks," I can state unequivocally
that Jan Drew never requested or received permission to reprint or
repost the article from me. I was doing a bit of ego-surfing, and her
dishonesty ****ed me off.'

http://groups.google.com.au/group/mi...ve/msg/9ec117e...

And we can all now state unequivocally that Jan is a liar and a thief.
'

Old June 10th 06, 06:13 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.breast-implant,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health

Jan---You are looking a bit confused. If your subject line is "This
newsgroups IS misc.health.alternative" --- then why would you post it
to: misc.health.alternative, alt.support.breast-implant,
alt.support.attn-deficit, misc.kids.health

If you don't want to look like a kook or an internet troll, please
contain your postings to misc.health.alternative. In other words - GO
BACK TO YOUR ROOM.