Happy Thanksgiving all

Old November 26th 03, 02:07 PM
lm

Default Happy Thanksgiving all

We're road-tripping back to DC for Tofurkey with my little bro's
family and a weekend of seeing old friends. Here's a pic of something
we *won't* be drinking.

http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/2...825836588.html

Peace,

lm
Old November 26th 03, 02:52 PM
Joelle

We're road-tripping back to DC for Tofurkey with my little bro's
family and a weekend of seeing old friends

Same to you and have a safe trip - tomorrow we have a 6 hour trip to Wisconsin
to the in-laws.

Here's a pic of something
we *won't* be drinking.

http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/2...825836588.html

I heard about that stuff. It's looks about as disgusting as it sounds.

Joelle
The world is a book and those who do not travel read only one page - St
Augustine
Joelle
Old November 26th 03, 08:03 PM
kat

"lm" wrote in message ...
We're road-tripping back to DC for Tofurkey with my little bro's
family and a weekend of seeing old friends.

Ooh!! Road trip!! Those are ALWAYS fun, even when they're not. (I still
remember the days driving down the highway, the three of us kids fighting in
the back seat, my dad getting ****ed off at us for fighting, my mom trying
to tell us to zip it up, us not shoving socks in it, my dad getting more
angry, my mom continuing her 'reasoning', my dad driving ALL OVER the
highway, my mom yelling at him to pay attention to the road, us still
fighting, my dad driving while trying to reach blindly back to try and make
some sort of contact with ANYTHING in the back seat, my mom telling my dad
to watch the road... it goes on and on) Those were fun days... lol
Anyways.. Have fun, and drive safely!

Here's a pic of something
we *won't* be drinking.

http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/2...825836588.html

OOH! That looks and sounds soooooooo disgusting. Shame on Jones! Those
bottles remind me waaaaay too much of the bottles of cat gravy I saw at the
store on the clearance table. That drink looks like something that belongs
on Fear Factor, not near the everyday person's mouth!

Peace,

lm

Old November 27th 03, 01:27 AM
turtledove

"lm" wrote in message
We're road-tripping back to DC for Tofurkey with my little bro's
family and a weekend of seeing old friends. Here's a pic of something
we *won't* be drinking.

http://smh.com.au/ftimages/2003/11/2...825836588.html

Peace,

lm

Thanks! We're going to Utah to visit my BIL's family. My sister and her
hubby (my BIL, for those who didn't understand the abbrev.) are out west for
the week. There will be 53+ people at his folks house tomorrow. Friday
we're going to go find some snow and show my sis's boys how to build a
snowman (they live in Florida near where I lived).

I have a four day weekend and I'm THRILLED!!

Happy Holidays all!

*bri

Old November 27th 03, 09:42 PM
Misty

Kat - you just described *my* family!!
Good to know there were other crazy families like mine! ...those were
the good old days. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Old November 28th 03, 11:15 AM
kat

"Misty" wrote in message
Kat - you just described *my* family!!
Good to know there were other crazy families like mine! ...those were
the good old days. Happy Thanksgiving to all!

Haha Yea, that's totally how we were. Actually, we still are, on the rare
occasions that we all get into a vehicle together, although it's mostly when
we go over for supper to Grandma and Grandpa's place... It's the same old
thing, even now... I fight with my brothers, they fight with me, we gang up
on the youngest, my dad gets angry, and, of course, I'm always glad I sit
opposite from him, and stay the furthest away from him when he threatens us
all with forks or kicks at us for putting our feet on the brace under the
table.
Friend and I, not that long ago, were laughing about times like that... Her
family is the exact same as mine... She has 2 siblings as well, and she has
a little niece, so, basically, her family is the same setup as mine, and we
laughed thinking about those days when we'd be sitting in the back on a
trip, and it was always Mom reasoning and getting mad because Daddy wasn't
paying attention to the road and was too busy trying to swat us in the back.
Good times back then, and no, you're not the only one who comes from a
family whose days were often filled with complete craziness and insanity!