µL½X¹q¼v,§K¶O¤U¶Ç 7046

Old August 5th 03, 12:54 AM
dolores

Default µL½X¹q¼v,§K¶O¤U¶Ç 7046

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol actually

helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Old August 5th 03, 06:45 PM
Paul Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol

actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG troll.......steveb
and dolores...............

Old August 5th 03, 07:05 PM
dolores

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol

actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Hmmm...'spose most of yer species would consider any human ugly....Now go
play with the others on the tyre .....there's a good gal!...and I'll give ya
a nana!!

Dolores

Old August 5th 03, 08:02 PM
Dennis Here

CME wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message

Full moon again?

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Actually, it is rather attractive!

Dennis

Old August 5th 03, 08:51 PM
dolores

"Dennis Here" youreply
wrote in message ...

CME wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message

Full moon again?

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Actually, it is rather attractive!

Dennis

blush, blush, blush,.....and that'll be a first here, for me!!.....

Now I've forgotten the quick witted smartarsed remark I'd thought of.....

Dolores

Old August 5th 03, 09:22 PM
CME

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol

actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG troll.......steveb
and dolores...............

Oh am I not in the running? Awwwwww lol

Christine

Old August 5th 03, 09:23 PM
CME

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol

actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Hmmm...'spose most of yer species would consider any human ugly....Now go
play with the others on the tyre .....there's a good gal!...and I'll give

ya
a nana!!

Dolores

At least think up something original, come on, I know you can do it!

Christine

Old August 5th 03, 11:47 PM
dolores

"CME" wrote in message

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
[...]

Ok fair enough......yer probably sick to the back teeth of us shoving
bananas through the fence....howsabout some peanuts....but only if ya
promise not to spit em at the visitors.......

Dolores

Old August 6th 03, 12:48 AM
Paul Fritz

"CME" wrote in message
newsmUXa.9$%T.6@edtnps84...

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol

actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG

troll.......steveb
and dolores...............

Oh am I not in the running? Awwwwww lol

Christine

Nope, you do not appear intent on stirring up the s**t and/or posting to
amuse yourelf

Old August 6th 03, 08:16 PM
CME

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
newsmUXa.9$%T.6@edtnps84...

"Paul Fritz" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"dolores" wrote in message

"CME" wrote in message
. ..

"Dana Nava" wrote in message
. ca...
Must say I totally disagree with your point of view. Alcohol
actually
helps
me dance...

Dana

OMG girl, you make me howl...

Christine

Full moon again?

Dolores

Nah, crying cause I took one look at your ugly mug.

Christine

Looks like we have a competition for the position of NG

troll.......steveb
and dolores...............

Oh am I not in the running? Awwwwww lol

Christine

Nope, you do not appear intent on stirring up the s**t and/or posting to
amuse yourelf

Hmmm I take it you haven't been reading the **** slinging as of late? I
find it very amusing.

Christine