Are chiropractors physicians?

Old September 17th 03, 11:21 PM
David

Default Are chiropractors physicians?

Ahhh , well................... plonk!
"Li'l Jimmy" wrote in message
In article ,
says...
Li'l Jimmy wrote in message

In article .net,
says...

"Li'l Jimmy" wrote in message
In article ,
OSPAM says...
Chiropractors are physicians.

LOL!!

/slaps knee

And the only people who have a
problem with that are the arrogant M.D.'s - who've deluded

themselves
into believing that their methods ALONE are the only way to help
people.

I'm not an MD, and I believe that chiropractors are quacks.
You are free to believe any load of crap that you want. It matters

not that
you are wrong. It matters not that you know nothing about the

subject. You
are free to be a dumb as you please. And a good thing too, as the

wait for
an appt. with a good Chiropractor is too long anyway. So please

continue in
your little world. And whatever you do, DO NOT GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR,
continue to be ignorant.

Sounds like I hurt David's feelings. Awwwwww. That means that he's
either a goddamn chiropractor himself or he's a ****ing moron who
actually visits a goddamn chiropractor. Either way, he sucks and he
obviously knows it. Pity him.

Lil,
Nice language, shows your education and maturity level. If ignorance
is bliss than you must be living in heaven.

Sean

Oh, look, another dumbass chiropractic nut. Are you one of those lying
sacks of **** who bilk stupid people out of money for "therapy" that's
about as worthwhile as talking to oneself, or are you one of the fools
who actually allows himself to be bilked? (Not that I really care, or
anything.)

Old September 18th 03, 04:19 AM
Sean

Li'l Jimmy wrote in message ...
In article ,
says...
Li'l Jimmy wrote in message ...
In article .net,
says...

"Li'l Jimmy" wrote in message
[...]

lil,
your wit and rhetoric astound me, have you always been so full of
hate? I think you need to talk to your psychiatrist and have your
dosage checked.
Old September 18th 03, 07:02 AM
Robert McCarty

see below

faran wrote:

"David" wrote in
link.net:

"Li'l Jimmy" wrote in message
In article ,
OSPAM says...
Chiropractors are physicians.

LOL!!

/slaps knee

And the only people who have a
problem with that are the arrogant M.D.'s - who've deluded
themselves into believing that their methods ALONE are the only way
to help people.

I'm not an MD, and I believe that chiropractors are quacks.

You are free to believe any load of crap that you want. It matters not
that you are wrong. It matters not that you know nothing about the
subject. You are free to be a dumb as you please. And a good thing
too, as the wait for an appt. with a good Chiropractor is too long
anyway. So please continue in your little world. And whatever you do,
DO NOT GO TO A CHIROPRACTOR, continue to be ignorant.

That's your defense?! What a laugh.

I have seen GOOD chiropracters ( a few) and MANY bad ones. They do
have their OWN schools..and the same as above applies as well.

I was lucky to find a GOOD "female" Chiropractor when I was injured
in an auto wreck. My Insurance paid for the treatments, SHe and I have

been good friends ever since.

On the other hand I know an expensive male Chripracto in AUSTIN, Tx
who is an definable FRAUD! He has hurt more folks than I can count.
So..it depends on the same luck as we have with M-D's. Some are good
and others are horrible. I check "quality" first and then their
long-term
reputation second. Just be a good "detective" as needed. B-0b1

Old September 18th 03, 05:26 PM
Sean

Robert McCarty wrote in message ...
see below

faran wrote:

"David" wrote in
link.net:

"Li'l Jimmy" wrote in message
[...]

I totally agree with you about the buyer beware stuff, that applies to
all health profesions period, Dentist, MD, Psychologist, Chiropractor,
Optometrist, Etc. I don't understand why you discriminate between male
and female though. There are good and bad in every profession,every
gender, every race, every religion.Unfortunately, you had a bad
experience with a male Chiropractor and if he is as bad as you say I
hope he gets investigated.
Sean
Old September 19th 03, 02:06 AM
Gymmie Bob

Don't feed the trolls!

"Sean" wrote in message
om...
Robert McCarty wrote in message

see below

faran wrote:

"David" wrote in
link.net:

Old September 19th 03, 03:37 AM
don

In article ,
says...
Don't feed the trolls!

You need to learn what a "troll" is before you run around ordering
strangers not to feed them.

plonk