Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

Old March 7th 08, 12:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield

CryShame: Parents and Professionals in support of Dr Andrew Wakefield, Dr
Simon Murch and Dr John Walker-Smith.

For US Readers..... Five Bucks to Hit the Schmucks!

For UK Readers..... Three Pounds to Fox the Hounds!

The prosecution has had its day and the defence is about to begin. Thursday,
March 27th 2008 sees the re-opening of the UK General Medical Council
hearing in which Drs Wakefield, Murch and Walker-Smith will present their
evidence to the GMC panel.

To date, those responsible for the contrived allegations against Dr
Wakefield and his ex colleagues have had free reign whilst the defendants
have been silenced by the legal process. The children at the centre of one
of the biggest cover-ups in the history of medicine have been hidden, their
parents have been silenced and supporting professionals have had their
careers threatened if they dare to speak out. But our time has come. Just
as the US Courts have conceded that vaccines cause autism, Dr Wakefield and
his ex-colleagues are preparing to speak in defence of themselves and on
behalf of the international community of children affected by this shameful
episode in medical history.

CryShame is committed to making your voice heard as the eyes of the autism
world turn to London . On the 27th March we plan to display messages of
support for the doctors, from parents, children and professionals throughout
the world, in front of the GMC building. We then plan to continue the
campaign for the length of the hearing and beyond. On the day he walks into
the GMC building to begin his defence, Dr Wakefield will be presented with
EVERY message received.

CryShame are also planning to produce leaflets, postcards, placards, films,
DVDs, a full page ad in the national press, mobile ad trucks, press and
media packs. In addition we need to continue funding our website to tell the
world the story, as it unfolds. Donations of as much as you can afford would
help enormously - a donation of just $5 / £3 from each person receiving
this email would make all of these things possible.

We ask you to visit the CryShame website at www.cryshame.com to make a
donation and leave a message of support that will be presented to Dr
Wakefield on the day he begins his defence. There is also space on the form
for you to nominate a child in order to have their name listed on display at
the rally.

The eyes of the autism world are on us. Please be with us. Five Bucks to Hit
the Schmucks / Three Pounds to Fox the Hounds

Many thanks

Old March 7th 08, 06:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
[email protected]

On Mar 7, 7:20*am, "JOHN" wrote:
[...]

Been there and donated in some person's name of "JOHN".

DrCee
You cannot secure nor restore health with pus or poisons.

Old March 8th 08, 12:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 7, 6:55*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Thanks for posting this, John!!

It is amazing that people stil support this guy even after it is
uncontrovertibly known that he wa sbeing paid by the lawyers and was
told that the tests he was relying on were invalid.

Instead, he promoted his ideas which resulted in hundreds, if not
thousands, of people contracting diseases which could leave them
severely disabled or impotent.

Old March 8th 08, 01:38 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Mark,

If you are going to make claims like that against Dr Wakefield, Please
back it up with
peer reviewed scientific studies. (With no conflicts of interest)

Thank you Marko!

P.S

From what I have read the MMR vaccine is responsible for the GUT
problems in LOTS of children. What happens when you have gut problems,
doesnt this interfere with how your body absorbs nutrients? Then you
have to worry about constipation, This can cause an increase in
ammonia levels(Another SERIOUS toxin that causes damage to the brain)
I think I had also read that Dr Wakefield tested the spinal fluid of
children and found the kids had the measles virus in the spinal cord,
it would also be in the brain. I think pediatrician's would be wise to
check and see if their handicapped children also have the measles
virus in the spinal cord...

Old March 8th 08, 02:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

Kevysmom wrote:
Mark,

If you are going to make claims like that against Dr Wakefield, Please
back it up with
peer reviewed scientific studies. (With no conflicts of interest)

Thank you Marko!

P.S

Does that mean that you don't consider Wakefield's article in the Lancet
as evidence? After all, Wakefield got 55,000 pounds from the Legal Aid
Board, which was seeking evidence to use against vaccine makers so they
could make more money. And, 10 of 12 coauthors retracted the conclusion
of the article, too.

Jeff

Old March 8th 08, 02:19 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Mark Probert

On Mar 7, 8:38*pm, Kevysmom wrote:
Mark,

If you are going to make claims like that against Dr Wakefield, Please
back it up with
peer reviewed scientific studies. (With no conflicts of interest)

I thought you were aware of the testimony at the Cedillo hearings. Do
go read it.

Thank you Marko!

P.S

From what I have read the MMR vaccine is responsible for the GUT
problems in LOTS of children.

Imaginary.

What happens when you have gut problems,
doesnt this interfere with how your body absorbs nutrients? Then you
have to worry about constipation, This can cause an increase in
ammonia levels(Another SERIOUS toxin that causes damage to the brain)
I think I had also read that Dr Wakefield tested the spinal fluid of
children and found the kids had the measles virus in the spinal cord,
it would also be in the brain.

He has no familiarity with brains.

I think pediatrician's would be wise to
check and see if their handicapped children also have the measles
virus in the spinal cord...

IOW, you are in favor of subjecting children to an invasive procedure
with a measurable risk factor, just to follow some imaginary problem.

Old March 8th 08, 02:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Kevysmom[_2_]

Does that mean that you don't consider Wakefield's article in the Lancet
as evidence? After all, Wakefield got 55,000 pounds from the Legal Aid
Board, which was seeking evidence to use against vaccine makers so they
could make more money. And, 10 of 12 coauthors retracted the conclusion
of the article, too.

Do you have proof of this claim, Jeff.

Why would the coauthors retract, hmmm. Were they afraid they might
have been mistreated like Dr Wakefield?

Old March 8th 08, 02:24 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
David Wright

In article ,
Kevysmom wrote:
Mark,

If you are going to make claims like that against Dr Wakefield, Please
back it up with
peer reviewed scientific studies. (With no conflicts of interest)

Thank you Marko!

P.S

From what I have read the MMR vaccine is responsible for the GUT
problems in LOTS of children. What happens when you have gut problems,
doesnt this interfere with how your body absorbs nutrients? Then you
have to worry about constipation, This can cause an increase in
ammonia levels(Another SERIOUS toxin that causes damage to the brain)
I think I had also read that Dr Wakefield tested the spinal fluid of
children and found the kids had the measles virus in the spinal cord,
it would also be in the brain. I think pediatrician's would be wise to
check and see if their handicapped children also have the measles
virus in the spinal cord...

If you had been paying more attention to the omnibus case, you would
have learned that Wakefield's lab was so contaminated with plasmids
that all of his supposed results are completely worthless. It was
like testing for lead in a lead mine.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher
Old March 8th 08, 02:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Jeff

http://briandeer.com/mmr/lancet-deer-1.htm

The retraction: http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/15016483

Why would the coauthors retract, hmmm. Were they afraid they might
have been mistreated like Dr Wakefield?

Perhaps they thought it was crappy science, too.

Have a great night!

Jeff