Hey Everyone, how are your lives going?

Old December 10th 04, 05:35 PM
Vero

Default Hey Everyone, how are your lives going?

Hello again, it's me Veronica. I was just wondering how all your lives are
going. Mine is ok I suppose. My son is at his dad's house, so I've been
trying to keep myself occupied since I don't have a new job yet. I guess
you can say I'm feeling lonely. I can't quite figure it out exactly what's
wrong with me. I believe it's because of everything that's going on
lately. My life's been a circus, and I don't even have my two year old
with me. I dunno, I just wanted to say hello. And if you want to tell me
yours, I'm listening. Thanks.

Old December 10th 04, 09:41 PM

"Vero" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Hello again, it's me Veronica. I was just wondering how all your lives are
going. Mine is ok I suppose. My son is at his dad's house, so I've been
trying to keep myself occupied since I don't have a new job yet. I guess
you can say I'm feeling lonely. I can't quite figure it out exactly what's
wrong with me. I believe it's because of everything that's going on
lately. My life's been a circus, and I don't even have my two year old
with me. I dunno, I just wanted to say hello. And if you want to tell me
yours, I'm listening. Thanks.

Hi to you. Go to the movies or take a nice hot bath. Enjoy your alone time. I
know, it is difficult.

Old December 10th 04, 10:13 PM
Moon Shyne

"V" wrote in message

"Vero" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Hello again, it's me Veronica. I was just wondering how all your lives are
going. Mine is ok I suppose. My son is at his dad's house, so I've been
trying to keep myself occupied since I don't have a new job yet. I guess
you can say I'm feeling lonely. I can't quite figure it out exactly what's
wrong with me. I believe it's because of everything that's going on
lately. My life's been a circus, and I don't even have my two year old
with me. I dunno, I just wanted to say hello. And if you want to tell me
yours, I'm listening. Thanks.

Hi to you. Go to the movies or take a nice hot bath. Enjoy your alone time. I
know, it is difficult.

When my kids used to go to their dad's, I'd use the time to get the home all
cleaned up, and just pamper myself - was fun

Old December 11th 04, 07:46 PM

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Fri, 10 Dec 2004 12:35:38 -0500, "Vero"
wrote:

Hello again, it's me Veronica. I was just wondering how all your lives are
going. Mine is ok I suppose. My son is at his dad's house, so I've been
trying to keep myself occupied since I don't have a new job yet. I guess
you can say I'm feeling lonely. I can't quite figure it out exactly what's
wrong with me. I believe it's because of everything that's going on
lately. My life's been a circus, and I don't even have my two year old
with me. I dunno, I just wanted to say hello. And if you want to tell me
yours, I'm listening. Thanks.

Hi Veronica,
You probably just have more time on your hands than you're use to.
That'll make a body lonely. When you start work again, there'll be a
whole new set of people to enjoy. Will you get to spend time with your
son on Christmas?

This is my last day of school so I'm just starting to plan for the
holiday. I won't find out my grades until the 17th. Arrrgh... a
frustrating wait.

There are lots of parties to go to. I quit smoking four months ago so
I'm not anxious to mingle. Other than that.. it's going to be a very
layed back christmas unless I drive to PA to visit with my brother and
his family.

'Kate

Oh Kate! I felt like that. I quit smoking for three months....then fell off
the wagon.
It is the most hardest habit to break!

Old December 13th 04, 06:37 PM
Vero

That's good, I think you've told me about you quitting kate. I converted to
coffee because I don't like chewing gum anymore. I feel like a cow just
chewing the day away. I haven't smoked in forever and when I did, it
wasn't to an extreme. I think I am used to having my time occupied. Thank
you everyone.

Old December 14th 04, 05:07 PM
Vero

My holiday? I have no clue. It's going to be a big jumble because
mostlikely I'll have my son with me, but then I have to take him down to
his dad's and I really don't want to be driving christmas day. I know I'll
make my way down there though because I have to go to my grandma's who
lives in the same town so eh? I don't know I'm trying not to worry about
it. It'll work out somehow.