Hi Any single parents from Australia?

Old August 28th 04, 06:15 AM
Cele

On Fri, 27 Aug 2004 19:08:09 GMT, "CME"
wrote:

"denanson" Dennis@Large .ie wrote in message

"Cele" and "Paul Griffiths" bantered as follows'

It's pretty on the website, though.

I'm sure it is but getting back to a house full of junk-mail and

bills
hasn't helped to appreciate it's undoubted charms as yet.

And to think we had all that right here, and you left! LOL

You know very well that was the last thing I wanted to do so please

don't
rub it in.

Sob!

Who are you calling an SOB, then? ;-)

(In a manly, macho way, you understand.)

But of course......and hold the quiche.....

Well now, what has happened? Celia showing a sense of humour?
Must be that fuzzy feeling ;-)

Dennis

Yes it is neat to watch isn't it? lol I think I hear birds chirping.

Christine

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Cele
Old August 28th 04, 01:25 PM
Paul Griffiths

"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message
"CME" wrote in message
"Paul Griffiths" wrote in message

snip

My intention in coming to Edmonton was to see *you*, you twit. I'm
quite a "people-orientated" person as Cele will no doubt confirm.

;-)

Honestly, some people. Sigh!

Really? I ah geez that's so sweet. I really had no idea. lol Yes

am such a twit and I'm going to shut up now...

You can be a twit any time, and with my full blessing, but never feel

you
have to shut up because of something I've said, okay?

That was just me being more twit-ish.

Ah, I see. No problem, it kinda suits you.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 28th 04, 01:26 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message

snip

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Not *more* car trouble, Cele? Oh dear.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 28th 04, 11:23 PM
Cele

On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:26:06 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Not *more* car trouble, Cele? Oh dear.

Naw, just what those birds are leaving on it....

Cele
Old August 29th 04, 02:28 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:26:06 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Not *more* car trouble, Cele? Oh dear.

Naw, just what those birds are leaving on it....

Did I ever mention that Pete's grandparents are The Birds?

--
Paul Griffiths

Old August 31st 04, 05:04 AM
Cele

On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:28:40 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:26:06 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Not *more* car trouble, Cele? Oh dear.

Naw, just what those birds are leaving on it....

Did I ever mention that Pete's grandparents are The Birds?

No, but now I understand why you kept saying everything you took,
including the cutlery, was "for the Birds."

Cele
Old August 31st 04, 11:45 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:28:40 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:26:06 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Not *more* car trouble, Cele? Oh dear.

Naw, just what those birds are leaving on it....

Did I ever mention that Pete's grandparents are The Birds?

No, but now I understand why you kept saying everything you took,
including the cutlery, was "for the Birds."

Turns out that was a lot more trouble than I'd bargained for. Some Customs
folks can be just *so* ****y sometimes. Honestly.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 1st 04, 11:54 PM
Cele

On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:45:04 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 29 Aug 2004 02:28:40 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 28 Aug 2004 13:26:06 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Cele" wrote in message
.. .

snip

Get the car out from under the tree!!!

Not *more* car trouble, Cele? Oh dear.

Naw, just what those birds are leaving on it....

Did I ever mention that Pete's grandparents are The Birds?

No, but now I understand why you kept saying everything you took,
including the cutlery, was "for the Birds."

Turns out that was a lot more trouble than I'd bargained for. Some Customs
folks can be just *so* ****y sometimes. Honestly.

You shoulda put the knives in the checked baggage. Especially that set
of steak knives...

Cele
Old September 2nd 04, 05:38 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:45:04 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
.. .
wrote:

snip

Did I ever mention that Pete's grandparents are The Birds?

No, but now I understand why you kept saying everything you took,
including the cutlery, was "for the Birds."

Turns out that was a lot more trouble than I'd bargained for. Some

Customs
folks can be just *so* ****y sometimes. Honestly.

You shoulda put the knives in the checked baggage. Especially that set
of steak knives...

Didn't have enough room but I don't like those silly plastic things they
give you on the plane anyway. Me, I like a *real* knife.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old September 3rd 04, 06:20 AM
Cele

On Thu, 2 Sep 2004 17:38:00 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:

"Cele" wrote in message
.. .
On Tue, 31 Aug 2004 11:45:04 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
.. .
wrote:

snip

Did I ever mention that Pete's grandparents are The Birds?

No, but now I understand why you kept saying everything you took,
including the cutlery, was "for the Birds."

Turns out that was a lot more trouble than I'd bargained for. Some

Customs
folks can be just *so* ****y sometimes. Honestly.

You shoulda put the knives in the checked baggage. Especially that set
of steak knives...

Didn't have enough room but I don't like those silly plastic things they
give you on the plane anyway. Me, I like a *real* knife.

The plastic ones are, however, so much easier to use on the
plane.....travelling as you do, without handcuffs....

Cele