Stop killing Innocent Puppies! (Petition)

Old October 10th 03, 06:59 PM
The Puppy Wizard

Default Stop killing Innocent Puppies! (Petition)

HOWEDY Dick,

"Dick Estep" wrote in message

To the President of the Dalmatian Club of America: Dr. Charles
Garvin. On your website you warn people that 12% of all

Dalmatians
are born deaf and should be euthanised

That's absurd. 12% FAILURE IS UNACCEPTABLE for
living beings.

and that: "Too many children have faced the plastic
surgeon's knife after innocently touching a sleeping,
deaf dog...

That's not a fault of DEAFNESS, that's a fault of INSECURITY
from being MISHANDLED.

a dog which in every other way was the most perfect pet

imaginable.

Is deafness and MURDERING DOGS perfection, dr.???

DEAF DOGS ARE POTENTIALLY VERY DANGEROUS."

Dog fanciers are dangerHOWES. Deaf dogs are noMOORE
dangerHOWES than hearin dogs or deaf humans... it's all in
HOWE their handled raised and trained, that makes some of
US, HURT and KILL OTHERS:

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will Talk
With You And You Will Know Each Other. If
You Do Not Talk To Them, You Will Not Know
Them, And What You Do Not Know You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
manual.

When questioned about this, Dr. Garvin,

Dalmation fancier? The Puppy Wizard always sez it's
HOWER DOG FANCIERS and S/N Nazis who create
the PARANOIA which fosters BSL and SHELTERS
KILLIN DOGS to HELP them.

you defended the continued breeding and killing of one in eight
Dalmatian puppys (thousands in a year)

It's part of the ETHICKAL DOG BREEDING BUSINESS.

for the protection of children and the "betterment of the

Dalmatian breed."

RIGHT. Seems HOWER good doctor is only interested in MAKIN
MONEY and KILLIN dogs to defend the integrity of his favorite
breed.

We feel this practice is unethical, immoral, and illogical when

the
end result is only to perfect a companion dog.

INDEEDY. You can't blame FEAR AGGRESSION on DEAFNESS.

FEAR is CAUSED by MISHANDLING. The SAME
SAME SAME SAME MISHANDLING as taught by
HOWER EHTHICKAL BREEDERS, trainers, and
behaviorists, of both the dog and child kinda folks.

ALL BEHAVIOR PROBLEMS ARE CAUSED BY MISHANDLING.

In The Problem Animal Behavior BUSINESS
FAILURE MEANS DEATH. SAME SAME SAME
SAME, For The Problem Child Behavior BUSINESS.

A Dog Is A Dog As A Child Is A Child. They Respond
In Predictable Innate, Normal, Natural, Instinctive,
Reflexive, Ways, To Circumstances And Situations
Of Their Environments Which We Create For Them.

There are a multitude of dog breeds available today that
aren't prone to being dangerous to children

A dog is a dog. Dog behavior ain't dependent on GENETICS.
MISHANDLING is responsible for ALL behavior problems in
both dogs and children.

Here's a couple other fools who agree with The Puppy Wizard:

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will Talk
With You And You Will Know Each Other. If
You Do Not Talk To Them, You Will Not Know
Them, And What You Do Not Know You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE copy of my
FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method manual.

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right action
as separate, not the wise. If any man knows one, he
enjoys the fruit of both. The level which is reached by
wisdom is attained through right action as well. He who
perceives that the two are one knows the truth."

"Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.
What is the use of compulsion then? The love and
hate which are aroused by the objects of sense arise
from Nature, do not yield to them. They only obstruct
the path." Bhagavad Gita, adapted by Krishna with
permission from His FREE copy of my FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method manual.

Force training JERRYIZES dogs, and GETS THEM DEAD.

Every correction is like our dog lovers seeing a new post
from Jerry and every minute of crate anxiety is like reading
another "thanks Jerry, your method/machine saved my dog's
life" post from my FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
students...

Now you know HOWE COME professor scruff shake's little
dog masturbates compulsively on his couch if he doesn't
get his five miles of road work every day.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear.

and of which nearly 100% of the puppies born are viable
and well suited for companions.

You mean, like the PIT BULL? They're KNOWN not to
indiscriminately bite, accordin to the BREED FANCIERS
who'll KILL their best dogs on their first grHOWEL at man.

"The greatness of a nation and its moral progress
can be judged by the way its animals are treated."
~ Mohandas Gandhi -- Adapted with permission from
his FREE copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits'
End Dog Training Method Manual. }TPW ; ~ )

This petition has been formed to ask your club to put a
moratorium on the breeding and slaughter until

Until there are noMOORE dogs being MURDERED in SHELTERS
and HURT and KILLED by SHELTER folks like tara o. of Boxer
Rescue and janet boss of best friends dog trainin and lying "I
LOVE
KOEHLER" lynn and her rescue partner sindy SADIST mooreon of
HOWER faq's pages at k-9 web and SFGSD rescue amongst others:

lyinglynn writes to a new foster care giver:
For barking in the crate - leave the leash on and
pass it through the crate door. Attach a line to it.
When he barks, use the line for a correction.

- if necessary, go to a citronella bark collar.

Lynn K.

================

lynn kosmakos (Lithium, Zoloft, bipolar, manic,
depression) will "put down a biter
as fast as anyone" yet claims to
be a saintly dog rescuer
Lynn K. wrote:

"I used to work the Kill Room as a volunteer in
one shelter.) But their ability to set their own
schedules and duties causes a great deal of
scheduling overhead.

And it takes effort and thought to ensure that
volunteers get the meaningful experience that
they work for.

Someone has to be responsible for that
Volunteer Program, and it is best done
by a non-volunteer."

Lynn K.
---------------------------------

"I worked with one shelter where I bathed and groomed
every adoptable dog on intake. I frankly felt that the
effort/benefit equation was not balanced for some of the
older/ill poodle/terrier mixes we got in badly matted condition.

Should I have refused to groom them?

Or even more pertinent - I was one of the people who
had to make the euthanasia decisions at that shelter."

Lynn K.
--------------------------------------

"Many People Have Problems Getting The Pinch
Right, Either They Do Not Pinch Enough, Or They
Have A Very Stoic Dog. Some Dogs Will Collapse
Into A Heap. About The Ear Pinch: You Must Keep
The Pressure Up," sindy "don't let the dog SCREAM"
mooreon, author of HOWER FAQ's pages on k9 web.

You think HURTING a HUNTING DOG to
MAKE IT HUNT is NECESSARY???

I'll be you've never had to put down litters of
beautiful labrador puppies? If you had did, maybe
you'd be singing a different tune?

"Actually, have held them for the tech to euth, and
put their bodies in the trash bag and in the freezer
for the trash company to come and dispose of.

No different tune," ~Emily

"I'll bet you don't know a thing about me. I volunteered
as assistant to the euthanasia tech at our local shelter
for a while, and I know a bit about overpopulation and
unwanted animals.

This however has nothing at all to do with responsible
breeders, because responsible breeders don't contribute
to that problem," Mustang Sally.

Are those MENTAL CASES, or NOT?

a positive DNA test is available for your breeding dogs!

Would it be a loss if we had NO Dalmation dogs anyMOORE?

The PROBLEM ain't the BREEDING, it's in the TRAINING.
Confident DEAF DOGS do not attack their human children
for wakin them up. Mom dogs don't DO that to their kin.

PERHAPS THE PROBLEM IS SPAYING AND NEUTERING
YOUR DOGS AND MAKING THEM LESS PARENTALLY
ORIENTED?

THAT'S REAL.

It is hoped this petition will also serve to educate
parents of this danger to their innocent children.

You can't continue to blame the dog for ill training
and handling and ill taught kids who molest dogs
as they've been taught by COPYING the actions
of their own abusers.

We feel it's unethical and immoral to breed and
promote ANY breed of animal of which you advise
that approximately 1/8 of them be killed for the safety
of children!

All truth passes through three stages. First, it is
ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is
accepted as being self-evident.
-Arthur Schopenhauer

The problem ain't DEAFNESS. The PROBLEM is jerkin
and chokin dogs on pronged spiked pinch choke collars
and shockin spayin an neuterin and spraying aversives in
dog's faces and lockin them in boxes and trying to get
HOWET callin THAT, trainin.

Thank you!

Thank you. HOWEver, nHOWE that you understand the
problem with AGGRESSION is NOT the BREEDIN but
the handling and training, you'll be obligated to ammend
your petittion so folks will SEE the CAUSE of HOWER
MISHANDLING and CORRUPT TRAINING is HOWER
dog lovers, the breed fanciers, HOWER SHELTER and
RESCUE dog lovers, HOWER ETHICKAL BREEDERS,
who only want to rip you off for your hard earned dough
and blame the dog for their inability to pupperly handle
and train them, only to compensate for their inferiority
complexes, miserable fragile ego's, and fearful weak
minds, and to MAKE MONEY, not to improve their breed.

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will Talk
With You And You Will Know Each Other. If
You Do Not Talk To Them, You Will Not Know
Them, And What You Do Not Know You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits' End Dog Training Method
manual.

Petition:
http://www.petitiononline.com/skip/petition.html
Delphi Forum:
http://forums.prospero.com/humane/start
Yahoo Group
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/stopki...nnocentpuppies

Displacement Behavior/Extinguishment Bursts/JACKPOTS -
A Relative Judgement Of A Circular Assignment Of Thought

Date: 2003-04-11 05:45:35 PST

HOWEDY People,

Since The Puppy Wizzzard began teaching behaviorISM here
on HIS FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum,
you've learned MOORE than you're able to handle in
WON fell swoop.

"Only the unenlightened speak of wisdom and right action
as separate, not the wise. If any man knows one, he
enjoys the fruit of both. The level which is reached by
wisdom is attained through right action as well. He who
perceives that the two are one knows the truth.

Even the wise man acts in character with his nature,
indeed all creatures act according to their natures.

What is the use of compulsion then?

The love and hate which are aroused by the objects of
sense arise from Nature, do not yield to them. They
only obstruct the path." Bhagavad Gita, adapted by
Krishna with permission from His FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

Force training JERRYIZES dogs, and GETS THEM DEAD.

Every correction is like our dog lovers seeing a new post
from Jerry and every minute of crate anxiety is like reading
another "thanks Jerry, your method/machine saved my dog's
life" post from The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manual Students...

The Puppy Wizzzard has PRESSURED HOWER dog lovers
EXXXACTLY as HOWER DOG LOVERS PRESSURE THEIR
DOGS TO MAKE THEM HYPERACTIVE, AGGRESSIVE, SHY,
and PSYCHOTIC and have health DIS-EASES like yeast ear
infections idiopathic epilepsy and all OCD behaviors, endocrine
system failures and urinary / kidney / bladder / intestinal
digestive
DIS-EASES, neuro-myopathies and neuralgias, cushings / addison's
SYNDROMES, even glaucoma, blindness, and DENTAL DIS-EASE.

Now you know HOWE COME professor scruff shake's little
dog masturbates compulsively on his couch if he doesn't
get his five miles of road work every day.

When the student is ready, the teacher will appear. Those
who KNOW and talk to those who do not know, appear pretty
much like Jerry Howe talking dogs to rpdb or ethics with a
theologian or behavior with a professor of ANAL-ytic
behaviorISM, who sing the same tune to The SYNDROME.

We're not talkin dog training noMOORE, never have been,
anyHOWE. We're talking HUMAN NATURE, the SCENT
OF FEAR.

"If You Talk With The Animals, They Will Talk
With You And You Will Know Each Other. If
You Do Not Talk To Them, You Will Not Know
Them, And What You Do Not Know You Will Fear.

What One Fears, One Destroys," Chief Dan George,
adapted with permission from his FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizzzard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method Manual.

"It is by muteness that a dog becomes so utterly beyond value."

Like a confessor Priest? Don't bet your dog won't tell on you...

"With him, words play no torturing tricks.........., " John
Galsworthy, adapted with permission from his FREE
copy of The Puppy Wizzzard's FREE Wits' End Dog
Training Method Manaual.

Their behaviors reflect our words, thoughts, actions, and
training quirks. Jerry HOWE. {TPW ; ~ }

The Puppy Wizard's SYNDROME is the perfect synergy of
love, pride, desire, self will, greed, ego, fear, hate, arrogance,
disbelief, jealousy, embarrassment, shame, guilt, anger, aversion,
attraction, revulsion, repulsion, change, permanence,
enlightenment,
insult, attrition and conditioning, creating adversion, a lowly
life
condition often expiring from stress related health DIS-EASES as
EVIDENCED by the disproportionately high incidences of DEATHLY
ILL dogs like professor "SCRUFF SHAKE and SCREAM 'NO!' into
ITS face for 5 seconds and lock IT in a box for ten minutes
contemplation" dermer of the depaertment of ANAL-ytic behaviorISM
at UofWI's Maxie
The Magnificently FuriHOWESLY Obsessive Compulsive Masturbator,
and PROVEN through professor SCRUFF SHAKE'S CURE of his dog's
recurrent DIS-EASE, right here on The Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW
Wits' End Dog Training Method Forum.

Sit dHOWEN, take off your shoes... an turn your face. Or
you'll get JERRYIZED, just as HOWER dog lovers do to
their dogs.

HOWER forum at this time is going through it's extinguishment
burst just like your dogs do, HOWER dog lovers have hit the
wall and they're not goin out quietly. That too, is CAUSED BY
MISHANDLING. ALL behavior problems are CAUSDED BY
MISHANDLING.

The Puppy Wizzzard KNOWS better than to FORCE INTIMIDATE
or SCOLD a DOG. HOWE COME would HE do that to HOWER dog
lovers? CAUSE THEY'RE INTENTIONAL or PATHOLOGICAL LIARS,
HYPOCRITES, and SADISTS.

Let's call it tit for tat, a debt repaid, quid pro quo, The
Puppy Wizzzard's JACKPOT. This place is a GOLDMINE
for studying the complexities of the deranged human psyche
and tinkerin with it... like HOWER DOG LOVERS EXPERIMIENT
with TOOLS to HURT and INTIMIDATE HOWER DOGS
TO DEATH.

This life / death and health threatening event is brought to
you Courtesy Of The Puppy Wizzzard. }TPW ; ~ )

Welcome Students!

The Sound Of One Hand Clapping

When Mamiya went to the priest for personal guidance, he was
asked to explain the sound of one hand clapping. Mamiya
concentrated on what the sound might be.

"You are not working hard enough. You are too attached to food,
wealth, and to that sound. It would be better if you died. That
would solve the problem."

The next time Mamiya appeared before his teacher, he again was
asked what he had to show regarding the sound of one hand.

Mamiya immediately fell over as though dead.

"You are dead, all right, but how about that sound?"

Looking up, Mamiya replied: "I haven't solved that yet."

"Dead men don't speak, get out!," Shakumuni Buddha,
adapted with permission from His FREE copy of The
Puppy Wizard's FREE WWW Wits' End Dog Training
Method manual. } ; ~ }

HOWEDY mztook,