Maybe I can help you

Old May 22nd 07, 04:40 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Default Maybe I can help you

Hello everyone,
Don't worry, I promise I'm not selling anything. I'm a Television
Producer looking for people who want to make a life change, whether it
be big or small. It can be for anything...maybe you just need a little
help dealing with something in your life, or advice on how to have
higher self-esteem, lose weight or have healthier relationships. I
work with a psychiatrist who is also a best-selling author and current
talk show host.
If you're interested in help, this summer we will be traveling across
the U.S. on a 15-city tour to meet with individuals in their hometowns
to talk to them in-depth. If you or someone you know would be
interested in learning more please contact me as soon as possible at
. I appreciate your time.
Sincerely,
Matt