America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!!

Old December 16th 03, 03:33 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

Default America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!!

Merry Christmas to all of you from the Hickey family: my husband
Hubert;
my children Keesha, Kasha, Tisha, Tasha, Kilbert, Elijah, and Xerxes;
and my grandchildren Cornelius Caesar, Queen of Sheba, Hammurabi,
Tyrona, T'Keitha, Elihu, K'shnodra, Tawnisha, and Tuonela. The
following are a few helpful hints that are guaranteed to make your
Christmas bright year after year. This Holy Message is similar to the
one I ran last December, but by no means identical to it. I've made
some important changes, so please read each point carefully so you can
put them all into practice correctly.

1) DO celebrate Christmas -- IF you're a True Christian, and I mean a
Christian who prays to God DAILY, "Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be
done," and really means it. True Christians, as opposed to lukewarm
Laodicean pseudo-Christians (Revelation 3:14-22), 1) support their
Spiritual Leaders, 2) join hands with their brothers and sisters in
Christ, and 3) tithe at least once a month, oftener if possible, and
4) do not condone flagrant violations of God's Holy Laws as spelled
out in the Holy Writ. Pseudo-Christians moan and groan about how poor
they are while spending thousands of dollars to placate their unruly,
undisciplined, and often unloved children. I'm here to tell you God
doesn't approve of your holding back anything. Remember what happened
to Ananias and Sapphira in Acts 5:1-11? 'Tis the Season to give till
it really hurts...

2) DON'T celebrate Christmas if you're not a Christian. Jesus will be
deeply offended at your effrontery if you do. You're free to
celebrate the
winter solstice or the Norse Yule or the Roman Saturnalia or any such
pagan gluttons' feast that glorifies how much damage Satan has done in
the world by corrupting True Religion. I'm not speaking of the Jews
-- I'm a Black Jew myself, albeit a Messianic one. I see no reason
why Christians shouldn't celebrate both Hanukkah and Christmas, since
it was during Hanukkah that Jesus revealed Himself to be the Son of
God (John 10:22-30). It is my conviction that Jesus' Disciples were
planning to celebrate His Birthday when He startled them with another
of His Wondrous Divine Revelations. Praise the Lord! That's also how
I know Jesus was born on December 25, or its equivalent in the Holy
Hebrew Calendar. Those who insist on disagreeing with me are free to
do so, as a hanfdul of filthy scoffer-mockers insist on doing year
after year, often just to be contrary. Please bear in mind that it
was not I who put forth that date
originally. It has been a part of Holy Church Tradition for almost
two thousand years. It is my opinion that questions regarding Our
Lord's True Date of Birth are whispered in sinners' ears by the devil
and his minions, who are everywhere. If you know what's good for you,
you will ignore them and be ready to praise the Lord with me on
Thursday, December 25.

3) DON'T celebrate Christmas if you're an Orthodox Jew. God has
decided that you won't have to accept Jesus Christ as your Personal
Savior until the Second Coming, when you'll all join me in recognizing
Him as your long-awaited Messiah. Until then, you are free to
practice the Sacred Religion of our forefathers Abraham, Isaac, and
Jacob, and our spiritual shepherds Rabbi Hillel, Rabbi Akiba, Rambam
(Maimonides), Rashi, Rabbi Hayim Halevy Donin, and of course Dr. Laura
Schlessinger. I hope you're all keeping up with wonderful books.

4) DO put up a Christmas tree if you want to. Just make sure your
decorations aren't too tacky or gaudy. They're supposed to welcome
the Coming King to Earth, not a bunch of drunks home from a late night
booze binge at the corner saloon (which is probably owned by a bunch
of Arabs who like to pretend they never touch the stuff). Your home
or office should never look like some cheap honky tonk. Forgo the
reindeer, the sleigh, the elves (including the "jolly old" elf Santa
Claus, who's really Satan in disguise), the snowmen (especially the
mechanical ones that move -- they're downright demonic), the Grinch
(an anti-Jewish stereotype), the dollar signs, the milk maids, the
harem girls, and Tiny Tim. Soft-pedal the tinsel and the blinking
lights of Un-holy-weird in favor of a brightly lit creche, a stable,
fresh straw, camels, horses, sheep, shepherds, wise men, wise virgins,
gold, frankincense, myrrh, Joseph and Mary (as long as they're not too
idolatrous -- Mary shouldn't be weeping or wailing or holding her arms
out to starving Third World children, for instance, as she does in
most of those Roman Catholic so-called "churches" where far too many
priests are still up to no good), the Star of Bethlehem, and lots of
angelic choirs. If you can find it in one of the Four Gospels, it's
OK. If you have to buy it at Target, forget it. Bells are fine --
they announce the Coming of the King. Colored orbs are out -- they're
pagan, not to mention phallic in origin. We don't want to expose out
children to sexual symbols. They get enough of that filth from
television and comoc books. A plaster lawn figurine of King Herod
that the kids can throw rocks at is optional. A spinning reindeer on
top of the house, on the other hand, is utterly abominable. Be
sure not to spend too much money on electricity this year. It keeps
the kings in those oppressive Arab countries rich when we consume
their crude oil.

5) DO put candles, whether real or electric, in the window to show
that
the Light is still shining through the cold darkness that is ruled by
Satan. It offers hope to wanderers in sin, like those adulterous
couples that so many of you insist on defending to the death and even
inviting into your homes during family (!) get-togethers. You may
invite them in out of the cold now, but who's going to invite them in
out of the heat once they're frying in hell for giving in to their
wanton lusts? No one, that's who, and you'd better be careful that
you don't join them down there while you're at it. Pray for them, but
don't encourage them in their grievous sins. Tell them you mind very
much if they curse, smoke, drink, commit fornication, adultery,
sodomy, gomorramy, and prostitution. Such evildoers are permanently
exluded from the Kingdom of God (I Corinthians 6:9-11), and we must be
sure to make them feel as uncomfortable as possible at all times.

6) DON'T spoil your children and loved ones with presents. One or two
per person will suffice, and none should cost you an arm and a leg.
This year I'm offering you some nifty gift ideas from Hickey Family
Holiness Ministries. Follow this link to purchase your favorite
Biblical action figures.

http://www.trainupachild.com/

7) DON'T go into debt at Christmastime. Believers are indebted to
God, not to mortal man. Remember the needy at Christmastime, and Holy
Churches like mine that reach out to the downtrodden and dispossessed
every day of the year and help pull them out of the muck the devil
into which drags them down. We're working tirelessly to get kids off
dope and into Church, to teach teenage tramps to say no and keep their
legs closed when the sex urge strikes them, and to keep illegal
immigrants out of our country where they take all the decent jobs. We
need your moral AND financial support to pull this country out of
recession. Our President, God bless him, can't do it alone. Look how
long it took him to find Saddam Hussein. You can do your part by
inviting a family of homeless derelicts to your home to sit down and
sup with you and yours. At dinner you can discuss with them ways in
which they might stop burdening society with their begging and
cup-rattling so they can find worthwhile employment and become useful
citizens. Be sure to count the silverware before AND after they
leave, and of course not to display your wealth to them openly,
lest they covet it and later rip you or someone else off.

8) DON'T open your doors, or your pocketbooks, to any of those illegal
immigrants who stand on streetcorners with their families of twenty
and up holding their grubby little hands out for your change. If you
really want to help them, buy them a one-way ticket back home, along
with their Uncle Twang and their Aunt Serafina.

9) DON'T buy foreign-made goods if you can help it. Christmas is not
about giving any economic advantage back to any of those greedy,
grubby, Godless foreign nations, particularly those on the far side of
the Pacific Rim that are full of atheists and Mussulmans anyway.

10) DON'T try to buy friendship or love with jewelry or other
luxuries.
Anyone who can be bought with gifts is not worth having in your life.
Why not buy My Best Friend Jesus Huggable Doll for your loved one?
Precious in His Sight also sells a variety of Spiritual Development
Toys like that. Just follow this link...

www.preciousinhissight.com

11) DO write or call relatives you haven't spoken to in years and try
to bury the hatchet with them. Jesus said, "Blessed are the
peacemakers: for they shall be called the Children of God" (Matthew
5:9). Just be sure they will be able to go back where they came from
by January 2nd -- unless you want to turn your house into a hotel for
the winter. Remember that there are still bloodthirsty Arab
terrorists out there plotting your destruction and mine, so consider
taking the train or bus this year instead of flying. In spite of what
you're hearing, the airlines are making enough money as it is. Teach
them a lesson about misrouting your luggage or allowing the air rage
of winebibbing passengers to spoil your trip. Go Greyhound instead.

12) DON'T sponge off relatives. That's how the trouble gets started
in the first place.

13) DO send Christmas cards to all those whom you can't visit this
Holiday Season, or who can't visit you, or whom you don't want within
striking distance of your precious children because they can't be
persuaded not to curse, drink, smoke, or chew tobacco in your home.
Ditto for anyone in the family who hasn't discovered deodorant or
douche yet.

14) DO rid your house of any alcoholic beverages before Christmas in
preparation for your New Year's resolution never to touch a drop of
the stuff again. The Bible tells us "strong drink is raging"
(Proverbs 20:1), and it is disrespectful to celebrate the Birth of Our
Lord with the devil's potion. That means no rum balls or spiked
punch. God does not want drunken children in Heaven.

15) DON'T lie to your children about where their presents come from.
Santa Claus is an agent of the devil who teaches children that they
can buy their way into Heaven by doing good works. That is not the
Gospel of Our Lord. Tell your children openly and out loud that all
those department store and shopping mall "Santas" are total fakes.
When my kids were small they used to go up and pull the fake beards
off the old winos who can't get a job during the rest of the year but
who dandle children on their la[s while indisgust as Old (Saint) Nick.
Over a third of those department store Santas are child molesters who
ask kids naughty questions or whisper lewd suggestions in their ears
anyway.

16) DON'T be afraid to correct your children if they misbehave.
Similarly, if your children have been bad all year long, you owe it to
yourself -- and to them -- to buy them a new, bigger, stronger paddle,
muzzle, harness, gag, cage, razor strop, or pair of handcuffs to
discipline them with in the coming year. Hickey Miracle Laboratories
produce a full line of such proven effective childrearing essentials.
Here are a few of our distributors...

http://www.2kiddos.com/product.asp?P...partmentID=665
http://www.4coolkids.com/default.html?src=OVTR
http://www.africana.com/articles/dai...x_20000612.asp
http://www.exoticpaddles.com/

17) DO go Christmas caroling. Witness to your friends and neighbors
and show them what your Love for Christ Jesus has done for you. Hand
out Gospel tracts that teach that Judgment Day is coming very soon and
that we must all be prepared for the Crack of Doom. The Lord is about
to hurl a barrage of huge Killer Asteroids straight at the
intersection of Castro and Market Streets in the wicked, black heart
of New Sodom, California. Are you ready to beraptured into Holy
Heaven that bright Resurrection Morning? I certainly hope so!

18) DO ask your hosts and hostesses if they know where they'll spend
eternity should they die tonight and remind them that the tortures and
torments of hell are ETERNAL.

19) DO remember that "Frosty the Snowman" and "Rudolph the Red-Nosed
Reindeer" are NOT Christmas carols. They're nonsense songs that
probably offend Jesus' ears. Be careful which Christmas shows you
allow your children to watch this year. Be sure to keep the Christ in
Christmas at all times.

20) DON'T forget your local Church and its pastor and his or her
family, keeping in mind how much they've done for you during the
previous year, and how much grief they suffer preaching the Word to a
lost and wicked world full of sexual perverts and drug addicts.
Please send your free-will offerings of Love to Hickey Family
Ministries. E-mail me for the complete address. No anthrax spores
please.

21) DO make sure your house is immaculately clean during the Christmas
Season. God doesn't like dirt and won't shower His Blessings on a
messy house or apartment.

22) DON'T leave any ashtrays around for your smoking relatives to drop
their cigarette butts in. Help them stop smoking by forbidding it on
your property.

23) DO invite family and friends over to see how much God has blessed
you. Take this time to donate any unwanted goods -- or toys you can't
give the kids because they've been bad -- to your favorite charity.
If you decide a child doesn't deserve a particular gift you've bought
for him and decide to give it to someone else, make sure the child
knows what he's not getting, so he'll know better than to misbehave
next time. As many of you know, I gave away my daughter Tisha's
Christmas clothes when I found out she'd been snooping around in my
attic years ago. When she insisted on whining and getting underfoot I
got some good strong rope out of the garage and tied her into her
chair. To
this day she thanks me for the discipline I gave her.

24) DON'T be afraid not to give a spoiled child anything for
Christmas, or to make him give ALL his gifts to the truly needy.
Children need to be thankful they have a roof over their heads and
three meals a day. Not everyone in this country has even those
basics, mostly because of all the filthy illegal immigrants we allow
to pour across our borders, often from those primitive Roman Catholic
countries. Gifts are extra rewards for exemplary behavior, not
necessities.

25) DON'T forget that children need fewer toys and games and more
books and records with the RIGHT kind of music on them, by which I
mean Gospel singing and the Christian Classics. Music by
non-Christian or anti-Semitic composers is of course taboo. I don't
even approve of the works of Beethoven and Chopin, both of whom were
sexually promiscuous. You can heare the wanton lust in their
melodies, especially those hot Apassionatas. They get young people
all worked up. ALL contemporary music moreover comes straight from
the Pit of Hell and must be avoided at all costs. If a friend or
heathen relative gives your child a Madonna or Eminem album, or any of
those filthy Harry Potter books, burn them! They are all tools of the
devil! Read the following books to learn which toys are acceptable
and which are not. Bert and Ernie have been committing well-known
abominations for over thirty years now, and the Smurfs are all
admitted foreign devil worshippers...

1
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

2
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...books&n=507846

26) DO have a Christmas feast. Spare no trouble in creating a meal
everyone will remember for months. Serve duck, chicken, or beef, or
even all three, but not ham. (Turkey is all right if you don't want
to waste what your family didn't eat last month, but it is properly
reserved for Thanksgiving.) God doesn't want us to eat pork or
shellfish. I'm serving fupped duck for my family again this year.
This year my best friend Babs will help me fup the duck from scratch
since my sister did such a lousy job last year.

27) DO read the Christmas story from the Bible, emphasizing the
Slaughter of the Innocents to remind your children how many millions
of little ones just like them have suffered and died for their Faith.
All that Charles Dickens stuff is all right if you have to include it,
but unless kids know the REAL Reason for the Season, the Real Meaning
of Christmas will be lost on them. It has nothing to do with Ebenezer
Scrooge and a bunch of ghosts -- who are all demonic spirits out to
commercialize Christmas even more than it already is anyway! It's all
about the Lord Jesus and His Miraculous Birth in a manger in
Bethlehem.

28) DON'T forget Kwanza. I know a lot of people spell it Kwanzaa, but
that spelling doesn't exist in the Sacred Swahili tongue and
represents a
misunderstanding of the grammatical rules of that holy language.
Kwanza starts on Christmas Day and ends on Jesus' Circumcision (!) Day
eight days later. Light a colored candle for every day of the feast
and count your many blessings. Do not pray to Shango or Erzulie or
any other voodoo deity. They're all demons in disguise.

29) DO make sure your children grow up with the RIGHT Attitude toward
Holy Circumcision, which I will sum up as follows: "God demanded it, I
accept it, and that settles it." Hickey Miracle Laboratories offers
what I call the "Vile Vial," a small bottle of smegma-scented fungus
that you can use to teach your daughters what they uncircumcised
heathen really smell like. That will keep the twain as far apart as
East and West. It also helps convince parents struggling with the
decision whether or not to obey God and have their sons properly
circumcised as early as the Law demands.

18) DO remember that my personal suggestion is that you exchange gifts
on Epiphany, January 6th, when the Magi brought gifts to the Precious
Baby Jesus, instead of Christmas Day. Christmas has become far too
commercialized for my comfort these days. Besides, you find the best
sales AFTER Christmas. That's what Christianity is all about, after
all: deferred gratification.

19) DON'T forget to buy practical gifts for your children. Boys need
to learn how to build things out wood and girls need to learn how to
cook, clean, sew, and weave so they can get married and keep their
husbands happy as housewives and mothers instead of the corporate
hookers a lot of women strive to become today to fetch the big bucks.
A woman's most important degree is her "Mrs." Degree, and that's not
one she gets in any college or corporate boardroom. God will
furthermore mot leave unpunished the woman who sleeps her way to the
top of any profession.

Here are some gift ideas for boys...
1
http://411toys.com/toyguns.html
2
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...819141-2810556

and for girls...
1
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...=glance&s=toys
2
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...819141-2810556

20) Whatever you do, DON'T buy ANYTHING at WAlMart. That company will
do anything to save money, including hiring illegal immigrants and
underselling everybody else in town. They pay substandard wages, work
their employees into the ground, have a rotten benefit package, and
have generally shoddy merchandise. I may change my mind if the
company apologizes or allowing one of its sales associates to tell me
to stop preaching the Holy Gospel in the store last Friday.

Jesus Loves ALL of You, My Children,
Sinner or Saint,
And He Wants You to Celebrate and Rejoice on HIS Birthday
(December 25, if you hadn't noticed)

-|-

Reverend Mother Henrietta Hickey
Shining Beacon of Christian Compassion
Old December 16th 03, 08:21 AM
W.D. Peckenpaugh

Oh, look! Max Varaszlo, the racist, female-impersonating, circumcision
fetishist troll is back.

For all the newbies who haven't yet heard of Max/Henrietta/Penny/et al,
here's a start (may have to cut&paste the URL if it line-breaks):
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mo...m.net& rnum=3

It's a waste of time arguing with it (the troll), but a nomination or vote
for Usenet Kook of the Month is always welcome.

Bill
--
Bill Peckenpaugh

Old December 17th 03, 07:51 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

"W.D. Peckenpaugh" wrote in message link.net...

Oh, look! Max Varaszlo,

Why do you keep calling me that, "Father" Bill? Have you had your
adopted son properly circumcised yet as the Law of God demands you
must? I have not been associated with Max Varazslo -- which is a
made-up name anyway -- since 1999. You'll notice that I no longer
post from CRL, where he worked at that time. Max was a white Jew and
not a True Christian whose help I no longer need.

the racist,

What do you mean racist? I foster love and cooperation between the
various races of man -- as long as they don't enter our Blessed Nation
illegally or try to commit crimes in it. Even then I believe in
punishing the crime, not the race. I'm responsible for revealing to
white America the long suppressed fact that Our Lord Jesus and most of
His Disciples were Black Jews just like us. How could I possibly be a
racist if I did that? I support painting the White House black. I
would even vote for the Rev. Al Sharpton if I weren't running for
president myself next year.

female-impersonating,

How can I impersonate females? I bore five children from my own
Sacred Womb.

circumcision fetishist

I wouldn't say I'm a fetishist. God demanded Holy Circumcision in the
Bible. I accept it as a Blessing. And that settles it. Woe unto
those who leave their sons uncircumcised and contribute to the serious
smegma pollution problem we have in this world today.

troll

I'm not a troll. I'm a True and Full Gospel Preacherette. I share
the Word of God with both sinners and saints at all times.

is back.

I never left.

For all the newbies who haven't yet heard of Max/Henrietta/Penny/et al,
here's a start (may have to cut&paste the URL if it line-breaks):
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mo...m.net& rnum=3

Those were foolish allegations that no one ever proved. The ignorant
among you lapped them up and tried to crucify me with them. Note that
while all the others have gone there way I have remained to preach the
Word unto the lost masses of humanity, which includes you, "Father"
Bill.

It's a waste of time arguing with it (the troll),

Why on earth would anyone ever want to argue with the plain and simple
truths I preach directly from the Holy Bible? Who would object that
illegal immigrants are overrunning our country and running it into the
ground with their strange pagan values? Who doesn't believe that
spending hundreds of dollars on frivolous gifts for our children
spoils them and makes them greedy when they get older? Who won't
agree that frequent and vigorous spankings build character in
children? I also think it's most thoroughly disrespectful of you to
refer to a pious Woman of God like me as an it. I am a human being
and a Child of Almighty God.

but a nomination or vote for Usenet Kook of the Month is always welcome.

How cruel of you to call someone who comes to you in the Name of the
Lord to help you rear your children in the nurture and admotion of the
Lord a kook. I am no kook. I don't see anyone refuting any of the
points I've made in any logical manner. That's because you can't.
The Holy Bible says that foolishness is bound up in the hearts of
children and that it requires the Sacred Rod of Correction to drive it
out of them. The fact that so many of you have such dirty minds and
even fouler mouths is living proof that undisciplined children grow up
to be unprincipled adults.

I will nonetheless continue to pray for all of you in Jesus' Name,

Reverend Mother Henrietta "Holiness" Hickey
True Christian Faith-Healing Miracle Worker
First Universal Christian Kingdom Holiness Interfaith Tablernacle
Old December 17th 03, 08:02 AM
Mother Henrietta Hickey

toto wrote in message . ..

Are you people going to listen to a confessed witch instead of a Woman
of God? A Harvard student wrote a paper on Usenet in which he
mentioned both wicked Toto and my beloved daughter Keesha Hickey
Holloway. Guess who came out ahead?

Ah, don't be so hard on Max,

Semicolon required, dear. I am not Max. I am Mother Hickey. I
severed all ties with Max over four years ago. Why are you still
living in the past? Are you ashamed of a sin you committed then? God
can forgive you if you'll simply REPENT and start showing some genuine
respect for God and His Most Faithful Servants.

at least his trolling is good for a laugh or two.

I'm not a he and I never troll. I preach the Word of God to lost
sinners just like you. It's disrespectful of you to laugh at the Word
of God, you know. You could very easily wind up spending all eternity
in the fiery furnaces of hell.

He never changes though,

I am a she -- and the Holy Bible says that Jesus Christ is the same
yesterday, today, and forever. Why should my core message change? Do
you get tired of watching "Frosty the Snowman" or "The Grinch Who
Stole Christmas" on television year after year? If not, why does your
restless mind so quickly tire of my True and Full Holiness Gospel
preaching? Could it be that your heart is not right with God on
account of a certain SIN that you refuse to acknowledge? I'd
certainly think about it if I were you, child.

so after a while people get bored.

The righteous are never bored by my preaching, teaching, prayer,
praise, and prophecy. I'm sorry you are.

Besides, I have this image in my head of poor Max,

Our Holy Church certainly paid him enough in 1999 when he was our
computer guru.

sitting alone at his computer in a little black dress and heals

Do you know the difference between heels and heals, child? See,
you're not as wise as you thought you were. At any rate, Max never
dressed like a woman. I always wear dresses, Black only when I'm in
mourning, but never high heels. You really ought to get your mind out
of the gutter for a change.

and writing these tomes.

I get paid handsomely for it -- and no one helps me crank out my
Gospel sermonettes.

And look at all those websites. He's been working and
keeping out of mischief. g

I am a she -- and I can assure you I never go near mischief of any
kind.

In case the long url doesn't work for some people, here's a snipped
version http://snipurl.com/3g6q

All lies! I am Mother Henrietta Hickey from the First Universal
Christian Kingdom Holiness Church.

Jesus Loves EVEN You,
Mocker That You Are!

-|-

Old December 17th 03, 09:08 AM
W.D. Peckenpaugh

"toto" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Dec 2003 07:21:18 GMT, "W.D. Peckenpaugh"
wrote:

Oh, look! Max Varaszlo, the racist, female-impersonating,
circumcision fetishist troll is back.

Ah, don't be so hard on Max, at least his trolling is good for a
laugh or two. He never changes though, so after a while
people get bored.

It was "good for a laugh" once or twice, seven years ago, when it was
original. It's been the same old crap since then, and I never found his
racist "humor" humorous at all.

Besides, I have this image in my head of poor Max, sitting alone
at his computer in a little black dress and heals

Frankly, that's an image I'd as soon not have conjured up in my mind . . .

and writing these
tomes. And look at all those websites. He's been working and
keeping out of mischief. g

Yeah . . . even Hitler built great roads. :-P [Yes, I know this just
prematurely invoked Godwin's Law, but I think Max deserves it.]

For all the newbies who haven't yet heard of Max/Henrietta/Penny/et al,
here's a start (may have to cut&paste the URL if it line-breaks):

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=mo...en&lr=&ie=UTF-

8&oe=UTF-8&safe=off&selm=36769443.10456288%40news3.ibm.net& rnum=3

In case the long url doesn't work for some people, here's a snipped
version

http://snipurl.com/3g6q

Thanks for the assist! ;-)

Bill