Helping Yourself and your kids health should start at home

Old September 28th 04, 02:22 AM

Default Helping Yourself and your kids health should start at home

Hello,

My name is Keith. I am a Referral Agent with a multinational company. As
such I show people how they can access some of the best and safest products
available today . . . kind of like joining a wholesale club except less
expensive.

You pick products you purchase somewhere every week or so anyway and order
them direct from the company. Great customer awards program can more than
offset any shipping charges so shipping is not an issue. Protect your family
with better and much safer everyday products and maybe save money at the
same time trough our preferred customer program.

Its risk free since the membership fee is refundable for the first 120 days.
Products are always guaranteed for at least 60 days. Anyone can test out our
company and products with no risk. And you buy the products somewhere anyway
so the only new money is the small $29 US membership fee. (Even smaller
annual renewal fee . . . currently $12 US).

For those business minded people among you we can show you how to build your
own business helping others . . . if you choose.

Check us out. We show all customers and business seekers the same basic
presentation via the internet. Visit
http://www.WinningPartners.lifetimebusiness.com and fill in the info request
form and we'll contact you to set up a time for you to see an internet
presentation. No risk , , , No obligation to join. Get the free info and
then tell us where you see yourself.

Whether you decide to take the next vital step or not feel free to take part
in two free offers:
1. http://keithh.smartlivingnews.com and sign up for our free twice monthly
newsletter
2. http://keithh.smilestarters.com and use our free greeting card site

For additional information on wellness in the home check out
http://keithh.toxicfreehomes.com
For general information on the tax advantages of owning a home based
business see http://keithh.justsaycash.com

We hope we've given you lots to think about. If you're at the right place in
your life we'd like to help you get better, safer products in your home to
make you, your children and your pets safer. If you want a way to earn some
extra income we can show you that and help you along if you are coachable.

Enjoy the free sites. I look forward to hearing from you.

In Health and Success ! ! !
Keith

Keith Hillier
709-686-5588

Old September 28th 04, 02:57 AM
Jeff

Yeap. Helping yourself should start at home, not one the internet with
over-priced low-qualtiy products.

Otherwise, you are helping this spam artist.

Jeff

Old September 28th 04, 04:00 PM
CWatters

wrote in message

so the only new money is the small $29 US membership fee.

Says it all really.