What are you happy about today?

Old February 29th 04, 09:44 PM
Auntie Bubbles

Default What are you happy about today?

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to put aside my aches and pains and sorrows for a few minutes, I'm
inviting you to join me and tell us all what makes you smile today!
Here goes;
My 17 year old stepdaughter is here for the weekend and we're leaving in a
few hours to go to the first of my two baby showers (this one is from my
work friends).
She is such good company and she is so excited to have a new little brother
or sister.
I'm grateful and happy to have her (and the other stepkids as well) in my
life.
There's two things I'm happy about today.

Who wants to go next?

Cheers
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1 (happy about that, too!)

Old February 29th 04, 09:56 PM
Carol Ann

:: I wanted to put aside my aches and pains and sorrows for a few minutes,
I'm
:: inviting you to join me and tell us all what makes you smile today!
:: Here goes;
:: My 17 year old stepdaughter is here for the weekend and we're leaving in
:: few hours to go to the first of my two baby showers (this one is from my
:: work friends).
:: She is such good company and she is so excited to have a new little
brother
:: or sister.
:: I'm grateful and happy to have her (and the other stepkids as well) in my
:: life.
:: There's two things I'm happy about today.
::
:: Who wants to go next?
::
:: Cheers
:: Alexis
:: EDD 4/21/04
:: Beanie #1 (happy about that, too!)

I'm happy and grateful that:

~I finally laundered the baby's clothes.
~Kevin has started on organizing the Laundry Room.
~My mother is in a good mood.
~My mother is focussing on cleaning and organizing the house.
~I started to pack up Earl's clothes.
~I'm going to attend a baby shower with my mother's friends who are also
watched me grow up and are so thrilled that I am FINALLY having a baby!
~I'm loved by Kevin who has given me the most wonderful gift I could ever
hope for.
~I have a Chihuahua named Charlie who knows just when I need more love.
~I'm having a baby and she's a girl.
~MaaloxMax.
~Diet Sprite.
~My friends and family.

~Carol Ann

Old February 29th 04, 10:44 PM
Ericka Kammerer

Auntie Bubbles wrote:

I wanted to put aside my aches and pains and sorrows for a few minutes, I'm
inviting you to join me and tell us all what makes you smile today!

Hmmm...I'm fishin' a bit today, with the weekend
nearly over and not nearly enough stuff done, but here
goes:

- happy we finally got the crib up (though I still have to
get the linens out and washed)
- happy that a friend is having a boy and wants all our
hand-me-downs (now I don't have to figure out what to
do with them *and* I get to see another cute little boy
in "our" clothes and relive all those memories)
- happy to have a warm, sunshiney day today (well, it's
only a bit over 60 degrees, but that beats what we've
*been* having by a long shot!)
- happy that Adrian is making great progress on his piano
festival pieces (I was worried he wasn't going to make
it, but apparently something just "clicked" for him).
He's really amazingly good for only having studied for
less than six months.

Hope you're feeling better!
Ericka

Old February 29th 04, 10:56 PM
R.Sitter

"Auntie Bubbles" wrote in message
[...]

i'm happy that it's 65 degrees and my windows are open.
i'm happy that i feel pretty good and have energy today.
i'm happy that my house is fairly clean and i'm not too behind on the
laundry.
i'm happy that my moody 10 year old is in a good mood today.
i'm happy that we only have 4 weeks to go!

randi
mother of megan, 10, riley, 1, and chloe due in 4wks 1day!

Old February 29th 04, 11:41 PM
Donna

"Auntie Bubbles" wrote in message
Hi Everybody!

I wanted to put aside my aches and pains and sorrows for a few minutes,

I'm
inviting you to join me and tell us all what makes you smile today!

What a great topic.

I'm happy because I am feeling Jack moving, which is always fun. And my
husband is getting closer to finalizing his contract for the next two years,
so we are getting close to the end of this never-ending residency, and
closer to being SETTLED!!!!

Next?

Donna

Old March 1st 04, 12:34 AM
*Kristi*

[...]

I'm happy because today DH traded in my 2-door falling apart car and bought
a new to me beautiful 4-door car!!!!! I've been stressed about how to fit
the carseat throught he tiny opening to the backseat!!!
Kristi
EDD #1 June 14, 2004
Zane Taylor
24w 6d

Old March 1st 04, 01:07 AM
New York Jen

I'm happy that my son is the most amazing kid I've ever met...happy that we
bought a house (even though we didn't sell our condo yet)...happy that we're
all healthy...happy that we're going to have a new baby soon. Happy that my
brother and sister in law are adopting a baby after a long struggle with
infertility and happy that one of my best friends is ALSO adopting after an
even longer struggle!

I'm sure there's more...Oh, I'm happy for Trader Joe's chocolate ice cream.

- Jen

Old March 1st 04, 01:14 AM
Christine

I am happy because my happy day is all over and i'm exausted!

I was happy because it was over 60 degrees and sunny, my windows were
all opened, I washed ALL of Chloe's clothes, put them away where they
belong, put up her ( precious moments ) bassinet......and put her
bouncer together too.....and took the plastic off of her crib mattress,
and made up the crib, only to find MY CAT.......LOL....Lucy, all curled
up on the comforter IN the crib....lol....;-)...she slept there all
day....lol.....she looks so tired, she wants to go back in the nursery
so bad.....i dont mind because an animal can do NO wrong in my
eyes....lol...BUT DH might think I should keep her out of there..
( I know ( forsure ) not to let the cat in with the baby...for
smothering reasons!!!
it really was so cute...i took pictures, as soon as i get some pic.
together i'll post them...;-)

The baby was kicking up a storm....

I felt great.....
My family is all healthy and Happy.....
and my animals are too....

Those are my reasons for being happy today.......;-)))

Old March 1st 04, 02:27 AM
Leanne

Hi Everybody!

I wanted to put aside my aches and pains and sorrows for a few minutes,

I'm
inviting you to join me and tell us all what makes you smile today!
Here goes;
My 17 year old stepdaughter is here for the weekend and we're leaving in a
few hours to go to the first of my two baby showers (this one is from my
work friends).
She is such good company and she is so excited to have a new little

brother
or sister.
I'm grateful and happy to have her (and the other stepkids as well) in my
life.
There's two things I'm happy about today.

Who wants to go next?

I'm happy that I only have 7 weeks left and I'm not having ANY of the
discomforts that most people most about here, no back pain (most of the
time), no trouble sleeping because of a kicking baby (he seems to sleep at
the same time as me!!) no pelvic pain, nothing!!

I'm also thankful for not being that big... people keep thinking that i'm
4-5 months along... it's great to hear people say that and they are soooo
surprised when I tell them otherwise! I'm also happy that I only have a
change table left to buy! yay!!

Leanne
Edd: 23rd april 2004

Old March 1st 04, 02:29 AM
Alpha

I wanted to put aside my aches and pains and sorrows for a few minutes,
I'm inviting you to join me and tell us all what makes you smile today!

The weather! It was beautiful today. We had the windows open and let the
fresh air in, went to a nearby playground, watched geese on a lake,
strolled around with frozen coffees and had a nice time together. :-)

-- Alpha
mom to Eamon and Quinn

due today!!! Shannon Pregnancy 1 September 15th 03 12:24 PM
Happy birthday to Melissa (Us) Shannon Pregnancy 0 September 12th 03 08:53 PM
HAPPY 911 2003 10 9 8 7 6 5 4 3 2 1 BANG DOA Pregnancy 0 September 11th 03 09:52 PM
TODAY IS MY DUE DATE!! mike and dena Pregnancy 3 August 12th 03 06:47 PM
40 weeks today Alicia Elliott Pregnancy 7 August 9th 03 11:49 PM