generation 2 crib mattresses

Old May 7th 04, 02:05 PM
Jennifer Raccuglia

Default generation 2 crib mattresses

We just got a crib for a discounted price. It was made in 2000 by
Generation 2. I'm having a hard time finding a mattress online for
it. We measured the dimensions and it is 38 inches X 23.5 inches.
That's including the entire length the mattress should fit including
gaps. Anyone have tips on finding a mattress this size or where the
generation 2 website is if there is one?

Thanks a lot.

JR
Old May 7th 04, 06:25 PM
toypup

"Jennifer Raccuglia" wrote in message
om...
We just got a crib for a discounted price. It was made in 2000 by
Generation 2. I'm having a hard time finding a mattress online for
it. We measured the dimensions and it is 38 inches X 23.5 inches.
That's including the entire length the mattress should fit including
gaps. Anyone have tips on finding a mattress this size or where the
generation 2 website is if there is one?

http://www.abed.com/custom_mattress.html?r=google&p=0 They make custom made
mattresses.

Old May 7th 04, 06:55 PM
Larry McMahan

Jennifer Raccuglia writes:
: We just got a crib for a discounted price. It was made in 2000 by
: Generation 2. I'm having a hard time finding a mattress online for
: it. We measured the dimensions and it is 38 inches X 23.5 inches.
: That's including the entire length the mattress should fit including
: gaps. Anyone have tips on finding a mattress this size or where the
: generation 2 website is if there is one?

: Thanks a lot.

: JR

You can always go to a plastics store and have a piece of 2 in or
3 in foam cut to fit, then sew a tight fitting cover for it.

BTDT,
Larry