Thimerosal Vindicated as Cause of Autism: More Questions and Still No Answers

Old January 15th 08, 03:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
SumBuny

Default Thimerosal Vindicated as Cause of Autism: More Questions and Still No Answers

"David Wright" wrote in message
. ..
In article ,
SumBuny wrote:

"The One True Zhen Jue" wrote in message
On Jan 14, 1:48 pm, wrote:
On Jan 14, 3:26 am, "Peter Moran" wrote:

You seem to think that even 1 microgram of a substance is so tiny that
you can inject it into a host with no repercussions.

Let us condider thimerosal. 1 microgram of thimerosal would represent
1,200 atoms of thimerosal per affected cell in the adult human body.

Fact: Children weren't getting mercury poisoning from vaccinations
when they had thimerosal.
Fact: Mercury poisoning & autism rates were unchanged by removing
thimerosal from vaccines.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +
When they "removed" the thimerisol from the vaccines...I noticed that
there
was no recall of those vaccines--that would have admitted wrongdoing and
opened up companies for lawsuits.

No, what happened was that companies stopped putting thimerisol in *new*
doses of vaccines...but they did not remove it from *existing*
supplies....

I wonder.....how many thousands--perhaps millions--of doses were already
sitting on shelves, waiting to be adminsitered?

I wonder--could *that* be why the rates were unchanged?

No. Even by 2002, virtually all the thimerosal-containing vaccines
were gone from the shelves.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down
on?"

Reallly ? Then why was it that I *still* had to request it for my son? I
*still* had to verify that they were thimerisol-free, at least at the last
time my son had to take a school-mandated vaccination (which was around the
turn of the century...)

--
Buny
--Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be

Old January 15th 08, 05:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , SumBuny wrote:

"Truth" is what one defines it to be....

Ah, solipsism!

Taking the above definition, there's no point in discussing anything
on this board since the "truth" is different for all of us and there
is no objective reality that we can approach.

--
| Bogus as it might seem, people, this really is a deliverable |
| e-mail address. Of course, there isn't REALLY a lumber cartel. |

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down
on?"

Reallly ? Then why was it that I *still* had to request it for my son? I
*still* had to verify that they were thimerisol-free, at least at the last
time my son had to take a school-mandated vaccination (which was around
the
turn of the century...)

That is when the stocks were being used up.

Now, you cannot even get a Thimerosal containing vaccine for a routine
vaccination if you asked for it.

LOL! Who..other than a DTABOR's would ask one?

Old January 16th 08, 06:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

On Jan 14, 1:48 pm, wrote:
[...]

-- David Wright

Repeating that absolute lie.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down
on?"

Reallly ? Then why was it that I *still* had to request it for my son? I
*still* had to verify that they were thimerisol-free, at least at the last
time my son had to take a school-mandated vaccination (which was around
the
turn of the century...)

That is when the stocks were being used up.

Another blatant lie.

http://adventuresinautism.blogspot.c...n-doctors.html

2005

And, still, its use in vaccines went unexamined. Thimerosal also continued
...... 10.5 micrograms of mercury per dose were on the shelves until April
2003, ...

http://www.motherjones.com/news/feat...03/02_354.html

Now, you cannot even get a Thimerosal containing vaccine for a routine
vaccination if you asked for it.

Proof please.

Old January 16th 08, 03:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
SumBuny

Default Real Life (was Thimerosal Vin...)

"Caitriona Mac Fhiodhbhuidhe" wrote in
message
I'm changing the subject. hehehe

On Jan 15, 9:17 am, "SumBuny" wrote:
snipped

"Truth" is what one defines it to be....

Most certainly. My truth and your truth may vary. My truth and
Chewy's truth most definitely vary. (Me: "People can change, if they
want to." Chewy: "I'll never change.") C'est la vie, n'est pas?

--
Buny
--Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." ~ Albert Camus-

Now, for the real reason I decided to respond to your post. :-)

Your sig line has struck true for me since you began using it. Thank
you for choosing this quote. It concisely explains much of my life.
It seems that these days, the less I try to fit everyone else's
version of "normal," the more energy I have to actually *LIVE* life.
I like that.

Kitten

G I am still trying to define what my own "normal" is, after all this
time....

Old January 17th 08, 03:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
David Wright

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ ++
[...]

It was about 95% by the time a survey was done in 2002.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at copper.net
"Without Bush, what will America's schoolchildren have to look down on?"
-- Bill Maher
Old January 17th 08, 04:02 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
SumBuny

SumBuny wrote:

"David Wright" wrote in message
m...

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++ +++
[...]

?

*What* was about 95% by the time a survey was done in 2002? The amount of
vaccines containing thimerisol *on the shelf*were at 95%? The amount of
vaccines *on the shelf* that no longer had thimerisol were at 95%?

The amount of vaccines *in production* were at 95%?

What are you describing?

Old January 17th 08, 05:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

On Jan 14, 1:48 pm, wrote:
[...]

95% gone by then. I cannot find the reference, but this was studied.
Old January 17th 08, 07:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
SumBuny

On Jan 14, 1:48 pm, wrote:
[...]

You can understand a gal that is being cautious, though...and that is, at
times, frustrated...I never *could* understand why we had "stuff" that was
not needed in the things we were injecting into our kids in the first place
sigh