Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

Old October 7th 03, 03:26 PM

Default Abandoned Mom Seeks Solution

PREFACE:

Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone harm,
but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into the
details, let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager earnings.
Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to my
child.

I came across this program a few nights ago. I have seen it many times
before and laughed, saying to myself, "Right. Cows can fly, too!" Perhaps
this is the Universe's way of teaching me a lesson in humility. If anyone
out there could spare one dollar, and in the process make money too, my
child and I would be so grateful - so very, very grateful!

I do not know if these things actually work, but considering my situation, I
do not have what it takes to be cynical anymore. Please read the following
message.

HOW TO TURN $6 INTO $6,000! READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! Hi, I'm 25
and I make more money than my parents, and you can too! Turn $6.00USD into
$60,000 . . . read this to find out how.

I've been seeing this on bulletin boards for some time and at first I
thought, "Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was
curious, so I kept reading. I figured, what have I got to lose except 6
stamps and $6.00, right? Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT??
Within 7 days, I started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured
it would end soon, but the money just kept coming in. Let me tell you how
this works and most importantly why it works. (Suggestion: Read this entire
message carefully and print it out or download it.) Follow the simple
directions and watch the money come in. It's easy. It's legal. And, your
investment is only $6.00 plus postage.

IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off, it is not indecent, it is not illegal, and
it is virtually no risk - it really works! If all of the following
instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary dividends!
PLEASE NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of the
honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its success by
carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become part of the Mail
Order business. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for
quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary
to the income, which is made from people like you and me asking to be
included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each piece
of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 6 US $1.00 bills and
place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not be seen
through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one paper in each of
the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each
with a piece of paper stating the phrase "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING
LIST.", your name and address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is
creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a
legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like most of us I was a little
skeptical and a little worried about the legal aspects of it all. So I
checked it out with the U.S. Post Office (1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed
that it is indeed legal!

Mail the 6 envelopes to the following addresses:

#1)Matthew Speight : 6 Charnwood Ave. : Belfast : N. Ireland : BT15 5DH

#2)Andrew Hunter 7520-1 South Aragon Blvd. Sunrise, FL 33313 USA

#3)Mike Neveu 15 Sydney Lane Stafford, VA 22554 USA

#4)P. Weber 18556 Pathfinder Dr. Eden Prairie, MN 55347 USA

#5)J. Smith P.O. Box 764 Tolleson, AZ 85353 USA

#6)L. Peake 726-3 Follin Avenue Mount Vernon, OH 43050 USA

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other
names up (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on
the list.

STEP 3: Now, post your amended article to at least 200 newsgroups. All you
need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! This
is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 &
1341 of the Postal lottery laws.

REMEMBER, PLAY FAIRLY AND HONESTLY AND THIS WILL WORK FOR YOU! GOOD LUCK!!!

Old October 7th 03, 03:31 PM
Rolly The Pervert

"L" wrote in message
PREFACE:

RR says you are loosing your net access for spamming

Old October 8th 03, 11:02 AM
occupant

L wrote:

PREFACE:

Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone harm,
but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into the
details,

Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
to impregnate them. Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
spouse.
You have the knowledge, experience and the ability to communicate that
is
so necessary for other young women who might, too, have your misfortune.
Can you not take a moment to say how old you are, how you met your
spouse,
what things your spouse said to you that led you to believe this was a
man worthy of your commitment and even more worthy to make you a mother.
Do you not owe it to every other woman on the planet to tell them how
you
were duped

let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager earnings.

You have not said what you have lost or how you lost it. You have
indicated you
have a peace of mind in being able to raise your child alone. You say
you
cannot support your child alone on your meager earnings. At a cost of a
hundred
thousand dollars per child it is truly amazing that individual or couple
believe
they earn sufficient money to raise any children at all. This man
that fathered your child, where is he? What does he do for a living?
What
are his parents like? Are his parents so ashamed of their irresponsible
son
that they have offered you support and assistance for daugher-in-law and
their
grandchild?

Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to my
child.

Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
are lots
and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
assist you.
Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
child because
there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
wish to
struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .
Old October 8th 03, 01:36 PM
Paul Fritz

"occupant" wrote in message
L wrote:

PREFACE:

Hello. My name is L. Peake. I never committed a crime or did anyone

harm,
but somehow my life has turned out rather badly. Without going into the
details,

Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
to impregnate them.

So it is all the man's fault? Letting them impregnate? LMAO Unless it was
rape, the woman should be repsonsible for HER body since she is the one than
may end up pregnant....not to mention the choices she has after conception.

Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
spouse.

And just as many women are NOT the ideal mothers.

Give me a ****ing break.

let it suffice to say that I am now raising a child alone, have
lost practically everything, and cannot support us with my meager

earnings.

You have not said what you have lost or how you lost it. You have
indicated you
have a peace of mind in being able to raise your child alone. You say
you
cannot support your child alone on your meager earnings. At a cost of a
hundred
thousand dollars per child it is truly amazing that individual or couple
believe
they earn sufficient money to raise any children at all.

I see you bought into that guvmint propaganda too.

This man
that fathered your child, where is he? What does he do for a living?
What
are his parents like? Are his parents so ashamed of their irresponsible
son
that they have offered you support and assistance for daugher-in-law and
their
grandchild?

Priceless.....suggesting going after grandparents........why not see if the
great grandparents are alive as well.....they are partly to blame as well.

Nevertheless, I refuse to give up because I have a responsibility to my
child.

Of course you don't say where you live, what country, what city. There
are lots
and lots of organizations that are waiting for your call to be able to
assist you.
Some religious organziations may try to encouage you to give up your
child because
there are thousands of couples waiting to adopt a child, but you may
wish to
struggle and keep your child rather than put her up for adoption. .

Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring into
this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.

Old October 8th 03, 02:22 PM
Tiffany

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"occupant" wrote in message
L wrote:

[...]

Come on Paul.... you know its about the man being at fault. How you
doing, btw?

Old October 8th 03, 02:23 PM
Tiffany

Rolly The Pervert wrote in message

"L" wrote in message
PREFACE:

RR says you are loosing your net access for spamming

Hey RR, how is the new job going? How are things?

Old October 8th 03, 02:58 PM
Tiffany

Paul Fritz wrote in message

"Tiffany" wrote in message

snipped

Which, since she is unable to support a child that SHE chose to bring

into
this world, would be the better choice for all concerned.

Come on Paul.... you know its about the man being at fault. How you
doing, btw?

Hanging in there....just got back from a short trip to Atlanta....20th

year
homecoming for college.......boy do I feel old.......my daughter looked
older (and was taller) than the cheerleaders. But she now wants to skip

H.S
and go directly from 8th grade to college because it looked like so much
fun.

20th year reunion.... you are old! Don't worry though, you look great.

That is good though that she is wanting to go to college, even if the reason
is for the fun. I am sure she will do great.

Tiff

Old October 8th 03, 04:24 PM
Joelle

Sadly, ever so sadly there are women everyday that are permitting men
to impregnate them.

o it is all the man's fault? Letting them impregnate? LMAO Unless it was
rape, the woman should be repsonsible for HER body since she is the one than
may end up pregnan

Um, I think you need to put your rant button on pause for a minute...the
wording "Permit a man to impregnant" IS putting the responsiblity on the woman.
Obviously if you are "permitting" it, you aren't forced and have made a choice
and are responsible.

Some of these men are not necessarily an ideal
spouse.

And just as many women are NOT the ideal mothers.

But he's writing to the WOMAN - she needs to think about her choice of MEN, not
her choice of women. I don't think she's a lesbian anyway..

Give me a ****ing break.

Listen, Paul, if you are so tired from ****ing that you need a break, you
really need to take responsiblity for that yourself.

I see you bought into that guvmint propaganda too.

Priceless.....suggesting going after grandparents....

Looks to me like the poster is just offering other alternatives to begging on
the internet.

Joelle

Old October 8th 03, 07:08 PM
A S

YES SOME TIMES MEN DO GET RAGED ON AND BAGGED BUT I ALSO DO AGREE THAT
THERE ARE SOME MEN WHO DO TAKE THEIR RESPONSIABLITY AND TAKE CARE OF THE
KIDS AND THERE ARE MOMS WHO ABANDONED THE FAMILIES ITS NOT JUST ONE OR
THE OTHER ITS BOTH.

JUST HAS IT TAKES TWO TO MAKE A CHILD IT TAKES TWO TO DO WHAT THEY NEED
TO PREVENT FROM MAKEING A CHILD MEN AND WOMEN BOTH HAVE WAYS TO PROTEC
THEMSELFES AND IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO UES CONDOMS AND OR PILLS OR WHAT
EVER CONTRACEPTIVES THEY CAN TO PROTECT YOURSELFS THEN ALLI CAN SAY IS

WOMEN KEEP YOUR LEGS CLOSED

AND

MEN KEEP YOUR WORMY IN YOUR PANTS AND KEEP THAT ZIPPER CLOSED.

BECAUSE IF YOU CREATE A LIVING SOUL THAT YOU REALY DID NOT WANT IT IS
THAT LITTLE SOUL THAT WILL PAY THE PRICE AND ALL SHE OR HE DID WAS COME
INTO THIS WORLD BECAUSE TWO PEOPLE JUST WANTED TO HAVE A GOOD *%!# TO
MAKE THEM FEEL GOOD AND NOT PROTECT THEMSELFS BECAUSE THEY WERE TO LAZY
TO TAKE THE TIME OR TO SELFISH TO PUT ON A CONDOM OR TAKE THERE
BIRTHCONTROLL PILLS OR OTHER CONTRACEPTIVE TO PREVENT IT.

EVERYONE CAN HAVE AN OPPINION ON THIS SITUATION BUT NO ONE REALY KNOWS
THE WHOLE TRUTH SOME SITUATIONS ARE DIFFRENT THEN OTHERS
SOME ARE NOT MARRIED AND WANT TO JUST PLAY AND HAVE A GRAND OLD TIME AND
SOME ARE MARRIED BUT DO NOT WANT KIDS AND SOME ARE MARRIED AND WANT KIDS
BUT AFTER HAVEING THEM SAY HELL THIS IS NOT WHAT I REALY WANT THIS IS
NOT FOR ME SO IT REALY ALL DEPENDS ON EACH PERSON. SOME CAN HANDLE
BEING PARENTS AND SOME CAN NOT. BUT ANY WAY YOU LOOK AT IT , IT IS BOTH
WHO NEED TO TAKE RESPONSIBLITY FOR IT NOT ONE OR THE OTHER. OR NEITHER
AND LET SOME ONE ELSE TAKE THE RESPONSIBLITY.