I am new to this

Old October 11th 03, 05:54 AM
Sue

Default I am new to this

I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
what kind of feedback I get. I have 4 children but three live at home
with me. I have 2 boys ages 22 and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.
It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could
use all the support I can get. My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find
it really tough to deal with. Always looking forward to meeting new
people to talk with. So lets talk soon.
Old October 11th 03, 10:58 AM
Paul Griffiths

"Sue" wrote in message

I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
what kind of feedback I get.

We *do* occasionally have misunderstandings but there are good and helpful
folks in this group. That's assuming they have enough time in their busy
lives to actually post anything. :-)

I have 4 children but three live at home with me. I have 2 boys ages 22
and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.

I've been a widower for just over 5 yearsand have one son who's soon to be
10.

It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could use
all the support I can get.

No arguments there.

My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find it really tough to deal with.
Always looking forward to meeting new people to talk with. So lets
talk soon.

Sounds good to me.

by the way, I'm in the UK but we have folks from all over.

--
Paul Griffiths

Old October 11th 03, 01:13 PM
Dennis Here

Sue wrote in message ...

I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
what kind of feedback I get.

Greetings from Ireland,
Dennis, three boys.

Old October 12th 03, 10:27 AM
CME

"Sue" wrote in message
I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
what kind of feedback I get. I have 4 children but three live at home
with me. I have 2 boys ages 22 and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.
It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could
use all the support I can get. My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find
it really tough to deal with. Always looking forward to meeting new
people to talk with. So lets talk soon.

Welcome to the group, I have identical twin boys that are 7 1/2 and they
also have ADHD, so I know where you're coming from...

Christine

Old October 14th 03, 11:36 PM
ŠkatŠ

"Sue" wrote in message
I am a single mother of 3.Just thought I would try this out and see
what kind of feedback I get. I have 4 children but three live at home
with me. I have 2 boys ages 22 and 12 and 2 girls ages 15 and 9.
It's a tough life raising children on your own now a days and I could
use all the support I can get. My youngest girl has ADHD and I am find
it really tough to deal with. Always looking forward to meeting new
people to talk with. So lets talk soon.

Welcome from Canada.
Kat, 2 sons almost 3 and almost 4.