Reply to Peter from TAAP

Old August 8th 05, 04:44 PM
Kevysmom

Default Reply to Peter from TAAP

Talking to the Liars at TAAP

Mr. Bowditch,

In your post you claim that you sent this message to TAAP (The Autism
Autoimmunity Project). We have not received your e-mail or spoken with
you. One of our supporters forwarded your post, so we would like to take
this opportunity to clear up any misconceptions.

Greg Ciola was not Vice President of TAAP when he interviewed April Oakes
(TAAP President). The Article you referred to appears in the
February/March issue of Crusador. Greg Ciola didn't join TAAP until June.
Greg's knowledge on vaccinations, GMO's, pharmaceutical corruption, CODEX
and other important issues were certainly a contributing factor when our
board was in need of someone qualified for the position.

I understand that you're affiliated with NSW Department of Health, so I
thought you would be interested in Greg Ciola's Special Report on
“MERCURY: The Unsuspected Killer!” In his report Dr. Jonathan Write
exposes that, “Health & Human Services (USA) receive between $50 to $100
per student in every school that make sure that children get all their
vaccines and that $1000 is paid for every child in the district, who gets
on Ritalin (a cocaine derivative). Is this also a practice Down Under?

We hope you will take the opportunity to review our website for
independent biological research as well as epidemic stats, biblical
support, and other information based on facts. Perhaps you will consider
helping us bring about informed consent for parents prior to vaccination
and prevent unsuspecting parents from losing their children, like April
Oakes and Alan Yurko.

TAAP Staff and its supporters are dedicated to speaking the FULL TRUTH
about ALL the toxins in vaccines and their adverse effects. Through
independent biological research, education & treatment, we are dedicated
to preventing further injury and will continue to offer support to those
who have been vaccine injured and "labeled" autistic.

Linda Demos
TAAP Secretary

For the Lord God helps Me, Therefore, I am not disgraced; Therefore, I
have I set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.

He who vindicates Me is near; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand up to
each other; Who has a case against Me? Let him draw near to Me. Isaiah
50:7,8

.................................................. .................................................. ...............................

The Autism Autoimmunity Project has funded the research of Vijendra Singh,
PhD and Andrew Wakefield, MD. Dr. Singh has found elevated measles
antibodies in the blood of children with autism. Also many of these
children tested positive for myelin basic protein antibodies. Dr.
Wakefield has found that children with autism have measles in the gut and
measles in the spinal fluid. Many parents who have had these children
tested have documented that their children regressed after receiving the
MMR, DPT and other vaccines. There have been no clinical science studies
that disprove Dr. Singh's and Dr. Wakefield's studies, only
computer-generated number studies (epidemiology studies) that have no
basis in clinical science such as blood tests, gut biopsies, etc.

Peter Bowditch attacks on Alan Yurko and April Oakes are distasteful. Alan
and April have lost children and for him to attack them as he has done is
contemptable. I would question his Christian/Judaic values.

Also, I find it interesting that he quotes the scriptures that we have on
our website. I wonder if Peter Bowditch would like to take Alan Rees
challenge of getting vaccinated except that the vaccines are adjusted for
his body weight, since Mr. Bowditch thinks vaccines are safe.
Feel free to let Alan Rees know at....................

Raymond Gallup, Founder
TAAP (The Autism Autoimmunity Project)

Old August 8th 05, 09:44 PM
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:

In his report Dr. Jonathan Write
exposes that, “Health & Human Services (USA) receive between $50 to $100
per student in every school that make sure that children get all their
vaccines

This is utter bull****. I challenge anyone to find the federal law that
provides for this.

and that $1000 is paid for every child in the district, who gets
on Ritalin (a cocaine derivative). Is this also a practice Down Under?

Double bull****.

1. Methylphenidate is not a cocaine derivative.

2. There is not funding mechanism for this payment.

Three major lies in one article.

Donna, what does this tell you about the veracity of these scumbags?

Peter Bowditch attacks on Alan Yurko and April Oakes are distasteful. Alan
and April have lost children and for him to attack them as he has done is
contemptable. I would question his Christian/Judaic values.

Yurko murdered the baby Alan. He plead no contest merely to get out of
jail.
Old August 9th 05, 12:46 AM
Kevysmom

by Mark Probert

1. Methylphenidate is not a cocaine derivative.

Washington—Advanced imaging research has answered a 40-year-old question
about methylphenidate (Ritalin), which is taken daily by 4 million to 6
million children in the United States: how does it work? The answer may
unsettle many parents, because the drug acts much like cocaine, albeit
cocaine dripped through molasses (J Neurosci. 2001;21:RC121).

Taken orally in pill form, methylphenidate rarely produces a high and has
not been reported to be addictive. However, injected as a liquid it sends
a jolt that "addicts like very much," said Nora Volkow, MD, psychiatrist
and imaging expert at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY. "They say
it's like cocaine."

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/extract/286/8/905

Im working on finding the answers for your other questions.

Donna

Old August 9th 05, 03:13 AM
Peter Bowditch

"Kevysmom" wrote:

Talking to the Liars at TAAP

Mr. Bowditch,

In your post you claim that you sent this message to TAAP (The Autism
Autoimmunity Project). We have not received your e-mail or spoken with
you. One of our supporters forwarded your post, so we would like to take
this opportunity to clear up any misconceptions.

The email was sent to the address from which this reply came, it did
not bounce, and a BCC sent to a colleague was delivered. So much for
"they didn't get the email"

Greg Ciola was not Vice President of TAAP when he interviewed April Oakes
(TAAP President). The Article you referred to appears in the
February/March issue of Crusador.

And had the dateline July 31 when it was published on the web site
which April Oakes pointed people to to read it.

Can these people ever stop lying?

Greg Ciola didn't join TAAP until June.

Which, according to my calendar, was well before the interview
appeared on the cited web site.

Greg's knowledge on vaccinations, GMO's, pharmaceutical corruption, CODEX
and other important issues were certainly a contributing factor when our
board was in need of someone qualified for the position.

I am sure it was. I assume that the same reasoning was used when Alan
Yurko was appointed as an advisor. He really knows how to prevent
autism - beat the kid to death before it gets a chance to start the
green snot and ****ty pants routine.

I understand that you're affiliated with NSW Department of Health,

I am not affiliated in any way with the NSW Department of Health, but
that would not be the only thing that these people understand wrongly

so I
thought you would be interested in Greg Ciola's Special Report on
“MERCURY: The Unsuspected Killer!” In his report Dr. Jonathan Write
exposes that, “Health & Human Services (USA) receive between $50 to $100
per student in every school that make sure that children get all their
vaccines and that $1000 is paid for every child in the district, who gets
on Ritalin (a cocaine derivative). Is this also a practice Down Under?

Wow! I am supposedly affiliated with a the health department in an
Australian state but somehow an American incentive to doctors is
relevant. Do these people have even the slightest care about facts? No
need to answer that - it was a rhetorical question.

The reference to Ritalin and cocaine is what is known in technical
language as "a great big ****ing lie".

We hope you will take the opportunity to review our website for
independent biological research as well as epidemic stats, biblical
support,

Biblical support? Where does the Bible speak of vaccination?

and other information based on facts.

I love it. Read it again. She lists all these things and then talks
about "other information based on facts". Quite right - the stuff
mentioned before was not based on facts.

Perhaps you will consider
helping us bring about informed consent for parents prior to vaccination
and prevent unsuspecting parents from losing their children, like April
Oakes and Alan Yurko.

There is no shortage of informed consent where I come from, and every
mother is given information about possible adverse effects of
vaccination before she leaves the maternity ward.

I am sure it must have come as a surprise to an unsuspecting Alan
Yurko when baby Alan didn't bounce off the floor. Still, baby Alan
never became autistic, so the Yurko preventive strategy worked.

TAAP Staff and its supporters are dedicated to speaking the FULL TRUTH
about ALL the toxins in vaccines and their adverse effects. Through
independent biological research, education & treatment, we are dedicated
to preventing further injury and will continue to offer support to those
who have been vaccine injured and "labeled" autistic.

I see that she is putting quotes around "labeled". Does this mean that
she doesn't think that autism is real?

Linda Demos
TAAP Secretary

For the Lord God helps Me, Therefore, I am not disgraced; Therefore, I
have I set My face like a flint, And I know that I will not be ashamed.

He who vindicates Me is near; Who will contend with Me? Let us stand up to
each other; Who has a case against Me? Let him draw near to Me. Isaiah
50:7,8

................................................. .................................................. ...............................

[...]

I refer Mr Gallup to Exodus 20:13 where matters related to Alan
Yurko's "loss" are discussed.

Also, I find it interesting that he quotes the scriptures that we have on
our website. I wonder if Peter Bowditch would like to take Alan Rees
challenge of getting vaccinated except that the vaccines are adjusted for
his body weight, since Mr. Bowditch thinks vaccines are safe.
Feel free to let Alan Rees know at....................

Adjustment for body weight is a straw man and is deliberately used by
anti-vaccination liars who pretend that they are issuing a real
challenge.

I have offered to have a complete set of childhood vaccines in the one
session. Any time. Any place. (As long as it doesn't cost me anything
to get there.)

Raymond Gallup, Founder
TAAP (The Autism Autoimmunity Project)

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 9th 05, 02:26 PM
Mark Probert

Kevysmom wrote:
by Mark Probert

1. Methylphenidate is not a cocaine derivative.

Washington—Advanced imaging research has answered a 40-year-old question
about methylphenidate (Ritalin), which is taken daily by 4 million to 6
million children in the United States: how does it work? The answer may
unsettle many parents, because the drug acts much like cocaine, albeit
cocaine dripped through molasses (J Neurosci. 2001;21:RC121).

Taken orally in pill form, methylphenidate rarely produces a high and has
not been reported to be addictive. However, injected as a liquid it sends
a jolt that "addicts like very much," said Nora Volkow, MD, psychiatrist
and imaging expert at Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY. "They say
it's like cocaine."

http://jama.ama-assn.org/cgi/content/extract/286/8/905

Im working on finding the answers for your other questions.

"just like cocaine" does not mean that it is a *cocaine derivative*. The
lie, as I said, stands.

As for the action of the medication, it has been studied right here on
Long Island by Nora Volkow, SUNY-Stony Brook and Brookhaven National
Lab. She is now the director of the National Institues of Drug Abuse,
and supports its use for treating AD/HD.