Legal abandonment

Old September 27th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

Default Legal abandonment

Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to a
total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same child to
its OWN mother?

Old September 27th 07, 11:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Chris" wrote in message
Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to a
total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same child
its OWN mother?

When a mother abandons her newborn she is doing it in the best interest of
the child. When a father abandons his child he is failing to accept his
responsibility.

Of course, you knew there was a double standard that would glorify the
mother's action while chastising the father for the same action.

Old September 28th 07, 12:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 27, 3:37 pm, "Chris" wrote:
Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to a
total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same child to
its OWN mother?

great question! but who makes the law?

Old September 28th 07, 12:19 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"Very Determined!" wrote in message
ups.com...
On Sep 27, 3:37 pm, "Chris" wrote:
Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to a
total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same child
its OWN mother?

great question! but who makes the law?

The politicians who pander to women to get their votes.

Every politician has a strong political position on Women's Rights. When
you ask them what their position is on Men's Rights they ignore you, or
worse, respond with a regurgitation of their position on Women's Rights.

Old September 28th 07, 12:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
Very Determined!

On Sep 27, 3:37 pm, "Chris" wrote:
Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to a
total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same child
its OWN mother?

great question! but who makes the law?

The politicians who pander to women to get their votes.

Every politician has a strong political position on Women's Rights. When
you ask them what their position is on Men's Rights they ignore you, or
worse, respond with a regurgitation of their position on Women's Rights.

Thats terrible, and I can't say I understand, for obvious reasons, but
I sympathize..I wish I knew every politician...maybe more men should
pander to politicians. I see the way men are treated in the Family
Court system, its not easy.

Old September 28th 07, 04:10 AM posted to alt.child-support
whatamess

On Sep 27, 7:27 pm, Very Determined! wrote:
On Sep 27, 4:19 pm, "Bob Whiteside" wrote:

"Very Determined!" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Sep 27, 3:37 pm, "Chris" wrote:
Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to a
total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same child
its OWN mother?

great question! but who makes the law?

The politicians who pander to women to get their votes.

Every politician has a strong political position on Women's Rights. When
you ask them what their position is on Men's Rights they ignore you, or
worse, respond with a regurgitation of their position on Women's Rights.

Thats terrible, and I can't say I understand, for obvious reasons, but
I sympathize..I wish I knew every politician...maybe more men should
pander to politicians. I see the way men are treated in the Family
Court system, its not easy.- Hide quoted text -

Probably for the same reason that women feel they have a RIGHT to move
on
with their lives, lead happy successful lives AFTER divorce, with a
new hubby and
more money...but they also feel that the husbands they left behind do
NOT deserve
to move on with their lives...they only deserve to obey their commands
and live
a life of misery until the ex-wife decides or the courts, that they
have done
enough damage to him...

You see, if a woman remarries, moves on with her life, takes her kids
with her,
even if across the country...she's considered a wonderful woman who
has moved
on with her life, if the ex-husband without custody does the same,
he's considered
to be abandoning the kids...go figure!

Old September 28th 07, 04:11 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

On Sep 27, 3:37 pm, "Chris" wrote:
Dumbest question of the century, but here it is:

How come it is perfectly legal for a mother to abandon her newborn to

total stranger, yet it is ILLEGAL for a father to abandon that same

child
its OWN mother?

great question! but who makes the law?

The politicians who pander to women to get their votes.

Every politician has a strong political position on Women's Rights.

When
you ask them what their position is on Men's Rights they ignore you, or
worse, respond with a regurgitation of their position on Women's Rights.

Thats terrible, and I can't say I understand, for obvious reasons, but
I sympathize..I wish I knew every politician...maybe more men should
pander to politicians. I see the way men are treated in the Family
Court system, its not easy.

What's up with the change of heart?

Old September 28th 07, 10:36 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

oups.com...

On Sep 27, 3:37 pm, "Chris" wrote:
[...]

Divorce is (legally) a happy profitable venture for women. That's why most
women do it. But for a man, it's quite the opposite. Only problem is he has
no choice in the matter.
Also, when the government people force a separation between a father and his
children, it's done in the "best interest" of the children. But when a
father volunteers such separation, suddenly it becomes abandonment. Go

Old September 28th 07, 03:35 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in

When a mother abandons her newborn she is doing it in the best interest of
the child.

Yea, it's a real badge of honour to be a single mom these days, they are so
brave! LOL