Announcing

Old March 2nd 05, 07:18 PM
Wildwookie

Default Announcing

Wow, that's fantastic !

Well done Megan, welcome Lachlan Alan!

Denise
DS 12 Feb 05

On Tue, 01 Mar 2005 22:44:36 GMT, Buzzy Bee
wrote:

Lachlan Alan Montgomery, 2100 GMT 28th February 2005. 3.75kg (8lb
4oz)

At home, waterbirth as planned. Both well, breastfeeding like a
champ, everything brilliant. I did plan on posting last night
(managed to e-mail a bunch of people and post to live journal within
about 90 minutes), but then someone wanted all my attention!

Megan

Old March 3rd 05, 10:18 AM
Sarah Vaughan

wrote:

Lachlan Alan Montgomery, 2100 GMT 28th February 2005. 3.75kg (8lb
4oz)

At home, waterbirth as planned. Both well, breastfeeding like a
champ, everything brilliant. I did plan on posting last night
(managed to e-mail a bunch of people and post to live journal within
about 90 minutes), but then someone wanted all my attention!

Wow. WOW. I had totally lost track of time and completely forgotten we
were coming up to your due date. YAYYYYY!!!!! What fantastic,
fantastic, wonderful news! I'm so, so, pleased! Congratulations to you
and welcome to Lachlan!

All the best,

Sarah

--
"I once requested an urgent admission for a homeopath who had become depressed
and taken a massive underdose" - Phil Peverley

Old March 3rd 05, 06:13 PM
Zannah

In article ,
Buzzy Bee wrote:

Lachlan Alan Montgomery, 2100 GMT 28th February 2005. 3.75kg (8lb
4oz)

At home, waterbirth as planned. Both well, breastfeeding like a
champ, everything brilliant. I did plan on posting last night
(managed to e-mail a bunch of people and post to live journal within
about 90 minutes), but then someone wanted all my attention!

Megan
--
Seoras David Montgomery, 7th May 2003, 17 hours.
http://seoras.farr-montgomery.com

Congratulations. How absolutely wonderful.

Zannah.

Announcing the STD Forum @ Med Help MHI Pregnancy 0 November 22nd 04 08:14 PM
Announcing a new fashion for your kid's sneakers! Jeff Cope General 5 October 13th 04 11:45 PM
Announcing... cara Pregnancy 17 March 25th 04 02:26 AM
Announcing and thank you Gorgon Park Pregnancy 12 October 23rd 03 07:22 PM
Announcing Zoë She's A Goddess Pregnancy 7 July 22nd 03 10:05 PM