A conversation with an anti-vaccination liar

Old August 10th 05, 11:18 PM
Peter Bowditch

(David Wright) wrote:

In article ,
john wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
. ..

Sadly, the children killed by the actions of John Scudamore and Dawn
Winkler don't have a chance to "get a life".

These are just some of the thousands killed by vaccines
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/deaths.html then we have the hundreds of
thousands over the years given nasty diseases like autism

and, for example, measles vaccine has never saved one life that you can
prove as measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before vaccination, yes 99.4%.
Yet the MMR vaccine KILLS all the time.

Actually, it it barely does -- VAERS gets a half-dozen such reports
per year (note that those are *reports*, not confirmed cases).
Measles used to kill more than that in the US every year, even though
nitwits like John don't believe it's ever fatal.

John is, however, lying as per usual. Measles does kill a LOT of
children in the Third World. Yes, that's mostly due to malnutrition,
but a malnourished dead child is just as dead as a well-nourished
dead child.

John, of course, displays a marvelous level of cognitive dissonance by
asserting both that autism is caused by MMR and that it's caused by
thimerosal. I wish autism would make up its mind.

Loon Ray Gallup from The Autism Autoimmunity Project has stated that
there can be no doubt that MMR caused his child's autism, and he even
goes on to ask "What else could it be?". As this implies a rejection
of the thimerosal hypothesis, I wrote to him to ask for his help in
fighting the anti-thimerosal liars. He didn't respond.
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 11th 05, 02:24 AM
LadyLollipop

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
(David Wright) wrote:

snip ALL belittling of John

In article ,
john wrote:

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

These are just some of the thousands killed by vaccines
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/deaths.html then we have the hundreds of
thousands over the years given nasty diseases like autism

and, for example, measles vaccine has never saved one life that you can
prove as measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before vaccination, yes
99.4%.
Yet the MMR vaccine KILLS all the time.

Actually, it it barely does -- VAERS gets a half-dozen such reports
per year (note that those are *reports*, not confirmed cases).
Measles used to kill more than that in the US every year, even though
snip

Loon Ray Gallup from The Autism Autoimmunity Project has stated that
there can be no doubt that MMR caused his child's autism, and he even
goes on to ask "What else could it be?". As this implies a rejection
of the thimerosal hypothesis, I wrote to him to ask for his help in
fighting the anti-thimerosal liars. He didn't respond.
--
Peter Bowditch

Jan Apr 11 2003, 2:56 pm show options

Newsgroups: misc.health.alternative
From: (Jan) - Find messages by this author
Date: 11 Apr 2003 19:56:26 GMT
Subject: What is Conveniently Forgotten About The MMR
original | Report Abuse

http://www.iom.edu/IOM/IOMHome.nsf/P...Autism+Summary

(gone, big surprise?

Though the MMR-autism question might
***appear to be resolved,***

science is always a work in progress; a conclusion is only as good as
the
methods of the analysis. The epidemiological studies, traditional
public health
tools used to examine the risk factors for a disease on a population
level,
were at a disadvantage here because there is little variation in
exposure to
MMR since children in most developed countries are vaccinated
similarly.

***Furthermore, the difficulties in diagnosing and determining the
exact onset
of autism in children make it difficult to design appropriate studies
and
compare the results from those studies.***

The committee acknowledges they could

**not rule out another possibility***--that MMR vaccine could
contribute to ASD
in a small number of children--

***because existing epidemiological tools may not have enough
precision to
detect the occurrence of rare effects like ASD.***

"Attention should be given to how the material is perceived and used
by those
with the right and desire to know--

***the parents of children about to be immunized or those who believe
their
child has been adversely affected," the committee says. "Direct input
from
parents and other stakeholders would be invaluable in conducting a
systematic
and effective evaluation of current communication tools."***

Attached Images

Old August 11th 05, 04:22 AM
D. C. Sessions

john wrote:

and, for example, measles vaccine has never saved one life that you can
prove as measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before vaccination, yes 99.4%.
Yet the MMR vaccine KILLS all the time.

In 1964, the USA had 458,083 measles cases and 421 deaths from measles.
Are you suggesting that the natural rate of cases would be
458,083/(1-0.994)=76,347,166 cases? It seems unlikely, since
the birth cohort for that year would have been only about
2,000,000.

Alternately, perhaps you're suggesting that the case mortality
is naturally (421/458,083)/(1-.994)=0.153 or about 15%. One
death in seven cases?

Please explain.

--
begin signature.exe
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Old August 11th 05, 10:05 AM
john

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message

Loon Ray Gallup from The Autism Autoimmunity Project has stated that
there can be no doubt that MMR caused his child's autism, and he even
goes on to ask "What else could it be?". As this implies a rejection
of the thimerosal hypothesis, I wrote to him to ask for his help in
fighting the anti-thimerosal liars. He didn't respond.

Moron, it has escaped your tiny brain that mercury causes autism, and so
does MMR, but they give both vaccines together

"As a clinician, my current belief which guides my practice with these
children is that any child given the HepB vaccination at birth and
subsequent boosters along with DPT has received unacceptable levels of
neurotoxin in the form of the ethyl mercury in the thimerosal preservative
used in the vaccine. In any child with a genetic immune susceptibility
(probably about one in six) this sets off a series of events that injure the
brain-gut-immune system. By the time they are ready to receive the MMR
vaccination, their immune system is so impaired in a great number of these
children that the triple vaccine cannot be handled by the now dysfunctional
immune system and they begin their obvious descent into the autistic
spectrum disorder."---Jaquelyn McCandless, M.D
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

Old August 11th 05, 10:09 AM
john

"D. C. Sessions" wrote in message
john wrote:

and, for example, measles vaccine has never saved one life that you can
prove as measles deaths had declined by 99.4% before vaccination, yes

99.4%.
Yet the MMR vaccine KILLS all the time.

In 1964, the USA had 458,083 measles cases and 421 deaths from measles.
Are you suggesting that the natural rate of cases would be
458,083/(1-0.994)=76,347,166 cases? It seems unlikely, since
the birth cohort for that year would have been only about
2,000,000.

Alternately, perhaps you're suggesting that the case mortality
is naturally (421/458,083)/(1-.994)=0.153 or about 15%. One
death in seven cases?

Please explain.

Who cares about case mortality, especially when measles incidence is down to
vaccinators, if you want to see some interesting case mortality see how
smallpox vaccination increased it dramatically
http://www.whale.to/a/case.html

Measles deaths declined by 99.4% by my calc
http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html before vax, which is kind of a
kills the vax argument

Old August 11th 05, 10:55 AM
Peter Bowditch

"john" wrote:

[...]

Ah, yes! The dear Dr Mccandless who won Quote of the Year in 2002 for
her disgusting lie about mercury "pouring out of" autistic children
while she was stealing money from their parents.

You have to produce something much better than that piece of slime
mold if you want me to believe in the lies.
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old August 11th 05, 12:54 PM
LadyLollipop

"john" wrote:

[...]

Ah yes! Sombody else to trash by one who has NO MEDICAL TRANING..

By Peter Bowditch, Slime; who writes slime.
============

Jaquelyn McCandless, M.D

Certified by American Board of Psychiatry & Neurology

http://newdiets.com/Writings/Dr._McCandless.shtml

http://tinyurl.com/ccg9y

--
Peter Bowditch

slime snipped

Old August 11th 05, 05:00 PM
David Wright

In article ,
Peter Bowditch wrote:
"john" wrote:

[...]

McCandless, who is so ignorant she couldn't think of any drugs other
than antibiotics that will cure a disease.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"I believe that sex is one of the most beautiful, wholesome and
natural things that money can buy."
-- Steve Martin
Old August 12th 05, 11:47 AM
john

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in message
Ah, yes! The dear Dr Mccandless who won Quote of the Year in 2002 for
her disgusting lie about mercury "pouring out of" autistic children
while she was stealing money from their parents.

You have to produce something much better than that piece of slime
mold if you want me to believe in the lies.

I prefer an MD over your lies, or an autism expert:

"The evidence that vaccines are a major cause of the increase comes from a
number of directions. One direction that's been largely ignored are the
laboratory studies. There are at least seven laboratory studies, clinical
studies, of blood, cerebral, spinal fluid, biopsies of autistic children
which show huge differences between autistic children and normal children in
terms of the presence of things like measles vaccine virus in their
intestinal tract, for example, or their neurons. So, there's one line of
evidence. Another, of course, is that we have data from thousands of
parents who testify, often with videotapes and photographs and eyewitness
reports, that their kid was perfectly normal. And they can demonstrate it,
as I say, very conclusively with tapes until after the vaccine. The kid
retreated into autism. There's just converging evidence from many, many
directions."-- (Nov 2002) Bernard Rimland PhD
http://www.whale.to/m/rimland9.html

You can't believe the truth, anyway.