Let's stop poisoning our kids

Old August 10th 05, 09:44 PM
ImStayinHome

Default Let's stop poisoning our kids

Did you know that the average newborn's umbilical cord contains over 80
chemicals? These chemicals are inhaled, absorbed through the mothers skin,
etc. Many of them are found in your own home! They're everywhe in your
fabric softener, laundry detergent, all purpose cleaner,
shampoo/conditioner, dishwasher detergent, bleach, sanitizer, the list
goes on and on! These chemicals can potentially harm or even cause death
to you and your family. Are you ready to do something about it? I am
partnered with an international wellness company to spread the word about
these unsafe products that we use EVERYDAY. To get more information on
these chemicals or how to purchase environmentally safe and non-toxic
products for your home, or even if you are interested in starting a home
based business that you REALLY believe in, visit my website or email me
TODAY!

Jenni

http://jsmith.stayinhomeandlovinit.com

Old August 12th 05, 07:45 PM
CWatters

"ImStayinHome" wrote in message
lkaboutparenting.com...
Did you know that the average newborn's umbilical cord contains over 80
chemicals? These chemicals are inhaled, absorbed through the mothers skin,
etc.

The cord is MADE of chemicals.

Many of them are found in your own home!

Your home is made of chemicals too!

They're everywhe in your fabric softener, laundry detergent all purpose

cleaner,
shampoo/conditioner, dishwasher detergent, bleach, sanitizer, the list
goes on and on!

Here is a handy list...
http://wine1.sb.fsu.edu/chm1045/tabl...d/PT_large.jpg

Are you ready to do something about it?

I am partnered with an international wellness company to spread the word

about
these unsafe products that we use EVERYDAY.

Translation: I'm into MLM and I want you to join me so I can make even more
money.

To get more information on these chemicals or how to purchase
environmentally safe and non-toxic products for your home

They still contain chemicals!