Anyone else feeling like this?

Old January 19th 04, 07:34 PM
Kat

Default Anyone else feeling like this?

I'm 38 weeks and I am beginning to feel like the little man will never be
born and that I am always going to be pregnant. It feels never ending! I
know it is obviously irrational and not true, just what I am feeling. I
have everything ready for him here at home so it all depends on when he
wants to come out. And I have also been having a lot of dreams of me going
into labor, so labor and all that are really on the brain alot.
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 eDD 02/01/04

Old January 19th 04, 11:12 PM
ModernMiko

"Kat" wrote in message
I'm 38 weeks and I am beginning to feel like the little man will never be
born and that I am always going to be pregnant. It feels never ending! I
know it is obviously irrational and not true, just what I am feeling. I
have everything ready for him here at home so it all depends on when he
wants to come out. And I have also been having a lot of dreams of me

going
into labor, so labor and all that are really on the brain alot.
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 eDD 02/01/04

I remember feeling that way for about the last 3 weeks or so before my son
was due in 1998. It seemed to drag forever!

--
Jenn
DS 06/26/98

Old January 19th 04, 11:31 PM
Kat

"ModernMiko" wrote in message
"Kat" wrote in message
[...]

it is totally weird with me, time still seems to be moving incredibly quick
(alot to keep me busy and all that), it just seems like I won't actually
have a baby. Totally weird.
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04

Old January 19th 04, 11:37 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

I've been feeling like it's taking forever for months now and I'm only
28 weeks. The feeling gets progressively worse as time goes by.

Old January 21st 04, 05:05 PM
sher

"Kat" wrote in message ...
I'm 38 weeks and I am beginning to feel like the little man will never be
born and that I am always going to be pregnant. It feels never ending! I
know it is obviously irrational and not true, just what I am feeling. I
have everything ready for him here at home so it all depends on when he
wants to come out. And I have also been having a lot of dreams of me going
into labor, so labor and all that are really on the brain alot.
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 eDD 02/01/04

You're not alone. I had the same feeling when I was due with my
first. For some reason, I was convinced that I would go into labor
before my due date. I quit work a week and a half early and just
waited. Well, when I ended up watching my due date come and go, I was
convinced I would be the only woman to be pregnant forever and got
very depressed. My SIL was due on the same day and when she had her
baby 2 days early, I had a hard time being happy for her. All I could
think was, why does she get to have her baby and I don't? I ended up
having DS 4 days after my due date. I know it's hard, but hang in
there.

~ Sher
Old January 21st 04, 07:41 PM
Kat

"sher" wrote in message
om...
"Kat" wrote in message

[...]

Thanks Sher! I am actually trying to pretend like nothing is going on and
trying to carry on like nothing is going on (taking DD to playgroup, running
around...). I know when he actually does get here it will feel like it
happened so fast, but til then time drags:-)
Kat
Mama to Maggie 11/03/01
and #2 EDD 02/01/04