Implantation bleeding?

Old July 31st 03, 12:29 PM
Karen

Default Implantation bleeding?

Andrea wrote:

I posted about having had period pain but no bleeding with egg-white mucus,
and I wasn't sure if it was ovulation or an impending period.
The period pain is still there, but yesterday I had what looked just like a
bloody show. Only a small amount. I have had nothing since, and I even put
on a pad thinking my period was gonna start.

The same thing happend to me last month and AF never appeared, yet this month I
had no symptoms and yet AF came and has not left since....Egg white stretchy
mucus would be a sign of fertility, not always pregnancy. I would wait two
weeks and test if you are concerened.
Karen Ann
Mommy to:
Ashley 11-13-90
Meghan 3-10-97
Hayley "Chunky Monkey" 3-27-03

Implantation Bleeding or Period? High Temps? WintrSsnrstrm Pregnancy 5 October 13th 05 04:42 PM
Implantation bleeding? CY Pregnancy 13 February 27th 04 07:11 PM
Implantation bleeding or trauma? JennP Pregnancy 10 February 20th 04 05:16 AM
Implantation bleeding? (x-posted) andrea Pregnancy 9 July 31st 03 10:51 PM
Implantation bleeding? Anne Rogers Breastfeeding 2 July 31st 03 02:11 PM