How to not get a highschool paddling

Old May 23rd 06, 11:10 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default How to not get a highschool paddling

I have posted before about refusing a highschool paddling, and
once somebody mentioned this to me, you could not even go in to get the
paddling. As I understand paddlings take place in the office. If youre
in highschool and you are called into the office to get a paddling you
dont even need to go there. You could just walk away from the school.
You wouldnt even need to go near the office. You could just leave the
school and walk away.

Old May 24th 06, 12:20 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

You could leave the school and walk away. You are correct. But
unfortunately, in many states you would pay the price by being expelled
and having no high school diploma.

You could then live with a relative or friend in a state that has banned
school paddling, and graduate from high school, providing your parents
approve.

Sucks, doesn' it?

LaVonne

Old May 24th 06, 01:40 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne, Are you advising teenagers to run away?

Tsk. Tsk..

Old May 27th 06, 12:49 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Greegor's Ignorance - wasr How to not get a highschool paddling

Greegor wrote:

LaVonne, Are you advising teenagers to run away?

Since you have no integrity that allows you to include information from
the post to which you seem to be attempting to respond, I'll do that for
you:

"You could leave the school and walk away. You are correct. But
unfortunately, in many states you would pay the price by being expelled
and having no high school diploma.

You could then live with a relative or friend in a state that has banned
school paddling, and graduate from high school, providing your parents
approve."

Now, Tsk, Tsk, mr. greegor -- how does that encourage teenagers to run
away? You are such a giggle and a hoot that I love responding to you.
On a more serious note, yes I would encourage3 an abused teenager to run
away, and hopefully that child would have a safety net, and not live on
the streets. But you know, Greegor, there are times when the street is
better than living with the child's family. Are your children on the
streets?

Tsk. Tsk..

Old May 27th 06, 04:13 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne:
Thank you for admitting that you encourage teenagers to run away.

Old May 27th 06, 04:38 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne:
Thank you for admitting that you encourage teenagers to run away.

From abuse?

Thank you for admitting you wish them to stay and be abused more.

After all if they can't run, and CPS is out of the question by your
posted standards, then all they have left is to hurt and die.

Other than run away from abuse how do you think youth should handle it?

Don't take too long to answer. Obviously you feel your views are very
much more important that others here, so we are just hanging on your
every word, Greg.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old May 27th 06, 05:23 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I just LOVE the charade that kids
who run away were all abused.
If you surveyed many of them I am
certain they would SAY they were, of course!

You'd have to be a simpleton not
to see the huge conflict of interest
when a child's behavior virges on
Oppositional Defiant Disorder though.