How many no-spanks have pushed their kids to become schoolteachers?

Old May 16th 06, 06:24 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Who crappy professors push pet agendas

failure is relative.................better schools only admit students
who can make the grade..........others have a more open door policy
that attempts to offer an equal opportunity to anyone wishing to
attend..............some schools make a serious effort to weed out
students through courses like freshman english or math
courses................the type of school can be discovered by
understanding how to interpret simple numbers such as graduation rates,
and high school rankings.............given the right circumstances,
professors can often conceal their personal agendas within the games
played by the college................

]:^ runs around her dog lot barking students never fail...............

Old May 16th 06, 06:27 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default crappy professors push pet agendas

accusing me of being a liar or having been in prison doesn't come any
closer to improving your knowledge about classroom
practices.............it only goes to show that, once again, don't know
what you're talking about...............you're a stupid sack of dog
**** and don't have the ****ing foggiest idea what you're talking
about.............you don't have the hours to teach in higher education
and it shows..............

]:^ runs around her dog lot calling me a liar....................

Old May 17th 06, 08:12 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Opinions questions regarding teaching.... was How many no-spanks have pushed their kids to become schoolteachers?

What's with your parent hatred agenda?

HEY! Must be the MONEY!

Old May 17th 06, 04:16 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
What's with your parent hatred agenda?

Ever seen any of us express hatred toward parents that do not abuse and
neglect their children?

HEY! Must be the MONEY!

Why must it be what you claim? Rather than what we claim?

That parents that abuse and neglect are those criticized. NOT the other
parents.

Thankfully they abusers are in a very small minority.

While YOU, little ****ant, are in such a tiny minority as to be
invisible if we didn't give you a little attention here.

What's with your hatred of caseworkers, Greg?

Do you like the good ones?

0:-

Old May 26th 06, 06:13 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

How many teachers spank THEIR OWN kids?

Old May 26th 06, 09:49 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
How many teachers spank THEIR OWN kids?

I doubt the figure is available.

I also doubt you did not know this.

I also doubt that you intended anything other than innuendo, all you
have left in your repertoire.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 11th 06, 09:28 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

How often have you heard of a case pressed AGAINST
the advice of the caseworker on the case, Kane?
The worker has been doing the job for 6 years and
never before was in that situation.

Good caseworkers have a limited ability to
repair the damage done by 5 years of
incredibly bad ones.

In recent weeks in other states, a caseworker turned
in her two week notice, complaining about how sick the job is.
Another one actually had a psychiatric breakdown.

Old June 11th 06, 06:38 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
How often have you heard of a case pressed AGAINST
the advice of the caseworker on the case, Kane?

I have seen a caseworker, their supervisor, the regional director ALL
defied by the court and the child MURDERED by it's mother as a result.

All fought against a return of the child to the mother who had voiced
her concerns she could not care for the child and was afraid she'd hurt
her. And HAD thoughts of doing it.

The judge took NO heat, NOT ONE THING, but the aide following directions
from the worker, given BY the court to the worker, was fired, and the
worker took some heat. Very sick stuff.

The worker has been doing the job for 6 years and
never before was in that situation.

What worker? You've AA'd again, to the loss of your own point.

Good caseworkers have a limited ability to
repair the damage done by 5 years of
incredibly bad ones.

If that's the case, sure. It's rarely so. It's more often good casework
by many screwed up by one, and not always because of any fault other
than being heavily overloaded, and more than recommended caseload maximums.

In recent weeks in other states, a caseworker turned
in her two week notice, complaining about how sick the job is.

I have been involved in many industries and other organizations Greg,
and I have never seen a single one that did not have employees that
could not do the job for some reason. Nor have I noticed a shortage of
them blaming not themselves, but the job, the boss, the business, the
government, whatever they could, rather than take personal responsibility.

If you you claim is true they would leave in far greater numbers than
they do.

Another one actually had a psychiatric breakdown.

People have mental illnesses independent of their work, Greg. Those who
suffer from them may not even know they have them until something
triggers it.

CPS caseworkers, like cops, get the see the worst in humankind. And the
worst in what they can do, even to their own children.

I could not be a caseworker. That's why, and that I was more interested
in mental health work, when I was invited to stay on as a full time
employee of CPS in Oregon in 1981, as a college boy, I turned them down.
I knew I could not do it. And they offered to loan me the money for my
post graduate education. And write off a portion, up to 100% each year,
in four years of work. Tempting. But no. I saw to many broken insane
sexually brutalized frightened drug and alcohol effected little
children. The majority, in fact.

It's one reason I have great admiration for those that do and try to
correct the lies you insinuate about all of them.

The only good ones, in your book, are the ones that agree with you. I
take it you don't see much significance in how few those are? 0:-

The major reason they leave, Greg, regardless of the claims of only a
few, is that they cannot stomach the parent clients. And the parental
injuries to children they deal with every day.

If what YOU say is true, considering the turnover, we'd see literally
THOUSANDS of such claims every year from departing CPS employees...that
the system is "evil."

Doesn't happen, now does it? Little boy.