Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!

Old June 11th 06, 06:22 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!

Greegor wrote:
Very interesting!
The trio posted in some very odd newsgroups.

Trio? Odd newsgroups?

It looked like Dan

Dan? is Dan Sullivan?

posed questions apparently prearranged
and designed just for his buddy Kane (using another nym)
to answer.

I think you have mixed your meds.

Why would you think
is Dan using a Nym?

I've never known him to post under other than his own name.

Betty also answered him

But not in this thread?

in the most unlikely
newsgroups, pretending she didn't know him.

Who? What "unlikely newsgroups?"

These three certainly could have just emailed each
other or phoned each other up.

Unlike you we don't wear tinfoil headgear, Greg.

Are they just "attention whores"

Projecting again? Look at you and Fibson, and OOM.

working to give
each other a "soapbox" for their pet issues,
or is there something more sinister behind their
little charade?

Is there going to be more of the strange conspiracy theory stuff coming
from you two?

Is Ron in on this "game" too?

Well, I don't think he's part of your game, Greg.

And he hasn't posted to this thread. I am the only one, other than
, you, and "Fibson" that has, so just what ARE
you taking today?

In fact, I had this one, healthystealthy, marked for a troll, and simply
used him, as I tend to do to trolls, to provide information for others
that might be involved with similar discipline problems with children.

If you find out it's actually Dan, do give him my regards.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 12th 06, 02:46 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Healthy Stealthy history

Burnt Offerings and Christians? alt.christnet.christianlife 11
hours ago
Don't want to pass on father's anger soc.men 23 hours ago
When is it time to sell stock? misc.invest.stocks 23 hours ago
Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 40 hours ago

Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 2 days ago
Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!
alt.parenting.spanking 2 days ago
Job and Taxes misc.taxes.moderated 3 days ago
Friend called himself a loser to son alt.parenting.solutions 3
days ago
Salary Tax Question misc.taxes 5 days ago
taxes and freelancing? alt.design.graphics 5 days

Old June 12th 06, 05:08 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Healthy Stealthy history

Burnt Offerings and Christians? alt.christnet.christianlife 11
hours ago
Don't want to pass on father's anger soc.men 23 hours ago
When is it time to sell stock? misc.invest.stocks 23 hours ago
Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 40 hours ago

Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 2 days ago
Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!
alt.parenting.spanking 2 days ago
Job and Taxes misc.taxes.moderated 3 days ago
Friend called himself a loser to son alt.parenting.solutions 3
days ago
Salary Tax Question misc.taxes 5 days ago
taxes and freelancing? alt.design.graphics 5 days

You said "Trio."

That's one person.

With a varied posting history as to place and subject.

Is there something strange about people posting to more than one group?

It turns them into a trio?

Which of these connects to the people you named?

And how does that make him Dan?

Here's your post, you conveniently avoid attributing, while I certainly
DID do so:

" Very interesting!
The trio posted in some very odd newsgroups.
It looked like Dan posed questions apparently prearranged
and designed just for his buddy Kane (using another nym)
to answer. Betty also answered him in the most unlikely
newsgroups, pretending she didn't know him.
These three certainly could have just emailed each
other or phoned each other up.

Are they just "attention whores" working to give
each other a "soapbox" for their pet issues,
or is there something more sinister behind their
little charade?

Is Ron in on this "game" too?

"

I asked you where the other two people were in this trio.

Which of the listed posts to various newsgroups above tie us all together?

You are babbling like you buddy. And I know who he is, you simple dick.

Old June 12th 06, 01:26 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Healthy Stealthy history

Burnt Offerings and Christians? alt.christnet.christianlife 11
hours ago
Don't want to pass on father's anger soc.men 23 hours ago
When is it time to sell stock? misc.invest.stocks 23 hours ago
Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 40 hours ago

Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 2 days ago
Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!
alt.parenting.spanking 2 days ago
Job and Taxes misc.taxes.moderated 3 days ago
Friend called himself a loser to son alt.parenting.solutions 3
days ago
Salary Tax Question misc.taxes 5 days ago
taxes and freelancing? alt.design.graphics 5 days

Yeah, Greg.

If you don't know who the other poster on the internet is... it's me.

All of them.

Old June 12th 06, 05:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Healthy Stealthy wrote:
wrote:
Greegor wrote:
Healthy Stealthy history

Burnt Offerings and Christians? alt.christnet.christianlife 11
hours ago
Don't want to pass on father's anger soc.men 23 hours ago
When is it time to sell stock? misc.invest.stocks 23 hours ago
Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 40 hours ago

Child almost ran into traffic alt.parenting.solutions 2 days ago
Spanked and screamed for almost running into street!
alt.parenting.spanking 2 days ago
Job and Taxes misc.taxes.moderated 3 days ago
Friend called himself a loser to son alt.parenting.solutions 3
days ago
Salary Tax Question misc.taxes 5 days ago
taxes and freelancing? alt.design.graphics 5 days

Yeah, Greg.

If you don't know who the other poster on the internet is... it's me.

All of them.'

No, you are not me! I am just a nice person asking questions on the
internet. I'm not here to cause any ****ing trouble.
Peace.
HealthyStealthy

The last thing these a-holes want on this ng is someone actually on
topic. They lost this debate on Corporal Punishment years ago and have
done nothing but pretend, harass, and otherwise disrupt this ng and the
people that are here, or come here, to seriously explore the issues.

Pay them no mind.

My reply to you stands.

Assuming you aren't a troll, have you a response to the suggestions I
offered?

Kane

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)