NEW HERE

Old December 6th 03, 12:13 AM
Andrea

Default NEW HERE

Welcome Catherine, and congratulations on your pg.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3/22/00
Old December 6th 03, 02:06 AM
Cindy Senger

Welcome, Catherine!! I was 25 when I had my twins almost 5 years ago which
makes me...well, never mind. Anyway, twins are a wonderful experience.
Congratulations and I hope you have an easy and uneventful pregnancy!!

-Cindy (mom to Ashlyn and Allyson 6/99 and Jenna 6/03)

In article ,
says...

Hi, my name is Catherine and I was invited to this site when I first
found out I was having twins. I have lurked a bit but now realize u
really do need the support of those who have experienced what you are
going through. So here I am.
I am 25 and dh is 25. We have one son who is 7, Kenneth. Now we are
having b/g twins that are due 4/24. From what I have been reading,
this group is very friendly and informative. I look forward to be an
active part of this group.

Catherine

Old December 6th 03, 08:44 AM
Ellie

Welcome Catherine. I had boy girl twins 8 weeks ago and find lurking here
immensely helpful.

Ellie

Who just wishes she could remember being 25!!

om...

Old December 6th 03, 06:07 PM
Nick Theodorakis

On Sat, 6 Dec 2003 08:44:31 -0000, "Ellie"
wrote:

Welcome Catherine. I had boy girl twins 8 weeks ago and find lurking here
immensely helpful.

Ellie

Who just wishes she could remember being 25!!

raises hand ... Ouch,! that shoulder's acting up again!

Nick

--
Nick Theodorakis

nicholas_theodorakis [at] urmc [dot] rochester [dot] edu

Old December 7th 03, 06:22 PM
Catherine

Thanks to all who welcomed me. I look forward to being an active member

Catherine
Old December 7th 03, 06:22 PM
Catherine

Old December 9th 03, 01:39 AM
GandSBrock

Welcome Catherine!

I'm Stephanie and have fraternal boy twins (I guess the "new fangled" term is
di-zygotic), Jake and Ryan, who are 4.

I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly. I can't wait to hear about their arrival.

Stephanie
Jake and Ryan 9/3/99