Death By Spanking

Old May 27th 06, 11:42 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Total ignorance: was Death By Spanking

Greegor,

I certainly wish I had the magical powers you think I have. If I did,
there would be no more hitting, hurting, neglecting, or abusing little
children. Obviously I have less power than you think, since all of
those things happen every minute, every hour, of every day in this world.

I'm glad you think I have this power, though. Perhaps this magic power
will help you realize what you advocate doing to children, and certainly
help you understand that a normal startle or natural reflexive
protective response is not a risk factor. Spanking is a risk factor,
and knowingly placing one's child needlessly at risk has no rational
justification.

LaVonne

Greegor wrote:

A perfect example of the "Social Worker Mentality"
LaVonne feels duly authorized to impose her superior
thought processes on others.

Old May 27th 06, 11:46 PM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

I certainly wish I had the magical powers Greegor attributes to me. If
I did, there would be no more hitting, hurting, shaming, humiliating,
and neglecting children. Children would be parented and taught with
love and understanding. Children would no longer be needlessly hurt.

And adults would have the maturity to accept responsibility for their
own behavioral choices, rather than blaming their actions on little
children.

LaVonne

0:- wrote:

Greegor wrote:

Yep, a pontificating ponce.

My goodness. I'll have to alert LaVonne to this remarkable power she
has acquired.

She now can force, according to you, "her 'Social Worker Mentality' and
feels duly authorized to impose her superior thought processes on
others."

What is it about her thought process, Greg, that would make you
succeptible to them?

And why do you think they are superior?

Superior to who?

Let me see. You can't filter her out of your newsreader? You can't
simply not read her posts? You are compelled to allow her to force here
thought processes on you?

I find this remarkablely Greg-like considering how everyone else, even
a six year old child, is seen by you as "making me do things."

You are that weak willed?

I must be terrible strong willed to resist her powerful arguments for
creating a law against the use of CP on children. I managed it for I
think nearly three years of reading her posts.

I held my position that I did not support such a law, arguing that
people had to come to a personal moral decision by awakening,
personally, to the issue of child abuse and CP.

I thought that I had a change of position on this issue by way of both
her arguments, and the considerable body of both scientific research I
reviewed, and the long history I looked at of folks like you that don't
get it, didn't get it, and very likely aren't going to get it without
some fines and jail time.

Gosh, and all the time it was LaVonne's magical mind control power over
me. Who'dathought, eh?

0:-

Old June 1st 06, 01:00 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

Default Death By Spanking

.... or not.

One has to ask though, just what took place BEFORE THE killing.

So often in cases similar to this one, it was in fact an attempt to stop
an unwanted behavior, and it would be kind of rare that it started with
a brutal beating. More likely with a swat or two and escalation of the
crying (a common reason for battering children)

http://www.komotv.com/stories/43680.htm

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old June 7th 06, 05:05 AM posted to alt.parenting.spanking

LaVonne:
Are you an example of somebody damaged by spanking?

Please be honest.