Solution to Meth problem

Old May 30th 06, 05:41 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Executions!!! was Solution to Meth problem

You brought up the idea of burdening
the entire tax base to create a multi BILLION
dollar boondoggle to TREAT Meth Heads.

I only mentioned a cheaper alternative.

My basic attitude is that if somebody
is going to put poison into their system,
why don't we just give them better poison?

In many cases it would be better for
the kids and better for society.

Stop the multi BILLION dollar boondoggles!

Old May 30th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Why would execution for drug offenses be off topic
in a discussion about drug treatment?

Execution for drug crimes has been proposed
in our US Congress many times over the years.

Old May 30th 06, 06:04 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
You brought up the idea of burdening
the entire tax base to create a multi BILLION
dollar boondoggle to TREAT Meth Heads.

Yep, and you offered, apparently, your final solution.

I only mentioned a cheaper alternative.

Yep. And I reject it on humanitarian grounds.

My basic attitude is that if somebody
is going to put poison into their system,
why don't we just give them better poison?

Yes, I see your attitude quite clearly, and you are immoral. But that
has been apparent for years here, as you spewed your little adventure at
the cost to Lisa and her daughter while you sat fat and happy for three
years doing nothing...but posting here, and an occasional bottle and can
refund run.

In many cases it would be better for
the kids and better for society.

It might just be. It would have worked for Lisa and her child. You just
didn't go out in the world enough to put your life at risk. Tsk.

Stop the multi BILLION dollar boondoggles!

Nope. A great many people, the majority in fact, that use, and become
addicted, break out of it. And they get to keep their kids too.

Regaining their productivity is worth the cost.

Now in your case, nothing seems to be working.

And yes, there is irony and a pun intended.

0:-

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old May 30th 06, 06:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
Why would execution for drug offenses be off topic
in a discussion about drug treatment?

Why would it be on topic? We are a newsgroup about CPS, and one about
spanking; disciplining children.

You were asked a question. You have not answered it. Did you mean to
suggest that the death penalty would be appropriate for children that
are stubborning disobedient?

The old Testament said so. You ARE a Christian, are you not?

Execution for drug crimes has been proposed
in our US Congress many times over the years.

And where did it go? And why did it go there? What was the argument?

Notice that taking the drug was not considered a crime?

People don't get busted for ingesting dope. They get busted for what
they do before, during, and after. Crimes.

The proposals had to do with SELLING AND PRODUCING dope, among other
"dope crimes, Greg.

So we are still denied your wisdom, unless you wish to expand the scope
of who gets axed for what behavior.

You have focused on the user.

Please show us any legislation passed that included users as being
punished. POSSESSION is a crime. You do not have to take it to get
busted for that.

You used at one time, did you not? Cannabis? No?

Old May 30th 06, 06:42 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

When did I say I am a Christian?
You jump to WAY too many conclusions!

Old May 30th 06, 06:46 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
When did I say I am a Christian?

I didn't say you did. I asked if you were. You know so little about the
language.

You jump to WAY too many conclusions!

Asking a question is the opposite of jumping to conclusions.

Are you one?

Here is what I said, and given your attempts to paint me as evil because
I'm a non-theist, it is a logical way to phrase the question:
"The old Testament said so. You ARE a Christian, are you not? "

So, are you? Or not?

And while we are at it, let's note that you avoided a great deal of
challenge you could not meet by picking up on this question, lying about
it by making it a conclusion of mine, and NOT responding to anything else.

How very clever of you. Or dishonest.

Old May 30th 06, 05:25 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Default Apparently somebody did... Executions!!! was Solution to Methproblem

Greegor wrote:
You brought up the idea of burdening
the entire tax base to create a multi BILLION
dollar boondoggle to TREAT Meth Heads.

I only mentioned a cheaper alternative.

My basic attitude is that if somebody
is going to put poison into their system,
why don't we just give them better poison?

Apparently somebody did, Greg.

http://www.freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/a...WS06/605300322

"From September through April, more than 100 drug overdose deaths were
recorded in metro Detroit and most of those are believed to have been
caused by the heroin/fentanyl mixture."

Do you think these people deserved to die?

They have mothers, fathers, sisters, brothers, spouses, children who all
love them.

In many cases it would be better for
the kids and better for society.

Do you think there was some social good to these deaths, and that some
children likely benefited, or are you going to dodge again, in your
usual fashion by NOT answering this question and finding something to
drag the subject sideways and away from what you said, and my challenge
to you for saying it?

What benefits to some kids, Greg? What benefit to society, Greg?

Stop the multi BILLION dollar boondoggles!

How much money would it have cost society to reduce the number of people
that died as a result of taking this poisoned Heroin?

Would it not be worth the cost?

0:-

Old May 31st 06, 09:24 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne:
Who did you think you fooled
with your pretense of intellectual
or academic superiority?

Since you cut everything, I have no idea what you are talking about.
How did I fool anyone, and in what context? You see, when you cut
whatever you attempt to respond, there is no way to address the issues
you present. Or is that your motivation?

Maybe the same people who didn't
notice that you have twice tried to
twist capital punishment around to
be parental discipline of a child.

Well, if I did that, I suspect you have the evidence available to post
as evidence. Otherwise, why would you possibly make this claim?

If you are referring to your responses on "Solution to Meth Problem"
where you felt execution was a solution, I questioned posting this to
ascps or aps. Neither or these ng's deal with criminal issues involving
adult drug behavior. I asked whether your motivation was applying your
execution solution to your definition of misbehaving children.

You keep proving that despite all
of your academic BIGNESS you
are not intellectually superior to
anybody.

I never pretended to be intellectually superior to anyone. I simply
responded to your posts, asked for information and clarification, and
received nothing but cut posts and off the cuff responses.

What makes you think I began this thread?
Google shows me that Kane top posted
this actual thread.

He may have. My newsreader showed your posts as the first in the thread.

Not satisfied with the attention he was
getting in other existing threads about Meth,
like the Meth Prisons thread and before that,
Kane TOP POSTED May 25th.

I have no idea, but I'm sure Kane can address your concern.

Are you lost?

I don't think so. I seem to be sitting in my office at home, after
spending 10 hours in my office at work, putting the finishing touches on
a major project.

LaVonne

Old May 31st 06, 10:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne:
Who did you think you fooled
with your pretense of intellectual
or academic superiority?

Maybe the same people who didn't
notice that you have twice tried to
twist capital punishment around to
be parental discipline of a child.

You keep proving that despite all
of your academic BIGNESS you
are not intellectually superior to
anybody.

What makes you think I began this thread?
Google shows me that Kane top posted
this actual thread.

Dear inmate, while I started the thread, YOU brought up Executions on
the subject of Meth issues, by your posting a link to an execution of a
couple of heroin dealers.

To make sure you meant what I thought you meant I questioned you and you
responded with the "provide them a better poison" comment.

YOU are the one that supported the execution nonsense, and LaVonne
wondered if you believe in executing children.

I have asked you similar questions about your weird violent tendencies
as expressed in the past SO CLEARLY, only to have you blow out like this
and accuse OTHERS.

Are you planning on finding ways to attack, or encourage others to
attack either LaVonne or myself or our families?

I can't help asking given YOUR propensity to VIOLENT SOLUTIONS.

Not satisfied with the attention he was
getting in other existing threads about Meth,

What "attentions?" YOU. I don't grade that as successful, stupid. YOU
hardly matter in overall scheme of things except for the potential
danger you might be.

IT's YOU that comes up with violent solutions.

like the Meth Prisons thread and before that,
Kane TOP POSTED May 25th.

Yep...and at NO point did I suggest violence as a solution to meth OR to
child rearing.

YOU DID, for both, over time.

Are you lost?

I don't have to ask about you. I KNOW you are.

Get help.

Old May 31st 06, 10:45 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking

Carlson LaVonne wrote:

Greegor wrote:
LaVonne:
Who did you think you fooled
with your pretense of intellectual
or academic superiority?

Since you cut everything, I have no idea what you are talking about. How
did I fool anyone, and in what context? You see, when you cut whatever
you attempt to respond, there is no way to address the issues you
present. Or is that your motivation?

While I readily admit to playing with his stupidity, I ALWAYS base
anything ironic or insinuating solely on HIS own words.

He likes to come up with these strange things out of nowhere to harass.
Interesting.

If he IS basing it on something of ours he's read, he carefully leaves
it out so the reader can't see how insanely off the wall his comments
really are.

Maybe the same people who didn't
notice that you have twice tried to
twist capital punishment around to
be parental discipline of a child.

Well, if I did that, I suspect you have the evidence available to post
as evidence. Otherwise, why would you possibly make this claim?

If you are referring to your responses on "Solution to Meth Problem"
where you felt execution was a solution, I questioned posting this to
ascps or aps. Neither or these ng's deal with criminal issues involving
adult drug behavior. I asked whether your motivation was applying your
execution solution to your definition of misbehaving children.

For years he had done this, and not just with you or I, but with anyone
that does not fall into his world of delusional paranoia about everyone
being out to do him wrong.

What he has done, of course, is to morph ANY questions into accusations.
And in fact HE HIMSELF POSTS LONG STRINGS OF ACCUSATIONS POSED AS
QUESTIONS.

With NO evidence whatsoever.

You keep proving that despite all
of your academic BIGNESS you
are not intellectually superior to
anybody.

I never pretended to be intellectually superior to anyone. I simply
responded to your posts, asked for information and clarification, and
received nothing but cut posts and off the cuff responses.

You just knew you were going to pay the price for being scholarly and
winning your doctorate, didn't you. See, that's what you get.

0:-

Oh well, I guess you'll just have to live with not being stupid,
ignorant, and emotion driven like the hero, Greg.

What makes you think I began this thread?
Google shows me that Kane top posted
this actual thread.

He may have. My newsreader showed your posts as the first in the thread.

First to bring up the thread of Execution.

Not satisfied with the attention he was
getting in other existing threads about Meth,
like the Meth Prisons thread and before that,
Kane TOP POSTED May 25th.

I have no idea, but I'm sure Kane can address your concern.

The antiCPS crowd goes wild when CPS and other government agencies,
assigned by our society to deal with these things, tries to find funding
for the problems of any kind they face and child protection.

You see, there's no real meth problem with parents doping out and
hurting their children. Honest.

0;-

Are you lost?

I don't think so. I seem to be sitting in my office at home, after
spending 10 hours in my office at work, putting the finishing touches on
a major project.

Well, he's sitting in HIS office to, pickin' his toes, and calculatin'
up the day's haul of cans and bottles, and the junk food he's going to
buy with the proceeds.

So there. I guess that shows YOU, Ms Smartypants with a Doctorate.

How DARE you post here with credentials in an unrelated field...oh wait,
my bad. You did study education and child related issues. Well, goes to
show you just how UNETHICAL YOU ARE to bring any of that here and argue
with the poor ignorant emotion driven folks looking for solace from each
other, rather than facts.

Humph. Double humph.

LaVonne