In Praise of Skinned Knees and Grubby Faces

Old June 25th 07, 03:19 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
Hyerdahl

Default In Praise of Skinned Knees and Grubby Faces

On Jun 24, 11:57 am, "Avenger" wrote:
"Hyerdahl" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 6:45 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:

My only addition to this is that there are many, many more girls out
there who are interested in this sort of exploration than he's giving
credit for.

Yes indeed. Even scouting today is just as much for girls as for
boys, and the badges earned can be for those kinds of things he thinks
specific to boys.

Maybe not as intently, or for as many years, but it's there.

Well, if girls are taught by sexists, to be "ladylike" they will not
tend toward the exuberance

Females should save their energy for ****ing and doing the dishes )

Ah, but they don't listen to you, Vengeful. They decide for
themselves where their energy should be spent, which is why boorish,
insecure assholes like you don't have any women in your life.

Old June 25th 07, 03:31 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
[email protected]

On Jun 26, 12:19 am, Hyerdahl wrote:
On Jun 24, 11:57 am, "Avenger" wrote:

Ah, but they don't listen to you, Vengeful. They decide for
themselves where their energy should be spent, which is why boorish,
insecure assholes like you don't have any women in your life.

Men's rights activists are fortunate indeed to be labelled "Insecure"
because "assholes" like us don't take **** from feminist leeches like
hyerdahl!

Old June 26th 07, 12:06 AM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
R. Steve Walz

MCP wrote:

Donna Metler wrote:

My only addition to this is that there are many, many more girls out there
who are interested in this sort of exploration than he's giving credit
for.
Maybe not as intently, or for as many years, but it's there. I will be
keeping his book on the shelf, so that, should my daughter wish for
danger,
exploration, and discovery, she'll have a place to start.
---------------------
My best experience of "woodcraft" was going out into our adjacent 800
acre hardwood forest and hollowing out an overgrown hedgerow in which
to take the several horny girls in the neighborhood for some oral sex
(mutual), which we pursued because we couldn't obtain condoms. Our
little sex-club persisted in the woods or our parents basements and
rec-rooms when they were in town or shopping for several years. We
also used some large conifers once in cold weather, because they had
a bed of soft needles underneath which piled up around the base, and
the lowest level of fronds hung low around the whole tree, leaving room
for kids to hide and suck on each other. I was 11 when we started,
and 14 when key members relocated, and the girls ranged from 8 to 16.

The most important part of kids together in the woods was the sexual
opportunity!!
Steve
So you admit your a pedo?

-----------------------
You're a dishonest Liar. I'm not a pedo.

All kids want sex with other kids.
Steve

We DON'T LIKE people like you talking about kiddie sex on soc.men!!

-----------------
Oh eat **** and die, you stupid ****ing prude!
Steve
Old June 26th 07, 07:55 AM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
[email protected]

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 24, 6:45 am, "Donna Metler" wrote:

My only addition to this is that there are many, many more girls out
there who are interested in this sort of exploration than he's giving
credit for.

Yes indeed. Even scouting today is just as much for girls as for
boys, and the badges earned can be for those kinds of things he thinks
specific to boys.

Maybe not as intently, or for as many years, but it's there.

Well, if girls are taught by sexists, to be "ladylike" they will not
tend toward the exuberance

Females should save their energy for ****ing and doing the dishes )

Ah, but they don't listen to you, Vengeful. They decide for
themselves where their energy should be spent, which is why boorish,
insecure assholes like you don't have any women in your life.

True Scouters use small boys for women.
Old June 29th 07, 04:30 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
Avenger[_4_]

You're full of **** faggot. That's a typical homo fantasy.

Old June 29th 07, 05:14 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
R. Steve Walz

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message

[...]

------------------
No, actually he's right, and it isn't a gay thing, it's the older
macho hetero boys picking on the younger for sexual favors, telling
them they won't be accepted if they don't suck them or take being
butt****ed and then laughing at them after. In my experience, and
from talking to other adults in scouts, this kind of stuff happens
on most camp-outs and sleep-aways, they have one tired adult for
50 kids and they give up trying to keep track after day one. The
older kids have these things all planned in advance, and the youngers
don't know what hit them, sometimes it's their first sexual experiece.
Not really all that much worse than usual heterosexual first-times
for girls, however, when you think about it.

Because I was big and strong I escaped being low-man, but I got out
of boyscouts because I saw what I might become if I hung out with
those vicious little assholes. This **** happens in EVERY situation
where young horny kids are isolated to the company of only their own
sex, it happens with girls too, they wind up sucking lots of pussy
for nothing but getting labeled Lezzie for a few years.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, hell, I'm bisexual, and I
might have enjoyed it more if I'd stayed in longer, but the inter-
personal dynamic involved at that age and situation is primitive and
stupid. Better if they had adults to organize the sex games, at least
they would be fair and not humiliating. But it seems that everything
kids produced by this culture do without instruction these days is
stupid and vicious. Ever read "Lord of the Flies"??

This stuff happens every day in garages and basement recrooms and on
sleepovers, and out in the local woodlot down by the creek, this is
just the way sex is with kids raised to feel guilty and ashamed about
it, and without adults to run their sexual adventures for them, they
"suck" at it. ;-

I'm more worried about the kids now who can never get away from their
parents out in the woods, or such, because they never really grow up,
and their desires are all wound too tight and distorted as a result!!
These are a huge pool of socially defective rapist murderers waiting
to happen.
Steve
Old June 30th 07, 08:09 AM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
Avenger[_5_]

"Hyerdahl" wrote in message

[...]

You're a ****ed up Homo. I was a Boyscout and have been on many camping
trips and have never heard of 1 case of this happening.

Because I was big and strong I escaped being low-man, but I got out
of boyscouts because I saw what I might become if I hung out with
those vicious little assholes. This **** happens in EVERY situation
where young horny kids are isolated to the company of only their own
sex, it happens with girls too, they wind up sucking lots of pussy
for nothing but getting labeled Lezzie for a few years.

Sounds like you're having a fantasy here geezer.

Not that there's anything wrong with that, hell, I'm bisexual,

See? I was correct, you're a Homo. I know plenty of Homos old boy and know
exactly how they think. They think every little boy is sucking another boy's
cock. In reality, boys don't even think of sex until around puberty.

and I
might have enjoyed it more if I'd stayed in longer, but the inter-
personal dynamic involved at that age and situation is primitive and
stupid. Better if they had adults to organize the sex games, at least
they would be fair and not humiliating. But it seems that everything
kids produced by this culture do without instruction these days is
stupid and vicious. Ever read "Lord of the Flies"??

This stuff happens every day in garages and basement recrooms and on
sleepovers, and out in the local woodlot down by the creek, this is
just the way sex is with kids raised to feel guilty and ashamed about
it, and without adults to run their sexual adventures for them, they
"suck" at it. ;-

You're referring to Normal heterosexual sex here.

Well YOU sound ****ed up. Probably because you're a HOMO.

Old June 30th 07, 09:07 PM posted to rec.scouting.usa,misc.kids,alt.parenting.solutions,soc.men,rec.arts.books.childrens
R. Steve Walz

Avenger wrote:

"R. Steve Walz" wrote:

True Scouters use small boys for women.

You're full of **** faggot. That's a typical homo fantasy.

------------------
No, actually he's right, and it isn't a gay thing, it's the older
macho hetero boys picking on the younger for sexual favors, telling
them they won't be accepted if they don't suck them or take being
butt****ed and then laughing at them after. In my experience, and
from talking to other adults in scouts, this kind of stuff happens
on most camp-outs and sleep-aways, they have one tired adult for
50 kids and they give up trying to keep track after day one. The
older kids have these things all planned in advance, and the youngers
don't know what hit them, sometimes it's their first sexual experiece.
Not really all that much worse than usual heterosexual first-times
for girls, however, when you think about it.

You're a ****ed up Homo.

-------------------
No.
I'm bisexual with a marriage of 20 years and two kids in their 30's.

You're confused and homophobic, probably because hard dicks make your
mouth water and it scares you. Homophobes who yell the loudest are
closet-jobs.

I was a Boyscout and have been on many camping
trips and have never heard of 1 case of this happening.

-----------------------
Then you had a different experience, a valid one, but not universal,
and I don't think even altogether desirable, because you didn't get
to explore your sexuality at a young age. The rest of it, erecting
tents, building fires and most especially putting them out, and the
whole woodcraft thing is great, I LIVED in the woods when I was young,
and the BSA Handbook was great reading, but the organization itself
is JUST LIKE a closet homosexual, it denies its "queer" side, but it
has the biggest one you've seen, hidden and secret till the lights go
out.

Because I was big and strong I escaped being low-man, but I got out
of boyscouts because I saw what I might become if I hung out with
those vicious little assholes. This **** happens in EVERY situation
where young horny kids are isolated to the company of only their own
sex, it happens with girls too, they wind up sucking lots of pussy
for nothing but getting labeled Lezzie for a few years.

Sounds like you're having a fantasy here geezer.

-----------------------------
Nope. I've talked to too many girls who didn't like being called a
Lesbian after a sleepover or camping trip.

------------------------------
No.
I'm bisexual with a marriage of 20 years and two kids in their 30's.

You're confused and homophobic, probably because hard dicks make your
mouth water and it scares you. Homophobes who yell the loudest are
closet-jobs.

I know plenty of Homos old boy and know exactly how they think.

-------------------------
No you don't. You'd have to be gay, oh, that's right, you're the
homophobic closet-job! Getting to crave dick, do you? Be careful
what you claim to know!! We might BELIEVE you!;-)

They think every little boy is sucking another boy's
cock. In reality, boys don't even think of sex until around puberty.

--------------------------
Duh! Boy scouts are 13 and up, jackass!

and I
might have enjoyed it more if I'd stayed in longer, but the inter-
personal dynamic involved at that age and situation is primitive and
stupid. Better if they had adults to organize the sex games, at least
they would be fair and not humiliating. But it seems that everything
kids produced by this culture do without instruction these days is
stupid and vicious. Ever read "Lord of the Flies"??

This stuff happens every day in garages and basement recrooms and on
sleepovers, and out in the local woodlot down by the creek, this is
just the way sex is with kids raised to feel guilty and ashamed about
it, and without adults to run their sexual adventures for them, they
"suck" at it. ;-

You're referring to Normal heterosexual sex here.

---------------------------------
No, I'm talking about boys being so horny that they will play with
other boys, and girls with girls, because this society is so stupid
as to try to keep them apart! Same as most guys do in prison, they're
"gay for the stay" or they couldn't get any at all!

I'm more worried about the kids now who can never get away from their
parents out in the woods, or such, because they never really grow up,
and their desires are all wound too tight and distorted as a result!!
These are a huge pool of socially defective rapist murderers waiting
to happen.
Steve

Well YOU sound ****ed up. Probably because you're a HOMO.

------------------------------
No. But YOU probably are!!

I'm bisexual with a marriage of 20 years and two kids in their 30's.
So's my wifeand many other friends with opposite sex partners and kids.

You're confused and homophobic, probably because hard dicks make your
mouth water and it scares you. Homophobes who yell the loudest are
closet-jobs.

Bisexuals are just TRY-sexuals, we'll try ANYTHING to get off!
We bisexuals know that secretly everybody is bisexual, they just
find ways to deny it for complicated reasons revolving around fears
and self-identification. Bisexuals have no such problems.
Steve