How to boost pumped breast milk quantity?

Old September 13th 06, 09:26 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
mummy

Default How to boost pumped breast milk quantity?

Hi,

I'm a working adult. My baby is 3 months old now. Before I came back
to work 4 weeks ago, I can pump around 180ml to 200 ml per day in total
(pumped twice in office). However, recently, due to heavy work load and
didn't pump, now become around 140ml in total.

What should I do to boost up the quantity? I suppose I need to stick
to the time, i.e. pump at 12pm and 4pm and don't change? Any food to
increase breast milk quantity? Any other tips? My baby doesn't really
latch on.

Old September 13th 06, 01:08 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
BRENDAN MACCO-PALMER

Hi Mummy,

Our local Maternal and Child health nurse advised earlier in the week that
Fenugreek is really really good for this. You buy it from your local health
food store.

You need to buy the 1000mg tablets and take 6 per day until your happy with
your supply and then drop down to 3 per day.

The Health food store assistant also swore by this product and had used the
product herself.

Hope this helps,
TRIMAC

ps.com...

Old September 14th 06, 12:46 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Kim E

"mummy" wrote in message
ps.com...
Hi,

I'm a working adult. My baby is 3 months old now. Before I
came back
to work 4 weeks ago, I can pump around 180ml to 200 ml per day
in total
(pumped twice in office). However, recently, due to heavy work
load and
didn't pump, now become around 140ml in total.

What should I do to boost up the quantity? I suppose I need to
stick
to the time, i.e. pump at 12pm and 4pm and don't change? Any
food to
increase breast milk quantity? Any other tips? My baby doesn't
really
latch on.

Try looking he

http://www.mobimotherhood.org/MM/article-diet.aspx

http://www.mobimotherhood.org/MM/article-herbal2.aspx

http://www.mobimotherhood.org/MM/article-lms.aspx#power

-kim

Old September 18th 06, 06:29 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
mummy

Thanks for the posting. I tried oatmeal, not sure if it helps yet, but
I'll keep on trying
I heard papay can help?

Old September 18th 06, 06:29 AM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
mummy

Thanks for the posting. I tried oatmeal, not sure if it helps yet, but
I'll keep on trying
I heard papaya can help?