Prayers needed (xposted)

Old December 6th 07, 12:27 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Rose Garten

Default Prayers needed (xposted)

Today at a local mall a 19 year old man opened fire. They are reporting
9 dead and at least 5 more injured. The shooter is dead but reports are
conflicted whether or not he is included in that 9. Reports say that he
left a note at his house saying he "was going out in style". Here is
the link to the story on MSN.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22116784/?GT1=10645

Please pray for the families of the victims.

Old December 6th 07, 12:41 AM posted to misc.kids,alt.mothers
Cindi - HappyMamatoThree

"Rose Garten" wrote in message
Today at a local mall a 19 year old man opened fire. They are reporting 9
dead and at least 5 more injured. The shooter is dead but reports are
conflicted whether or not he is included in that 9. Reports say that he
left a note at his house saying he "was going out in style". Here is the
link to the story on MSN.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22116784/?GT1=10645

Please pray for the families of the victims.

My step son and his Mom live near Omaha and when this flashed on my computer
we called her immediately to make sure they were okay. Of course, they are
fine but we were worried. So we added a little prayers for those affected.

Cindi

Old December 7th 07, 12:51 PM posted to misc.kids, alt.mothers
ca

On 6 Dic, 00:27, Rose Garten wrote:
Today at a local mall a 19 year old man opened fire. They are reporting
9 dead and at least 5 more injured. The shooter is dead but reports are
conflicted whether or not he is included in that 9. Reports say that he
left a note at his house saying he "was going out in style". Here is
the link to the story on MSN.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/22116784/?GT1=10645

Please pray for the families of the victims.

I'll pray for them, so many horrible stories!

Prayers and good vibes please April Pregnancy 5 January 1st 07 12:36 AM
Prayers for the UK Not Jewish General 0 July 8th 05 11:06 PM
An Appeal for prayers Gabriel Kids Health 0 August 3rd 04 12:41 AM
Thoughts and prayers please..... Bebelestrnge0721 Single Parents 16 May 1st 04 11:25 PM