I KNOW THE REAL REASON YOU ARE SILENT TO ME

Old April 21st 10, 11:47 AM posted to alt.suicide.holiday,alt.support.divorce,alt.child-support
SAY BYE BYE

Default I KNOW THE REAL REASON YOU ARE SILENT TO ME

1) You are an enabler. And like the rich boy you are, you never learned
that silence is enabling.

2) You were finished with me a long time ago. That is how you treat
people. That is a material hard earthly on planet earth FACT that you
treated me this way and you keep silently making arguments to the contrary.

3) We are privately going to systematically demolish everything you ever had
a hand in. We know what you stuck your nose in and you never should have
done that. It is too late to be sorry, just take your rape and violence and
move on. You don't get to come back. If you're too stupid to recognize
that you hurt people who are better than you are, people who are maybe too
good to sell themselves out to you (my how you are offended!)...I mean of
all the families how ****ing dare you try to appropriate us this way. It is
so bye bye for all of you, forever. Thanks for taking the bait.

I hope it poisons you. You are playing OUR game, we don't appreciate how
you think of yourself as a "power player". Shut the **** up. I don't like
your ego.

My whole goal is to show you what hurt is as I slather $100 skin cream on
your wife's hoochie. I hate the way you have a "heart" and ****, please
keep killing me and feeling privately bad about it, it is so funny making
you look like you don't give a **** about people.

I don't like the way you live your life. You are not attentive, how dare
you try to co-opt me like this. You are just feeling deprived and envious
and empty.

Maybe the premises of your life are bad. Did you ever think of that. How
insensitive are you if you can't realize that my life is about keeping
PEOPLE LIKE YOU out. So here you come pecking around like a total selfish
moron. I died because you acted like I didn't exist in the first place. SO
**** YOU. You can't afford to do that to people.

We all can't stand you around here, I am not the only one.

Life in the USA means giving things up. Like you need to learn the meaning
of the word sacrifice and give ME up. Then maybe you'll know what real hurt
is.

It is sick that you want a part of someone who has nothing to do with you
and wants nothing to do with you, I am really, really offended. Be sorry
about your lack of class.

Old March 14th 11, 01:02 PM
alp12ha alp12ha is offline
Junior Member

This is very nice and unique post. I really impress with your work and i hope in future you share more these kind of nice and unique post.