Deadbeats

Old July 30th 04, 03:42 PM
Bob

Default Deadbeats

trifold wrote:
Bob wrote in message

Yes, that is exactly what there has been for the past century. Millions
spent on BC research for women but NOTHING spent on BC research for
men.

That's not true. Research into the male pill has been ongoing for
decades. A major problem has been that men won't put up with the side
effects caused by the horomonal manipulations resulting when sperm
production is suppressed. Women, of course, face versions of these
complications when they take the Pill. BTW, what makes you think
research into bc for women hasn't been importantly motivated by the
self interest of men? The Pill launched a virtual sexual revolution,
making sex easier for everyone (and men have been major
beneficiaries--ask anyone lucky enough to be sexually active before
AIDS and other SIDS put the damper on things and forced everyone back
to rubbers). Anyway, for info. on male bc research check out:
http://www.vasectomy-information.com...lternative.htm

trifold
www.vasectomy-information.com

Your link was to a list of reports on BC research for men. Here is from
one of them, the FOX news article:

"Scientists have known for 50 years that it should be possible to fiddle
with a man's hormones and make him sterile for a while. But that hasn't
produced a marketed product yet for lots of reasons, like sporadic
research funding, cultural concerns and limited interest by drug
companies, a recent report from the Institute of Medicine noted."

IOW:

1. Scientists have known for 50 years that male contraceptives are
possible, but

2. Little or no funding, and no constant funding compared to massive
funding for women's products,

3. Feminist opposition to development of alternatives for men who are
now subject to women's exclusive power to control fertility, and

4. Lack of interest by drug companies and government in providing equal
products for men.

Thanks for providing a link that proves exactly what Bob said previously.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

[Bob does not advocate any illegal, seditious, or immoral acts. All
posts are for discussion, rhetorical, or humorous purposes only.]

Old July 30th 04, 07:14 PM
Pammie1

And your child getting to know her father? Isn't that important to you?

--------------

Teachrmama that's very important to me. Do you have any ideas how I can
get the dead beat to do that? I have asked him over and over. He say okay
but never calls or come. It's out of my hands. I have done my part.

Pammie

Old July 30th 04, 07:15 PM
Pammie1

I choose Child support. He can love his child, I don't give a darn if
he
likes me or the government. He can get over it or jump off a Bridge.

If
you don't know where a good bridge is I can give you directions.

And your child getting to know her father? Isn't that important to

you?

As long as she gets the checks!

short

-------------
Please don't forget the check. The kid need to eat.

Pammie

Old July 30th 04, 07:22 PM
Pammie1

You know, they can garnish ANY person's check, any time. Whether they do
or
not doesn't mean you're being forced to pay.

However, I'm a deadbeat. If they weren't taking it out of my check, I
wouldn't pay at all. The ex hasn't let me see my son, ever. Not one
time.
Hell, I don't even get pictures or know where they live. So there is NO
WAY
IN HELL that I would pay if I wasn't forced to.

It still amazes me that there is FREE enforcement for payment, but
nothing
set up to enforce visitation.

short
-----------

As long as you are paying in some form or fashion I don't really consider
you a dead beat. Now if you jumped from job to job or state to state
trying to avoid payinging, then yeah. You can find out where your child
is. If they have your EX info to send her payments, then they have her
current address. You just have to call or write and ask. If that doesn't
work then you need to file for visitation rights. You don't have to have
her address. They already have that info at the child support office.
They will mail her court appearance information.

Pammie

Deadbeats frankjones Child Support 57 April 18th 04 01:05 AM
Cox Strategy Targets Child Support Deadbeats Fighting for kids Child Support 75 November 14th 03 09:07 AM
Deadbeats here to stay Fighting for kids Child Support 0 November 8th 03 01:50 AM