Versatile Purple-pedal (non-electric!) breast-pump!

Old April 6th 08, 10:05 PM posted to misc.kids.breastfeeding
Ed Augusts

Default Versatile Purple-pedal (non-electric!) breast-pump!

Hi, Suzanne is a Tucson mother of 3 who has a scientific
background.
She invented and patented an inexpensive foot-powered breastpump
which is a very comfortable, ingenious way of solving the problem of
using a breastpump in unexpected places while on-the-run, out-of-
doors,
etc., and without electricity! In fact, it is SO good, she licensed
one of the largest breast pump makers in the U.S. to use just one of
her patents in its own models.. they needed her product! But HER'S
is the best! She's the BEST mommy. And she's built a GREAT breast
pump!

I'm wondering if any mothers-to-be have considered the advantages of
using a non-electric system which can, through the timing of the
pedal-
pumping, mimic a baby's nursing. You can slow it down or speed it
up. It makes a great gift! It is a lot more portable than any
electric system, so easy to take to work, or outing.

I admire Suzanne for coming up with this wonderful product and I just
hope that more doctors, mothers, midwives, doulas, grandmothers,
etc.,
would consider using and promoting this system!

She has a number of different products: The "Versaped" has a purple
pedal that is available by itself, which can be easily adapted to fit
other existing breast pump systems.

And she also has a complete dual-collection model, in both massaging
and non-massaging varieties. I wish I could post a pic so you can see
how it looks, but instead let me post this link which will take you to
multi-page site all about the Versaped:

http://www.breastpumppedal.com

Just go to the Order page which shows the purple pedal, as well as
photos of the complete collection systems. Maybe some of you can
have
a look, and then POST some responses, or any questions or comments.
Suzanne will be glad to answer any questions, you'll probably see HER
on here next time!
Thanks, ---e.a.

Purple Pedal-powered (non-electric) Breast pump Ed Augusts Pregnancy 0 April 6th 08 08:26 PM
Breast pump Ann Pregnancy 5 October 15th 04 04:44 AM
help needed with electric pump problems W Cleere Pregnancy 2 September 11th 04 09:56 PM
Medela Hand Help Mini Electric Pump Carol Ann Pregnancy 3 June 30th 04 04:01 AM
breast pump Betty Pregnancy 6 December 3rd 03 12:28 AM