Prayer for Sue Rogers

Old April 6th 05, 12:03 AM
Bev A. Kupf

On Wed, 6 Apr 2005 00:56:15 +0200,
David ) wrote:
Shame you have such a proscriptive approach to English when no such
authority exists for English, and no one has the authority to say that a
cefrtain word does or does not exist in English.

I don't need to invent words for a point to be made. Shame that you
need to. It does reflect poorly on your ability to think.

Beverly
--
Many a smale maketh a grate -- Geoffrey Chaucer
Old April 6th 05, 02:26 AM
Roger

In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 3000001.Qa0A20l3ZR@FreeBSD:

Says the lamer that condemns entire groups of people zie has never
met nor ever will, based on a tissue of lies about them.

I judge Zionist on the Government they support.. This is a slap in
the FACE TO AMERICA.

And anyone you who doesn't agree with you on the Holocaust or other
"Jewish" issues is automatically a Zionist.

Yes......

Then why did you *(just* deny this?

Not all Jews are ZioNazi's idiot. Many Jews detest Zionism.

Unresponsive: why did you *just* deny characterizing anyone that
disagrees with you as a zionist?

LOL -- and you don't even see the problem the what *is* your
definition of "zionist?"

Or is this another term like "white" and "black" that you use without
ever being able to actually say what they mean?

I can see, unlike you.

But cannot give an objective definition of "zionist," just like you
cannot offer an objective definition of the difference between
"whites" and "blacks"

Zionism is a racist and irredeemable movement, like Bolshevism, Nazism, and
apartheid. Care to deny it?

Not a definition -- a set of characteristics which may or may not be
associated with zionism, depending upon how one defines that word.

Care to actually *offer* such a definition?

Have you turned yourself in as a danger to society yet?

One would think that since by your own standards you are a menace,
that you would have done by now...

Of course, "whites" would never engage in activity similar to the
Lavon affair...

It's not just the Lavon Affair and Israel honoring the terrorist that
tried to murder Americans in hopes to get us to fight their proxy-war
in Eygpt or anything like that.

Can you name one country on this earth that has stabbed America in the
back more than Israel? The Lavon Affair, Uss-Liberty, selling secrets
to China, Russia....Damn the list goes on and on........

I ask you Roger, what country on this earth has stabbed America in the
back more than Israel???????????

Well, there are those we've actually been at war with, like your
beloved Nazis, who killed circa 300,000 American soldiers.

That's war.

And how many Americans, total, has Israel killed in its entire
existence?

Its hard to say really. Some of us know the real reason why Innocent
Americans are dieing in Iraq. And here we see Sharon wanting more American
cannon fodder in Iran.

I didn't ask for more conspiracy crap, I asked for hard numbers: how
many Americans, total, has Israel killed in its entire existence?

Sharon: Iran Next on War List
In an exclusive interview with the New York Post, Sharon said that as soon
as Iraq is dealt with, he "will push for Iran to be at the top of the 'to
do' list."
http://www.uscrusade.com/
======

By the time they get done its hard to tell how many dead Americans there
will be..

Do you even understand the question?

Or how about the War Between the States, which took ~ 600000 lives?
War

Of course, I guess it would depend upon one's definition of "stab in
the back" -- why don't you tell us what that is, while you're trying
to come up with a definition of "zionist" to justify your
characterization of every opponent as one...

Do you have another word for the evil that Israel has perpetrated on
America?

Yep -- business as usual for each and every country on Earth.

Name one country that had murdered there alies?

Which part of "each and every country on Earth" is confusing you?

Or are you so naive as to suppose that the US has never done anything
similar?

Not that I know of.

So, you *are* that naive.

Not that anyone here is surprized...

Hmmmmm, did we send those countries millions of tax-payer dollars while
children in America have to use out dated books? I think not!

We send almost as much to Egypt -- and yet we don't hear you complain
about that.

Egypt hasn't tried to blow up American installations to get us into a war
that could have cost thousands of America life's.

Displaying your ignorance, again.

What was the goal behind the Lavon Affiar? It was to get America into war
with Egypt.

No, it was to stop American support of Egypt.

Egypt did attack an American ship in international waters leaving 37-dead
Americans.

A case of mistaken identity, as everyone except anti-semitic crackpots
acknowledges, and one which has been apologized for and compensation
made.

Funny that you take the side of the CRIMINALS that perpetrated the crime and
not those of your fellow Americans..

I *do* take the side of my fellow Americans, who in no less than seven
investigations of the matter, have found that it was a case of
mistaken identity.

"I can tell you for an absolute certainty (from intercepted communications)
that the Israelis knew they were attacking an American ship."
NSA Deputy Director Oliver Kirby
http://www.ussliberty.org/

Then he might read the transcripts of Israeli pilot communications
just after the attack, finally released by the NSA in July 2003, in
which it is demonstrated that the Israeli's had no notion the USS
Liberty was a US ship.

Egypt has sold American technology like advanced radar warning systems to
Russia and China.

No, just to other unstable regimes in the area.

?

http://www.nti.org/e_research/profil...2362_2920.html

Early 1980s
Citing a "CIA report that was leaked to the press in 1996," the
Joongang Ilbo reports that China, Egypt, and North Korea begin their
cooperative efforts to produce ballistic missiles. The report claims
that Egypt acquires advanced US technology and components, transfers
them to China, which then transfers them to North Korea.
—Ch'oe Won Ki, "Shilche Turonaen Pukhan Missile Connection," Joongang
Ilbo, 24 June 1996, p. 4; in KINDS, http://http://www.kinds.or.kr.

Defense & Foreign Affairs reports that Egypt is supplying
Egyptian-made Swingfire anti-tank missiles to Iraq.
—"The Rumor Mill," Defense & Foreign Affairs, April 1983; in
Lexis-Nexis, http://www.lexis-nexis.com.

Iraqi financial backing enables Egypt to join the Argentine Condor II
missile project.
—Michael G. Wilson, "America's stake in Argentina," Heritage
Foundation Reports, 6 December 1989; in Lexis-Nexis,
http://www.lexis-nexis.com.

Iraq agrees to participate in the Condor II project, provided that the
resulting missile product is able to travel at least five times
farther than the Condor I's 150km-range capability. In this pursuit,
it is calculated that the Condor I may be transformed into the second
stage of a larger rocket with a liquid-fueled booster to extend the
range, but doing so will require technology that will attract the
attention of the United States and Great Britain. To avoid this
scrutiny, the Iraqis suggest using Egypt as a go-between. In turn,
Iraq agrees to transmit its funding for the Argentine Condor II
program through Egypt, probably in exchange for some portion of the
eventual Argentine production stockpile and attainment of a domestic
missile production capability. Saudi Arabia, while appearing to be
ambivalent about the project, secretly deposits $1 billion for the
project into Swiss bank accounts. The Saudis are eager to support a
missile capable of reaching Israel and/or "revivalists" in Iran.
Consequently, the German firm Messerschmitt-Bölkow-Blohm (MBB) makes
lavish expenditures using the Arab money, giving its employees
extravagant bonuses and paying well above market value for missile
elements. [Note: Although some characterize spending on the project as
excessive, the notably high prices paid for many items may have
instead reflected a desire to maintain good relations with companies
that supplied missile parts. This appears especially true of MBB,
which allegedly allowed Consen Group representatives to operate out of
its offices for weeks at a time.]
—Kenneth Timmerman, The Death Lobby: How the West Armed Iraq, (New
York: Houghton Mifflin, 1991), pp. 154-155; US Central Intelligence
Agency, Iraqi Ballistic Missile Developments: An Intelligence
Assessment (Washington, DC: Directorate of Intelligence, 30 June
1990), classified "Top Secret," declassified excerpts released 5 March
1998, http://www.foia.ucia.gov, p. 9; William E. Burrows and Robert
Windrem, Critical Mass: The Dangerous Race for Superweapons in a
Fragmenting World (New York: Simon & Schuster, 1994), pp. 469-470;
"Waffengeschaefte – Gegeim-projekt Condor," Stern, 25 August 1988,
translated by US Defense Intelligence Agency, 15 September 1988.

Shall I go on?

The list goes on.

And who else in that area of the world even pretends to be an ally of
the US?

Like the old saying goes. Israel is our only friend in the mid-east, but
before Israel, we had no enimes.

And like most of the things you say, demonstrably wrong.

Funny, that.

Hell, not only do they stick a knife in our back, they honer those that
did it.

Roger, why is your first loyalty to Israel and not America?

Why is your first loyalty to your own prejudices and not to the
greater good?

My first loyalty is to America.

Bullsh*t. Your first loyalty is to your irrational hatred.

I don't hate, Hate hates the hater don't you know.

As a matter of fact, you do -- it's apparent in just about everything
you post.

That, and your fear.

And why do you claim that I have any loyalty at all to Israel? Just
because my knees don't jerk like yours do, doesn't mean I haven't
contributed in much more substantial ways to my country.

Only an anti-American traitor would want 'your hero' John Pollard to be
set free. Why do you idolize him?

He is not my hero, nor have I ever expressed any opinion on him at
all.

Come on now Roger.

What?

Why are you lying about this?

I know how you people feel about Pollard.

We've been over this before, brat: which "you people" are you
referring to?

I do not want him to be set free.

Ponder

Why are you lying about this?

I do not idolize him.

Most Zionist do.

An assertion which you have no suuport for, and one that clearly only
applies to me if one accepts your lie that I am a zionist.

Why are you lying about this?

You tried to brand me a traitor once before and got your head handed
to you -- got any more proof this time?

Don't like Pollard then?

Got any more proof of my betryal than you did the last time you tried
this lie?

But then, I'm not a pathetic little lamer that thinks the world owes
him a good time, either...

Nothing wrong with having a good time.

No, if one earns it there is not.

If one is a little leach that expects the world to be handed him,
there is.

I earn my fun.

Buulsh*t. Mommie has given you everything you have.
Old April 6th 05, 03:11 AM
Jason Gastrich

Sue Rodgers wrote:
David wrote:

It says "pray for them that despitefully use you".

Does it now? And just where have I despitefully used Mr. Wolf?

This isn't the issue. At least try and support your statements. Snipping
them doesn't help your case . . . and it doesn't help us forget them.

You said: Here's an answer -- it's none of your business. Just as it isn't
your business to be praying for anyone who hasn't asked you to do so.

Do you care to support this argument?

Davey most likely quoted scripture to show that people are supposed to be
praying for those that hate them and spitefully use them. He was showing
that permission to pray for someone obviously isn't mandatory according to
Christ.

Can you show otherwise? As Davey asked, where is the scripture that
supports your statement?

As you have seen, we can show you respect, ask and answer questions, and
require you to provide scriptural evidence for your statements. We're
talking to you like normal because we are well adjusted, normal people.

I'm not sure if you're used to this. You don't seem to be following suit.
Do try and follow along, though.

Regards,
Jason

--

--------

Jesus Christ Saves Ministries
http://www.jcsm.org
Over 90,000 web pages!

John 8:36 reads, "Therefore if the Son makes you free, you shall be
free indeed."

Galatians 5:1 reads, "Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which
Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of
bondage."

ICQ#: 20731140 . AIM: MrJasonGastrich . YIM: Jesus_Saved_Jason

Old April 6th 05, 03:14 AM
Jason Gastrich

David wrote:
Bilbo bagginsed:
In our last episode , Jason
Gastrich pirouetted gracefully and with great fanfare proclaimed:

Roger wrote:
In one age, called the Second Age by some,
(an Age yet to come, an Age long past)
someone claiming to be Tommy wrote
in message 2454134.0b2FJAZcPd@FreeBSD:

You should not be so judgemental Bev, that's not nice.

Says the lamer that condemns entire groups of people zie has never
met nor ever will, based on a tissue of lies about them.

Well, it's safe to say that Roger can't bring anything positive to
free.christians.

So you condone the anti-semitic screed just posted by this "Tommy"
do you now Gastrich?

It's right over in message: 3488648.BdPV5a2kXN@FreeBSD

"Article not found".

I don't condone Anti-Semitism, but I don't know what he said.

I don't condone racism. See my web page:
http://www.jcsm.org/biblelessons/Anti-Racism.htm

Regards,
Jason
--

--------

Old April 6th 05, 03:23 AM
Bev A. Kupf

On Tue, 5 Apr 2005 19:11:26 -0700,
Jason Gastrich ) wrote:
Sue Rodgers wrote:
David wrote:

It says "pray for them that despitefully use you".

Does it now? And just where have I despitefully used Mr. Wolf?

This isn't the issue.

Then why did you raise it? Let me guess, one of your siblings
inherited the family brain cell, right?

Beverly
--
Many a smale maketh a grate -- Geoffrey Chaucer
Old April 6th 05, 07:45 AM

Tommy,

Jason does not hate gentiles. Me and Jason HATE false doctrine. But
we are not racist in that way. We are racist towards false docttine
(as we need to be). Steve Winter and Pastor Dave may teach another
gospel, but we do not HATE them.

John

Tommy wrote:

I don't like the Zionist and NeoCons, and yes you have many

Christian
Zionist also like Pat Robertson and Jerry Fallwell. You on the other

hand
seem to hate all Gentiles for the simple fact that, well, they're

Gentiles.

Old April 6th 05, 07:59 AM
Bear

johnw wrote
: Jason does not hate gentiles.

Hmm.

: Me and Jason HATE false doctrine.

You mean, "Jason and I HATE false doctine."

But you preach false doctrine all the time.

: But we are not racist in that way. We are racist towards false docttine
: (as we need to be). Steve Winter and Pastor Dave may teach another
: gospel, but we do not HATE them.

Another gospel as in a "false" doctrine? How do you feel about them?

--
Bear

And I know it’s my own damn fault.

Old April 6th 05, 01:12 PM
Sue Rodgers

Jason Gastrich wrote:

It says "pray for them that despitefully use you".

Does it now? And just where have I despitefully used Mr. Wolf?

This isn't the issue.

Oh? Simply because you say so? David made that response to ME; he and
I get to decide what the issue is, not you.

At least try and support your statements. Snipping
them doesn't help your case . . . and it doesn't help us forget them.

You said: Here's an answer -- it's none of your business. Just as it isn't
your business to be praying for anyone who hasn't asked you to do so.

I did NOT make that statement. Beverly did.

Do you care to support this argument?

See above.

Davey most likely quoted scripture to show that people are supposed to be
praying for those that hate them and spitefully use them.

He did so in direct response to what I DID write, "Have you one saying
one should pray for people as a form of harassment?" In case you have
not noticed, this thread began with Mr. Wolf praying for ME. David
countered with "pray for them that despitefully use you." Since Mr. Wolf
started this thread with a prayer for me, in light of David's post, I
think it's perfectly fair to ask where I have despitefully used Mr.
Wolf.

He was showing that permission to pray for someone obviously isn't
mandatory according to Christ.

Can you show otherwise? As Davey asked, where is the scripture that
supports your statement?

Again, it was Beverly's statement, not mine. Are you and David unable
to distinguish between posters?

As you have seen, we can show you respect, ask and answer questions, and
require you to provide scriptural evidence for your statements. We're
talking to you like normal because we are well adjusted, normal people.

Well, you certainly think you are.

I'm not sure if you're used to this. You don't seem to be following suit.
Do try and follow along, though.

Likewise.
--
Rivers belong where they can ramble, eagles belong where they can fly...
Old April 6th 05, 01:59 PM
Mike Rosenberg

Tommy,

Jason does not hate gentiles.

Tommy said _Roger_ hates gentiles, not Jason.

--
Mike Rosenberg
http://macconsult.com/identities/ The many identities of John Wolf

the Mr. Rogers DVD [email protected] General 1 May 24th 05 02:50 PM
the Mr. Rogers DVD [email protected] General 0 May 18th 05 01:27 AM
Mr. Rogers Videos and Music paul General 1 March 1st 04 03:27 AM
attorney's prayer biff Child Support 1 August 10th 03 01:07 AM
a nursing toddler's prayer Karen Askey Breastfeeding 4 August 3rd 03 07:07 AM