This one doesn't confuse beating ...

Old December 19th 06, 12:34 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

Default Greg???

Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
roups.com...

I see you BUY Moore's claims hook line and sinker.

About Shaftesbury?
Can you provide some other accreditied degree information?
Are you honestly still saying you put the MS from
Shaftesbury on your web site and CV just to throw off Moore?

I don't believe MY website says where I got my MS.

Wouldn't a legitimate individual make this information available?

Yes, even Ken Pangborn admits that. Check what he himself said in
the Google archives. His lies are there in black and white.
Pangborn claims that Moore and company bombarded "his" university
with calls and letters demanding they retract his non-existent
"degree". Pick a college, any college, at random. Call them up and
demand that they retract someone's degree. See what happens. Pangborn
is a liar. Second, Pangborn can't produce even one person who will
back up his claim that this harassment ever occurred. He can't come up
with one verifiable name, not a phone number at the university, not one
person from any university who EVER received even one phone call from
Moore or any agent working on Moore's behalf.
The liar claims that the university listed on his CV is
"misinformation" to detract his enemies from his "real" university.
Think about that. If his enemies "bombarded" his "real" university
demanding they retract his non-existent "degree" why would it be
necessary to fake a second school? Wouldn't they already know what the
university is if they had called it? Pangborn doesn't have a degree
from any university except the two bogus ones that he purchased from
Shaftesbury University, a
diploma mill that was steeply fined for selling fake diplomas (see
Wikipedia) He is using those two fake diplomas to enact fraud. Go
back and read his posts when he is asked about it directly. Any time
anyone asks him about it, he weaves and bobs and dodges the question
with his own special brand of bull****. If he had a college degree, he
would post proof of it. His stupidity alone is proof enough for most
people.
Pangborn's "daughter" (another man's biological daughter, but
Pangborn raised her) contacted
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com admin (despite his protests to the
contrary) and spilled the beans about him. She said he had never gone
to college a day in his miserable life. (She is now pregant, living in
another state and swears he will never go near her child.) Send me an
email and I'll tell you how you can get in touch with her but you have
to promise not to give her contact information to Pangborn. She
doesn't want to have anything to do with him.
On 19 March 1999, Idiot Kenny claimed (for the first time in his
usenet posting life) to be a psychologist. He made the post from the
AOL account that was terminated for abuse using the screen name
"pangk". The post remains here to this day: http://tinyurl.com/qf46o

Subject: OT: Newton's claims Anonymous
Date: 1999/03/19
Author: PangK pangk at aol.com (I, Tip, inserted the word "at"
instead of using "@")

From: Gregory Lightyear
Wow. Here I thought you were a "legal professional", when you're
clearly in the mental illness business. Since you once claimed to be a "legal
professional", but not a lawyer, can we assume that means you are involved with lots of
psychiatrists, but do not happen to be one yourself?

Try PSYCHOLOGIST Mr. I want to UPHOLD Freedom of speech,
but just MINE! (end)

Prior to that claim, Kenny publicly advised the world at large that
those who claim psychology degrees must document their claims, and
further described the methods by which he personally seeks to verify
said credentials. You will find the complete post here, but I will
quote only the part that relates. If you want to read the whole thing,
see this: http://tinyurl.com/nl4xr:

Subject: Hugh Blodget (was SPECIAL REPORT)
Date: 1998/08/22
Author: PangK pangk at aol.com (I, Tip, inserted the word "at"
instead of using "@")

Yes Michael. As I said, the granting of a degree is a PUBLIC RECORD.
Usually they are published in wspapers. MOST "normal" people don't keep
them secret. Much less play games with names they obtained them under.

Subject: Stacy's dead "rape" horse
Date: 21 Aug 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Newsgroups: wi.general

Spacey you do NOT have a degree from Tulane in Psychology. Not just I
but several others have checked with the Registrar's office and Dean's
offices. Of course, you have run away from challenges to have someone
neutral verify your claims. Of course then there is the MYSTERY NAME..
That NOBODY but YOU knows. The SECRET name.... (end)

Old December 19th 06, 12:38 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
[email protected]

Greegor wrote:
krp wrote
I see you BUY Moore's claims hook line and sinker.

About Shaftesbury?
Can you provide some other accreditied degree information?
Are you honestly still saying you put the MS from
Shaftesbury on your web site and CV just to throw off Moore?

So CPS is right about YOU?

Do you decide what is true based on who patronizes you or doesn't?

Whether I believe the puke from Megan or not
is not decided by whether you patronize me, for example.

Similarly, patronization would not make me think
that misrepresentation with a fake degree is OK either.

Why don't you contact Pangborn through email, or better yet, call
him up. If he has a legitimate masters degree you can find out outside
of this public forum and you can verify it. If he is telling the truth
he shouldn't have a problem giving you that information, but I can say
in all confidence that it won't happen. Call his bluff. I can already
see the dead end you'll run into. He will make some kind of excuse not
to give it to you because he doesn't have one. Ken Pangborn is a liar
from way back. Check out his posts under pangk at aol dot com. Do
specialized searches under that screen name with the words "diploma"
and look at the treasures.

Old December 19th 06, 03:38 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:->

Default Trial Consultant with BOGUS credentials

freedom wrote:

On 17 Dec 2006, "Greegor" wrote:
Dave, We had a harasser named Dan Sullivan who
referred to me as "turdbrain" over and over in various
posts so you can see why Ken's name came up.

There has been a collection of harassers, a pack, in
alt.support.child-protective-services
for several years now, with one of them, Kane,
posting gratuitous public profanity for over a year.

**** you, Greg. You and the person I was most language abusive too are
two of the most vicious child haters, pretending to be CPS reformers,
that I've ever run across. Imagine defending someone, the minister, and
his right to beat children bloody as HE ADMITTED TO and was convicted for.

And you refusing, when I pointed that out, to condemn such behavior.

You are one sick little turdbrain.

Pangborn has been at this for over 15 years....even in the days of the BBS
systems which predated the internet. People actually contact me and tell
me that they recall him from FIDOnet.

I used to use FIDOnet. Does that make me Ken Pangborn?

Some in the little band of harassers have
claimed histories that vaguely resemble some
of what Pangborn has claimed.

Greg IS an harasser here and other places. He's had the audacity to tell
someone fighting to get their children back to use evidence obtained
criminally in a civil court, a family court. That's our Greg, the little
hero you are agreeing with.

Another poster that would not buy into his bs he proceeded to
continually attack for the last year.

He claims quite a bit. It's when he's challenged to back it up with proof
that he typically runs the other way, or changes the subject.

We do not harass. We post, as you seem to be doing, the actual words and
claimed actions of Greg, for instance, an point out how idiotic, and
dangerous he is.

Neither Dan or I, or the half dozen or so other people that have caught
and admonished him for his brutal ideas about child rearing and his lies
and sick "legal advice" ever change the subject or run. That is Greg's
favorite cowardly and unethical tactic.

Dan Sullivan claimed to have been for Family Rights
against the sick Child Protection agencies, and
has joined several such groups eventually to be
seen as having ulterior objectives and expelled.

As I followed it he was expelled by people that continually advised
losing strategies he was challenging. You and fools like you do not care
to be exposed for the scum you really are.

Some of what this person has done can easily
be categorized as attempts to sabotage from within.

Show your evidence, Greg, the liar. You have been asked repeatedly, when
making this same accusation, to simply provide evidence. You don't
because anyone seeing the actual exchange KNOWS that Dan did no such
thing. He offered what has been a consistently winning method of
fighting CPS. Losers like you cannot stand that.

It tends to show clearly how dedicated to you are to your Christ
complex, and your sick desire to have others climb up on the cross with
you.

That's similar to Pangborn. I originally drew his wrath when I published a
webpage containing my opinions of father's rights, and offering pointers to
free resources. He demanded that I pull my pages down because they
"threatened" his business.

You are not describing Dan or I, but in fact, Greg and his cronies. GREG
is the one of us that involved in CPS issues for the money. Read his posts.

Dan does not accept money for his help and advice. He's an advocate. I
have never asked for money for the advice I've given here, to privately
to those that have contacted me personally.

Greg set up his girl friend to lose her daughter with full intent to sue
the state after sufficient time had passed.

It's six years now. Have you read Greg's ghosted pleading to the court
in his girlfriends case? You would see immediately that you addressing
another slightly foggy version of what you are claiming about Pangborn.

Dan and Kane posted "references" for
each other while remaining anonymous.

Dan Sullivan can be reached by phone using the standard telephone
directory. I have found his home number, and address that way.

I use a nym here because I have received death threats to myself and my
family. There are some sick folks here abouts.

Pangborn did that heavily about three years ago. He had several AOL names,
a Compuserve name and a local account with "Internet Junction". He
insisted that they were separate people, but would repeatedly screw it up
and "out" himself while posting as one of his socks. In one instance, his
computername "kenpangb" was going out in the message ID of everything he
sent from the alias.

He's also used anonymous remailers to forge e-mail addresses of others,
especially in the alt.atheism newsgroup. He screwed this up as well and
was caught.

Dan Sullivan claimed a long history as a consultant
to families in the middle of a legal struggle with
abusive Child Protection agencies.

Which he has. About 15 years I believe since his first case...his own,
and he still has his children. They never once beat him and they tried
repeatedly. He shares his children with his ex-wife by court order.
Divorce court.

The strange part was that Dan's advice was basically
to SUBMIT or SURRENDER to the abuses by
the agencies even where the agencies had been
caught at PERJURY.

According to past clients of Ken's, his advice is to send a cashier's check
for $15,000.

Have Greg show you the proof that Dan or I have ever asked for a dime
from anyone. Watch him choke.

Whenever Dan's strategy is questioned he reacts
that his is the ONLY solution,

Bull****. He has pointed out that many of the things he suggests already
exist on various anti CPS parent support websites. You are a liar, Greg.

and becomes hostile
in a way that should be very familiar to anybody who
has seen any of Ken Pangborn's responses.

The only hostility I've seen Dan exhibit, and I've matched it, is when
you lie, like you just did, and then when challenged choke, tuck tail,
and run. Where's the proof for all these allegations and insinuations,
Greg?

Post it.

The only other hostility I think I detect, and again I match that, is
when you tell someone how to LOSE their children by giving advise like
"got to TPR (termination of parental rights) trial to force the state to
use Constitutional methods in trial.

Any fool knows that you can fight them much more successfully in
hearings and family court than in a TPR with the DA on board, and the
case vetted to the last crossed tee and dotted I.

Your case is lost by the time you go to TPR and YOU know that. Or you
could produce a string of successful constitutionally based victories
for parents in TPR.

You are a dangerous self serving little ****ant that lives in this
newsgroup so as to harvest people in need of help, and lead them down
YOUR own personal path to failure.

You are done "lab ratting" Greg. If I stop, Dan will continue. If he
stops there's half a dozen people that we'd ask to keep tabs on your. I
suggest, Betty, who you lied about and attacked repeatedly, even though
she has had plenty bad to say about CPS. I suggest the moderator from
Fight CPS that caught you giving dangerous legal advice.

Firemonkey and lostintranslation have your number, sicko.

Yes, take a look at the testimonial by Steven Leuck, Pangborn's former
client, at http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com. In Mr. Leuck's words: "Once
he had my money he turned ugly and abusive."

Greg is the one that turns ugly and abusive here is someone catches on
to him and starts asking Dan for advice. Betty, for instance was
fighting a losing uphill battle, valiantly, but hard fought.

Greg tried his "harvesting" tricks, many of them the same kind of lying
blather he's laying on you, and Betty caught on quick and asked Dan and
myself for advice.

Her case turned around, she got her grandchild, and just recently, when
Greg got on one of his lying bull**** trips again, came back to thank
both of us.

Ask HER if she paid a dime to either of us?

Can't speak for Dan, but what I got were wonderful pics of her gorgeous
grandson who was kept OUT of the foster care system, hopefully with our
help.

I have joked that Dan's strategy is "winning through surrender".

Anyone that knows Dan, and certainly me, from our posts here knows that
this is a blatant lie, and in two ways. Greg has NOT posted that as a
joke. Greg has posted it in the middle of trying to "harvest."

And it's not true. Dan repeatedly tells people how to deal with CPS
without starting a fight they can't win, and developing a strategy of
showing the court or earlier, CPS workers and supervisors, that they are
wrong.

If CPS is as bad as Greg and others claim, then they are bound to be
making accusations that are not true. Even if they aren't doing it
deliberately they make enough mistakes so that one can tactically rake
them over the coals.

Just recently in a post Dan once again outlined the simple strategy and
the tactics to use to find CPS errors in their allegations, force them
into a position of having to show proof of their claims, and when they
can't walking away with the children.

He's done this over and over again. I think he should be paid, he's that
talented, but not a single family I've known that he's worked with has
ever been asked to or paid him a dime. Most didn't have the kind of
money he would be worth if he asked for a fee.

Pangborn's seems to be "winning through repeated denial," even after he's
been thoroughly outted. In the case of the alias sockpuppets as I
mentioned above, he was outted just a couple days after he opened the
accounts...yet he continued with the charade for nearly two years.

Ask Greg to show you the equivalent behavior by Dan?

The ulterior motive for this has been a shadowy question.

It's rather hard to have an ulterior motive for someone else's lie about
someone, Greg. You've never produced a shred of evidence for your claim:
'... Dan's strategy is "winning through surrender".'

He's done anything but tell people to surrender. It's YOU that preaches
surrender by urging them to assume the state is all powerful and go for
the gold....when they could easily, as he's shown, win even before the
court hears a case.

He's gotten cases thrown OUT, before CPS could even blink.

All you have to do is ask them for specific proof.

He's done it on easier cases, and he's done the same thing on hard cases
that attorneys couldn't find a way to win. Why they can't figure it out
is beyond me, but Dan has a way of taking a case apart and putting it
back together so it's much more transparent.

He knows the right questions to ask, and the way to use the information
to beat CPS.

The parallels to and differences from Ken Pangborn
are very interesting.

Your references to parallels is a blatant lie.

Dan supposedly offers his help for free,

Show any evidence you've got that he advocates and supports parents for
a fee. Go ahead.

You are lying, Greg.

but also
refuses to call what he does "Trial Consulting" but

"Refuses?" Have you actually asked him? Why would he call it that if it
isn't that?

Do you actually know what a trial consultant does? I had a girl friend
that was one. Made lots of bucks. She coached people on presentation;
voice, dress, attitude, clarity. Even, for lawyers, where to stand and
who to speak towards, and even voice tone and facial expression, and use
of hands.

Dan does tactical consulting, a very different matter indeed.

Dan's arena is much less about CRIMINAL cases
and more about the much dirtier fights with the
sleazy Child Protection agencies and their rubber stamp courts.

Here we go again.

The best way to get the court to agree with you against CPS is to go in
charging them with being a "rubber stamp." Yeah, that will work.

Both Dan and Ken seem to have a list of people
who they will NOT help,

Dan tried hard to help YOU, Greg. Others he helps win.

He caught on you did NOT want the child back but that you wanted to sue
the state for your girlfriend.

I hope she wins big, she wakes up and catches on to you, and dumps you
for some much more talented gigolo.

a decision made based
on ATTITUDE as opposed to any real case details.

Bull****. I don't even like some of the people he's helped, but personal
feelings are not acceptable.

The only attitude Dan appears to have a problem with is the loser
attitude, the one YOU have. Six years now, Greg? The girl will be
getting her SS pension by the time YOU do anything other than whine and
enjoy your Christ like posture.

Ken's blacklist is hilarious.

The "pack" seemed to be for REFORM of the broken
agencies, but FROM WITHIN,

Two people are a pack?

I've not seen Dan participate much in 'reform' discussions, preferring
to focus on the here and now and getting people's children back and THEN
fighting CPS as a system.

I doubt he has much time for "reform" work other than defeating CPS time
after time in cases.

Funny how logical that is. YOUR suggestion Greg, is that they go on an
all out attacking crusade to get their children back, and be content to
wait until the kids are 18.

which is an angle that
has FAILED TO WORK for over 30 years.

On the contrary. Even Doug disagrees with that stupid. His favorite
argument, and you've parroted him, is that changes have been made.

The argument that CPS be destroyed and replaced with more qualified
people fails instantly to the logical by way of one simple question,
"Where are you going to find more qualified people, and even if you can,
what are you going to pay them with?"

Kane (Donald Fisher) turned out to be a retired Child
Protection caseworker.

I am not Donald Fisher, and as far as I've been able to find out, he's
never been a caseworker. The most I get is that he was or is a state
employee...and he made and maintained a website for the state. That
hardly sounds like something in the job description of a caseworker.

I suspect he was a techie running some computer systems.

This had been suspected for
years because every time anybody posted a story
about CPS agencies screwing up BIG TIME, Kane
got angry and defensive.

Only if it's lying, and only if it's counter productive. I've been a
student of CPS policy and systems since 1976. Some things suggested have
been tried before and failed then. Why reinvent the wheel?

Kane also posted various
stories spun to LOBBY for more money for the agencies.

Well, anyone that's in denial about the Meth epidemic and the toll it
takes on children is a fool. CPS is sinking under the weight of extra
services meth effected families place on the system. Much longer
treatment time, more recidivism, children more neglected, more abused,
than ever before.

And I've spun no stories. I've quoted and linked to what's out there.

Show where I have spun.

Show were any state in the country has worker caseloads at or below
recommended levels.

Ken Pangborn was formerly a NOW member. Don't know if you're familiar with
them, but they are basically the mortal enemy of the father's rights
movement which Ken claims to be a "leader" of.

Who knows, maybe he was doing "insider" spying.

I know that I worked for CPS back in 80-81, as a student, both on
practicum for 3 months, and then for the remainder of the year on a work
study grant.

It gave me a lot of insight into an agency with bad PR that was mostly
bull****. They had problems but it tended not to be what lying fools
like Greg peddle.

I moved on to mental health work with a client population of mostly
formerly abused children who were then teens. That gave me an even more
balanced view of what CPS was dealing with. And the outcomes parents
created.

It's not pretty.

Kane

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old December 19th 06, 12:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

DAVID MOORE
"Borked Pseudo Mailed" wrote in message
d.net...
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
groups.com...

I see you BUY Moore's claims hook line and sinker.

About Shaftesbury?
Can you provide some other accreditied degree information?
Are you honestly still saying you put the MS from
Shaftesbury on your web site and CV just to throw off Moore?

I don't believe MY website says where I got my MS.

Wouldn't a legitimate individual make this information available?

So CPS is right about YOU?

Do you decide what is true based on who patronizes you or doesn't?

No but you seem to.

Whether I believe the puke from Megan or not is not decided by whether
you
patronize me, for example.

But you only have David Moore's word that it is from Megan.

Similarly, patronization would not make me think that misrepresentation
with a fake degree is OK either.

My degree isn't fake.

Shaftesbury is known to sell fake degrees.

This is from the guy who SWEARS he never uses anonymous remailers.

Old December 19th 06, 12:08 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

DAVID MOORE SUPPORTING HIMSELF
wrote in message
oups.com...
Borked Pseudo Mailed wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2006, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message
roups.com...

I see you BUY Moore's claims hook line and sinker.

About Shaftesbury?
Can you provide some other accreditied degree information?
Are you honestly still saying you put the MS from
Shaftesbury on your web site and CV just to throw off Moore?

I don't believe MY website says where I got my MS.

Wouldn't a legitimate individual make this information available?

Yes, even Ken Pangborn admits that.

Davey nice to see you rushing to support your points.

Old December 19th 06, 12:34 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

DAVID MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message

On 17 Dec 2006, "Greegor" wrote:
Dave, We had a harasser named Dan Sullivan who
referred to me as "turdbrain" over and over in various
posts so you can see why Ken's name came up.

There has been a collection of harassers, a pack, in
alt.support.child-protective-services
for several years now, with one of them, Kane,
posting gratuitous public profanity for over a year.

Pangborn has been at this for over 15 years....even in the days of the BBS
systems which predated the internet. People actually contact me and tell
me that they recall him from FIDOnet.

Moore the list of people whbo "call and contact" you is seemingly
endless, from EVERY me,mber of my family in the world, to DEAD ex-wives, to
my kids to the owners of stables where my daughter was boarding her horse,
to police agencues, to Homeland Security, to the Pope, I can't fathom where
it will ever end. You are the guy with the website.

That's similar to Pangborn. I originally drew his wrath when I published
webpage containing my opinions of father's rights, and offering pointers
free resources. He demanded that I pull my pages down because they
"threatened" his business.

Bull**** Moore - I never had a negative commont on that tiny website.
What started it between is which can EASILY be documented, was what you
pulled on Joe O'connor, buy forging your racist forgeries to his name. I
won't go into what started it between you and O'Connor and John Reinhagen.
What started you and I was when I blew my stack at you for your forged
anti-Semitic rants. We could talk about your history for a logn time as
as well as your use of the remailers to do all sorts of
things to people you declered as your "MARKS."

Pangborn did that heavily about three years ago. He had several AOL

names,
a Compuserve name and a local account with "Internet Junction". He
insisted that they were separate people, but would repeatedly screw it up
and "out" himself while posting as one of his socks. In one instance, his
computername "kenpangb" was going out in the message ID of everything he
sent from the alias.

I had TWO AOL names both used variants of my name and never at the same
time. I had a Compuserve account, again using MY NAME, that I NEVER posted
to Usenet from. The IJ account was of a high school friend of mine who moved
to Costa Rica a few years ago after his marriage to a woman from Turkey.

He's also used anonymous remailers to forge e-mail addresses of others,
especially in the alt.atheism newsgroup. He screwed this up as well and
was caught.

NOT TRUE.

According to past clients of Ken's, his advice is to send a cashier's
check for $15,000.

Moore my advice is a lot more than that.

Yes, take a look at the testimonial by Steven Leuck, Pangborn's former
client, at
http://www.aboutken In Mr. Leuck's words: "Once
he had my money he turned ugly and abusive."

Davey there are two sides to every story. You are telling one. Leuck is
the one who turned ugly and abusive. That case was a guy who comsumed
services, broke a contract and wanted his money back and went wild when he
didn't get it. Of course one of the main reasons he didn't get it, Davey,
was that I discovered that before he even called me to cancel a trip as I
was on my way to the airport, was that he already had started publicly
badmouting me.

What neiether HE nor YOU have said is that * got stuck for airplane
tickets that EXCEEDED what he actually paid me after he cancelled the credit
card payment, sticking the travel agency for the tickets and they came after
me for it. YET - he still feels that he is entitled to all of his money
back. Which would put me out about $7,000. I already went almost $800 in the
hole as it was. I had to pay for his ticket and mine which were
non-refundable.

So Davey as you tell HALF TRUTHS........... Shall we discuss your cut
and fast forgeries? I know you TRY to explain why some of the posts cannot
be found on Google. You claim I had them "NUKED." A conviient story for you.
We both know why that excuse doesn't work Davey.

Old December 19th 06, 12:38 PM posted to alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

Default Trial Consultant with REAL credentials

DAVID DANIEL MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"freedom" wrote in message

Note how Ken altered the link when he quoted his reply....thus
preventing
anyone from visiting the site to decide for themselves.

You altered mine Moore. I don't need to help you by repeating your ****!

Doesn't matter.... http://www.aboutken well-indexed in every
search engine

You know Moore as a little crybaby who claims he "NEVER" posts to ASCPS etc.
we can count over 20 of posts you claim you have "NEVER NEVER" made
including the one I am replying to.

Or your posts to the Cuba newsgroup etc. Yeah Davey, as a "VICTIM" it is
interesting to see the fanatic efforts for those search engine listings.

Old December 19th 06, 12:40 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

DAVID MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message

Moore you always CRY like a baby that YOU are the poor poor poor victim of
MY
stalking. YET it seems you come into groups I participate in like the Cuba
group and attack me, when challenged you say you are doing it as a "PUBLIC
SERVICE" to "WARN" people about me. Moore you are a PSYCHOPATH! You are
also
a lying SOB.

I rarely post in the Cuba group.

Why don't you post here your reasons for doing so since you really have
no connections to Cuba, but I do. IF you are not a stalker and I am unfairly
attacking you, go ahead and explain why you post there at all?? You rarely
post there as "Freedom" but you do almost EVERY day from your COTSE account
or as Percy.

Old December 19th 06, 12:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-" wrote in message
news:Po6dnalPkqMtwxrYnZ2dnUVZ_tmknZ2d@scnresearch. com...

I use a nym here because I have received death threats to myself and my
family. There are some sick folks here abouts.

It is too late to hide behind a nym for me. But I can refuse to make
accurate personal information available to aid my STALKERS.

Old December 19th 06, 12:57 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

DAVID MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message

Nah, I'm just describing Pangborn and comparing his actions to what
someone
else said was going on here. I'm not vouching for whether or not the
"someone else" was accurate or not...all I know is what my family and I
have put up with from Ken Pangborn firsthand.

That's funny Moore your "family" seems to want protection FROM you not
me.

When that didn't work, Ken actually travelled to my home (over 1000 miles
away) and sat across the street taking photos of it.

Bull**** Moore I have not been in Bolingbrook since 1970. Never took
pictures of your house.

Doubtful...he has a long history of harassing mens' activists when their
opinions differ from his. He threatened me on a daily basis when I put my
father's rights page up. Nearly nine years later, he's still stalking me
all over usenet.

Maybe if he looked at the threads from just yesterday in ADRU with you
attacking me over a comment in Men's News Daily, and not being satisfied
with that, you attack MND as a "FEMINIST RAG." Your buddies attack just
about every men's rights activist in the world from Dick Doyle, to Dr.
Warren Farrell, to Dr. Ralph Underwager to the Fathers For Justice in the UK
and so on. The only ones I have commented on is you and your buddy
Turdbrain who in claiming 8 years of "activism" cannot name even ONE
positive accomplishment he can take credit for. Nor can you. No matter what
name you are using Moore - 100% of your posts to Usenet since 1997 have been
attacks on me. A posting history that is 100% OFF TOPIC in ever newsgroup
you have posted to.