Pandremix informed consent form

Old November 8th 09, 12:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Pandremix informed consent form

If you are to receive the "Pandremix" against the benign "new-type" H1N1-flu
this season, we recommend that you first learn about the possible side
effects, as GSK asked their own employees to sign an "informed consent form"
before receiving the vaccine: see for ex:
http://www.asanat.org/Declaration_of...ed_Consent.pdf

"As the conditions under which Pandemrix (GSK) is being launched depend on
the realtime collection of data regarding the vaccine's safety and
effectiveness during the course of the 2009-2010 A/H1N1 influenza pandemic,
it follows that this vaccination programme corresponds de facto to a
research project on human subjects, requiring therefore each participant's
free and informed consent.

"I have been made aware of the risks incurred by this vaccination against
the A/H1N1 virus, knowing that a large-scale study will take place during
this current vaccination campaign 2009-2010, in order to establish whether
the product presents, at its current stage of development, any side-effects
in either the short, medium and/or long term;"

"I have been informed that the manufacturer of the vaccine has obtained
legal immunity in the event of the appearance of side-effects, and that I
will therefore have no means of appeal against the company GSK; I have also
been informed that in the event of unspecified damages relating to this
vaccine being brought against me, the law protects the administrator of the
vaccine against any legal or administrative proceedings."

Old November 8th 09, 09:08 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Peter B-Aboriginal

"john" wrote in message
If you are to receive the "Pandremix" against the benign "new-type"
H1N1-flu this season, we recommend that you first learn about the
possible side effects,

Rumor has it that the excess of impregnated eggs used for developing the
vaccine have been sold off in the free market world wide, most in normal
milk cartons others to be used for dried/powdered form.

One war or another you will all be inoculated.