Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

Old July 11th 06, 07:43 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

Default Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

You sound just like a typical over educated (ie well brainwashed)
pharmhand
with all of the common sense educated out

On the contrary - educated people show on average far more common sense
than the uneducated: educated people are far less likely to be smokers
than the uneducated lower-middle and working classes.

You are proving the contrary. Over educated means a college education, and
they know the more intelligent you are (academic) the more easy you are to
brainwash by hypnotism, as you are demonstrating.

A medical education is the best way to brainwash people into medical
propoganda such as vaccination.

You don't need 2 brain cells to figure out stats like measles deaths had
declined 99.4% before vax http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html a nd
so
on

Measles deaths had fallen due to improved medical care, but there were

That isn't true, if you are going to fling some strong opinions about try to
get them right, but the saying 'long on opinion short of fact 'sums you up.

Can you tell us what "improved medical care" was exactly? We need a good
laugh. That isn't vaccination or antibiotics, by the way.

still hundreds of deaths per year until vaccination caused the
INFECTION rate to drop away to almost nothing, thus reducing the number
of deaths per year to practically zero.

You *do* need two brain cells in order to understand how immunity
works, and why vaccination achieves this - something you
anti-vaccination hysterics seem to have trouble mustering.

We only know 10% of the immune system, so vaccination is still an
experiment.

You don't need 2 brain cells to see injecting mercury into babies isn't a
good idea

Old July 11th 06, 08:28 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Peter Bowditch

Default Re stan (was Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE)

"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

snip incomprehensible nonsense

Okay, hands up anyone who understands this post and/or gives a ****.

In my case, I wouldn't unless I needed some for coprography.

A question - is examining the results of a colon cleanse in order to
detect parasites or "gallstones" a form of copromancy?
--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
Australian Skeptics http://www.skeptics.com.au
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
Old July 11th 06, 08:28 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Measles deaths had fallen due to improved medical care, but there were
still hundreds of deaths per year until vaccination caused the
INFECTION rate to drop away to almost nothing, thus reducing the number
of deaths per year to practically zero.

Actually 80 to 100, and anyone with a modicum of commone sense would tell
you the 99.4% factor would be the main candidate for the rest of the
reduction.

"There are some easy figures which the simplest must understand, but the
astutest cannot wriggle out of." --Disraeli attr

Then we have the awkward fact vitamin C cures measles making vaccination
completely unecessary, assuming it did anything, which it didn't

I'll let a medical doctor point this out for you

"Many viral infectious diseases have been cured and can continue to be
cured by the proper administration of Vitamin C. Yes, the vaccinations for
these treatable infectious diseases are completely unnecessary when one has
the access to proper treatment with vitamin C. And, yes, all the side
effects of vaccinations...are also completely unnecessary since the
vaccinations do not have to be given in the first place with the
availability of properly dosed vitamin C."---Dr Thomas Levy M.D., J.D.
(Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins p30)
http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

And there are 2 famous medical doctors who have proven this in clinical
practcie

dr klenner http://www.whale.to/m/klenner.html
Dr Kalokerinos, recently named Greek Australian of the century
http://www.whale.to/vaccines/kalokerinos.html

I'd like you to now point out how this is "a mish-mash of fundamentalist
new-ageist ignorance."

Old July 11th 06, 11:10 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Arthur Brain

Peter Bowditch wrote:
"cathyb" wrote:

Jan Drew wrote:

snip incomprehensible nonsense

Okay, hands up anyone who understands this post and/or gives a ****.

In my case, I wouldn't unless I needed some for coprography.

A question - is examining the results of a colon cleanse in order to
detect parasites or "gallstones" a form of copromancy?

No idea - I am not coprognostic.

Old July 11th 06, 11:38 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Arthur Brain

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

PS. I'm sure they taught you at college that ad hominem isn't a valid
argument.

What ad hominem? I'm not arguing anything with you - you're spouting
insane gibberish, which is born from your complete lack of knowledge of
science including biology.

This panoply of possible complications VASTLY outweighs the risk
associated with ensuring a child is provided with immunity against the
disease by means of vaccination.

Vaccination never did dily squat,

er, right, so Smallpox was eradicated by, erm, Vitamin C, eh?

You people aren't just spectacularly ignorant, you're insane.

AND your hysteria kills children - you should be locked up.

Old July 11th 06, 01:17 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
ups.com...

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

PS. I'm sure they taught you at college that ad hominem isn't a valid
argument.

What ad hominem? I'm not arguing anything with you - you're spouting
insane gibberish, which is born from your complete lack of knowledge of
science including biology.

Ad hominem.

er, right, so Smallpox was eradicated by, erm, Vitamin C, eh?

It certainly wasn't vaccination Colonel Blimp

" When England was most vaccinated, it not only had the greatest amount of
smallpox, but most of its smallpox cases in those days occurred amongst the
vaccinated.
The statistics of the Highgate Smallpox Hospital show that in 1871, 91.5
per cent. of their cases had been vaccinated, and in 1881, out of a total of
491 cases, 470, or nearly 96 per cent., had been vaccinated. The Lancet for
23 February 1884, gives the facts about an outbreak in Sunderland, where
there were just 100 cases, and 96 of them had been vaccinated. On 27 August
1881, that journal published an account of an outbreak at Bromley, where 43
cases occurred, every one of them vaccinated.
Mr. Alexander Wheeler submitted figures to the Royal Commission on
Vaccination (p. 204 of the Commission's Third Report) which show that from
1870-86 the Metropolitan Asylums Board treated 53,579 smallpox cases, of
which 41,061 were admittedly vaccinated, and 2,858 were put in the class
they called doubtfully vaccinated.
Sheffield, an insanitary town, had a bad smallpox epidemic in 1887-88.
Of 7,066 cases classed as vaccinated or unvaccinated, 5,891 or 83.4 per cent
were put in the vaccinated class. Of 647 cases at Warrington, in 1892-93,
601, or 89.2 per cent, had been vaccinated; of 2,945 cases at Birmingham in
1892-93, 2,616, or 88.8 per cent, had been vaccinated; and of 828 cases at
Willenhall in 1894, 739, or 89.3 per cent, had been vaccinated.
The last big outbreak of genuine smallpox was in London in 1901-2, when,
out of almost 10,000 cases, some 7,000 had been vaccinated."---- Lilly Loat
[Book 1951] The Truth About Vaccination and Immunization

Vitamin C certainly played a bigger role than vax, but seeing as vax did
nothing that wouldn't be too difficult

"The 'victory over epidemics' was not won by medical science or by
doctors--and certainly not by vaccines.....the decline...has been the result
of technical, social and hygienic improvements and especially of improved
nutrition. Here the role of the potato...deserves special
mention.....Consider carefully whether you want to let yourself or your
children undergo the dangerous, controversial, ineffective and no longer
necessary procedure called vaccination, because the claim that vaccinations
are the cause for the decline of infectious diseases is utter
nonsense."--The Vaccination Nonsense (2004 Lectures)---Dr. med. G. Buchwald
ISBN 3-8334-2508-3 page 108. http://www.whale.to/a/nutrition7.html

You people aren't just spectacularly ignorant, you're insane.

AND your hysteria kills children - you should be locked up.

LOL. I love it. You cause 1-2 million autistics with vaccination, while
killing 780,000 people every year with Allopathy, and you want ME locked up!

Classic!

Old July 11th 06, 01:36 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Arthur Brain

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

PS. I'm sure they taught you at college that ad hominem isn't a valid
argument.

What ad hominem? I'm not arguing anything with you - you're spouting
insane gibberish, which is born from your complete lack of knowledge of
science including biology.

Ad hominem.

er, right, so Smallpox was eradicated by, erm, Vitamin C, eh?

It certainly wasn't vaccination Colonel Blimp

ROTFL!

Soooo, the fact that every competent medical authority worldwide knows
how immunisation is achieved (you don't), how vaccination works (you
don't) and how this process eradicated Smallpox doesn't faze you in the
slightest in your bizarre, kooky belief that vaccination doesn't
provide immunity and/or immunity doesn't, erm, prevent disease......lol

I can't think of any better definition of a Kook - well done.

Old July 11th 06, 01:46 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
JohnDoe

john wrote:

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
egroups.com...

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

I wonder if any of your sort has ever actually managed a degree (or
even a college major) in a scientific subject - your ability with
facts, research, and reasoning is most sub-standard.

PS. I'm sure they taught you at college that ad hominem isn't a valid
argument.

What ad hominem? I'm not arguing anything with you - you're spouting
insane gibberish, which is born from your complete lack of knowledge of
science including biology.

Ad hominem.

So John, burned your bum on any Satanic Black Lines lately?

er, right, so Smallpox was eradicated by, erm, Vitamin C, eh?

It certainly wasn't vaccination Colonel Blimp

" When England was most vaccinated, it not only had the greatest amount of
smallpox, but most of its smallpox cases in those days occurred amongst the
vaccinated.
The statistics of the Highgate Smallpox Hospital show that in 1871,

Oooh, 1871! Just the mere mention of years before 1900 make John
Scudamore reach for box of tissues.

[...]

I wouldn't mind seeing you locked up either. In a mental ward that is,
the longstay section.
Old July 11th 06, 02:16 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
CWatters

"john" wrote in message
You are proving the contrary. Over educated means a college education,

So I guess you didn't get one then John :-)

Old July 11th 06, 03:02 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
vernon

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
ps.com...

Parents who fail to have their children vaccinated should be prosecuted
for child abuse.

Uninformed brainwashed moron http://www.whale.to/v/mumps.html

Your website is a mish-mash of fundamentalist new-ageist ignorance.

Now there is an example of hate, stupidity, ignorance, bigotry.

Try learning the meaning of words (probably impossible) before you use them.
Further (a giant step), learn the contextual use.

ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha