Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

Old July 11th 06, 04:28 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

Default Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
ps.com...

ROTFL!

Soooo, the fact that every competent medical authority worldwide knows
how immunisation is achieved (you don't), how vaccination works (you
don't) and how this process eradicated Smallpox doesn't faze you in the
slightest in your bizarre, kooky belief that vaccination doesn't
provide immunity and/or immunity doesn't, erm, prevent disease......lol

No answer, just ad hominem and appeal to authority
you sound like the kook to me

I can't think of any better definition of a Kook - well done.

Old July 11th 06, 11:52 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
Rich

Default Re stan (was Mumps epidemic among the UNvaccinated - BEWARE)

"cathyb" wrote in message
ups.com...
Jan Drew wrote:

snip incomprehensible nonsense

Okay, hands up anyone who understands this post and/or gives a ****.

24kb of ???

I still can't imagine why Jan thinks she is making a point or impressing
anyone by posting these long cut-and-paste messes. I also can't believe that
she really thinks that ANYBODY actually reads them. Is posting 24kb of ****
coprographia or just plain old diarrhea?
--

--Rich

Recommended websites:

http://www.ratbags.com/rsoles
http://www.acahf.org.au
http://www.quackwatch.org/
http://www.skeptic.com/
http://www.csicop.org/

Old July 12th 06, 01:56 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
stan

Default "re" yourself!

What is your problem, Jan? Are you SMFP? The only gaffe I
have committed (in this my most recent stint on asad, anyway) was
making a smart-ass post which I erroneously assumed, by this year,
would have been a mere inside joke referencing someone whose presence
here I thought was ancient history.

So, for that, I apologize to the readers/posters, old and new,
who are here mainly to gain insight/info about ADD. I likewise
apologize to said focused folks who may have a diminished tolerance for
the tangent prone (hi there!), and beg your understanding as I say in a
hundred words what probably could've been said with greater
brevity......

.......kerplonk......

-stan

P.S. - Greater brevity??? What the.........

Old July 12th 06, 03:27 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
stan

Jan Drew wrote:

From: "stan"

Thus - and with great pleasure - KerPLONK! And good
night.

-stan

I just figured it out. For the life of me I didn't get
the mumps thread or why you brought me up. But - Jan, you *dumbass*!
Different thread, different group, DIFFERENT "stan"!

Take a break during your rabid, foam-soaked rants to CHECK
THE EMAIL ADDRESSES. You with your digital legerdemain seem so bent on
illustrating your technical prowess as you cut and paste posts from
o-v-e-r t-e-n y-e-a-r-s a-g-o and then you make such an
incompetent blunder. Sucks to be you, dud'nt 't?

-s(notice the hyphen and lowercase that I have
always used)tan

Old July 12th 06, 04:19 AM posted to misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit
cathyb

stan wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:

From: "stan"

Thus - and with great pleasure - KerPLONK! And good
night.

-stan

I just figured it out. For the life of me I didn't get
the mumps thread or why you brought me up. But - Jan, you *dumbass*!
Different thread, different group, DIFFERENT "stan"!

Take a break during your rabid, foam-soaked rants to CHECK
THE EMAIL ADDRESSES. You with your digital legerdemain seem so bent on
illustrating your technical prowess as you cut and paste posts from
o-v-e-r t-e-n y-e-a-r-s a-g-o and then you make such an
incompetent blunder. Sucks to be you, dud'nt 't?

-s(notice the hyphen and lowercase that I have
always used)tan

Oh, Jan is an expert at this sort of stupidity. She has accused me of
being Peter Bowditch because we both live on a titchy little island
called Australia, albeit 1000 km apart, then his wife and daughter for
good measure, and a toxicologist called Rosalind, because we both have
four children.

Oh, yes. It sucks to be Jan. Stupid one day, a liar the next.

Old July 12th 06, 08:22 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Another pharma moron long on opinion, completely bereft of facts

Old July 12th 06, 08:24 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
HCN

"john" wrote in message

"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Another pharma moron long on opinion, completely bereft of facts

Oh, the irony!!!

Like you have anything that any sane person would consider an actual "fact".

Old July 12th 06, 09:04 AM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
john

"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

Oh, the irony!!!

Like you have anything that any sane person would consider an actual
"fact".

Just one was too much for Brain

Measles daeths had declined by 99.4% before vax
http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html

so no evidence measles vax did anything

one more

Vitamin C cures measles, making vax unecessasy

"Many viral infectious diseases have been cured and can continue to be
cured by the proper administration of Vitamin C. Yes, the vaccinations for
these treatable infectious diseases are completely unnecessary when one has
the access to proper treatment with vitamin C. And, yes, all the side
effects of vaccinations...are also completely unnecessary since the
vaccinations do not have to be given in the first place with the
availability of properly dosed vitamin C."---Dr Thomas Levy M.D., J.D.
(Vitamin C, Infectious Diseases and Toxins p30)
http://www.whale.to/a/levy_h.html

I like to keep it simple

another--MMR kills http://www.whale.to/vaccine/mmr2.html

Old July 12th 06, 02:56 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

john wrote:
"Arthur Brain" wrote in message
oups.com...

Another pharma moron long on opinion, completely bereft of facts

http://tinyurl.com/rhmeq

Damn it, John, you got another one of my irony meters.
Old July 12th 06, 02:57 PM posted to aus.politics,nz.politics,sci.med.immunology,misc.kids.health,misc.health.alternative
Mark Probert

john wrote:
"HCN" wrote in message
. ..

Oh, the irony!!!

Like you have anything that any sane person would consider an actual
"fact".

Just one was too much for Brain

Measles daeths had declined by 99.4% before vax
http://www.whale.to/m/measlesdeaths1.html

so no evidence measles vax did anything

Please address the decrease in measles related disability as a result of
the vaccine.