Mom is charged for making medical decisions, this is NOT a free country

Old July 13th 08, 12:59 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,alt.support.cancer

Default Rosemarie E Brown-- Mom is charged for making medical decisions, this is NOT a free country

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

sc ared of YOU....surely you jest

my real name...available due to my professsional licensures..has never been
a secret

just took you years to discover

hmmm

don't they have lists of "those who owned preschools??"

obviously not..as what you did required no brains..nor educations...etc

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

wrote in message
OK Janetta Drew

Who? I don't know any *Janetta Drew*.
Do you, Rosemarie E Brown

of Indiana..

with no qualifications at all

Care to prove that? I didn't think do.

think you scared me?? you shrew??

Evidently, you were scared as you reported it to .

hardly

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
Rosemarie E Brown chicken to post under her real name, has nothing to
post but insults as usual.

reported to sbcglobal.net

LOL! Be my guest.
They need a good laugh.
Rosemarie E Brown.

Old July 13th 08, 06:20 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,alt.support.cancer
Jan Drew

Default Rosemarie E Brown

wrote:
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just as I knew, you cannot answer any questions.
Thanks for proving it again.

Jan Drew

Old July 13th 08, 07:06 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,alt.support.cancer

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just as I knew, you cannot answer any questions.
Thanks for proving it again.

uhhh

you didn't ASK any questions Janster

thanks for proving it again..that you don't know what you are talking about

the ZZZZZZZ was your usual nonsense reply

Jan Drew

Old July 14th 08, 05:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,alt.support.cancer
Jan Drew

wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just as I knew, you cannot answer any questions.
Thanks for proving it again.

uhhh

you didn't ASK any questions Janster

Rosemarie, you do not know a question when you read one?

Look up the meaning of a question mark.
Try to learn to use correct punctuation.

Who? I don't know any *Janetta Drew*.
Do you, Rosemarie E Brown?

of Indiana..

with no qualifications at all

Care to prove that? I didn't think do.

thanks for proving it again..that you don't know what you are talking
about

lol. All can see that YOU--Rosemarie E Brown not only showed you do not
know what
you are talking about, you also LIED.

the ZZZZZZZ was your usual nonsense reply

So, you are trying to be like me...interesting.

You might want to consider stopping while you are far behind.
Or, continue to keep making a fool of yourself with zero credibility.

Jan Drew

Old July 14th 08, 07:58 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.headlines,alt.support.cancer

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
news

wrote in message

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Just as I knew, you cannot answer any questions.
Thanks for proving it again.

uhhh

you didn't ASK any questions Janster

Rosemarie, you do not know a question when you read one?

Look up the meaning of a question mark.
Try to learn to use correct punctuation.

Who? I don't know any *Janetta Drew*.
Do you, Rosemarie E Brown?

why yes actually I do...

of Indiana..

with no qualifications at all

Care to prove that? I didn't think do.

no Janster...one does NOT have to prove a negative

it is up to you..to prove your qualifications

mine are available online...

thanks for proving it again..that you don't know what you are talking
about

lol. All can see that YOU--Rosemarie E Brown not only showed you do not
know what
you are talking about, you also LIED.

the ZZZZZZZ was your usual nonsense reply

So, you are trying to be like me...interesting.

omg...trying to be like YOU??? God save me Janster

just copying your inane zzzzzzzz reply to any statement you cannot challenge

You might want to consider stopping while you are far behind.
Or, continue to keep making a fool of yourself with zero credibility.

now...wait one second...you likely are well aware of my credibility .since
with my full name you can easily find my credentials...which btw...indicate
my credibility....

do you even give credentials for changing diapers and wiping preschoolers
butts??

nahhhh

Jan Drew