CHELATION THERAPY

Old July 9th 08, 10:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

Default CHELATION THERAPY

http://www.whale.to/w/Chelation.html

Old July 10th 08, 03:28 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , JOHN wrote:

http://www.whale.to/w/Chelation.html

Too bad it doesn't work, and has been shown to cause
mental deterioration in those who don't have toxic levels
of heavy metals.

--
| "Ridicule is the only weapon which can be used against |
| unintelligible propositions. Ideas must be distinct |
Old July 13th 08, 05:59 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/cave.html
In a study last year, we found that about 40 percent of the children that we
looked at (out of a total of perhaps 120) showed marked improvement,
particularly in the younger age group. In most of the ones that resolve, the
children go from not having any speech or eye contact to complete dialogue
with good eye contact. It's the two, three, and four year olds that resolve
most quickly. Within about six to eight months time, they get to a point
where you can't tell that they were ever autistic. It's amazing. The parents
come into our office in tears; they'll fly across the country just to show
the children to us. Balancing Biochemistry: An Interview with Stephanie Cave

Old July 13th 08, 07:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Parry

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 17:59:26 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

In a study last year,

Could you tell us which study and in which journal it was published?

Old July 13th 08, 07:30 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , JOHN wrote:

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/cave.html
In a study last year, we found that about 40 percent of the children that we
looked at (out of a total of perhaps 120) showed marked improvement,
particularly in the younger age group. In most of the ones that resolve, the
children go from not having any speech or eye contact to complete dialogue
with good eye contact. It's the two, three, and four year olds that resolve
most quickly. Within about six to eight months time, they get to a point
where you can't tell that they were ever autistic. It's amazing. The parents
come into our office in tears; they'll fly across the country just to show
the children to us. Balancing Biochemistry: An Interview with Stephanie Cave

How did the control group do, and how many of the study
group died from the chelation? How many of the study
group suffered brain damage similar to that found in rats
using the same drugs?

Most important of all, what IRB approved this illegal
experimentation on handicapped minors?

Old July 13th 08, 08:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
JOHN

EDTA chelation therapy has brought relief to more than 93% of patients
suffering from ischemic heart disease and it can help avoid bypass surgery
in 85% of cases.30 When it is given according to established protocols not
one serious side effect has been reported. In fact, thousands of anecdotal
stories from patients and physicians support the effectiveness and safety of
this relatively inexpensive treatment.

Old July 13th 08, 09:23 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
D. C. Sessions

In message , JOHN wrote:

EDTA chelation therapy has brought relief to more than 93% of patients
suffering from ischemic heart disease and it can help avoid bypass surgery
in 85% of cases.30 *When it is given according to established protocols not
one serious side effect has been reported. In fact, thousands of anecdotal
stories from patients and physicians support the effectiveness and safety of
this relatively inexpensive treatment.

How much does it open arteries? Arterial blockage is
easy to measure before and after.

As for safety, sodium EDTA (the drug used) is known to be
fatal in some cases of chelation.

Old July 13th 08, 10:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health
Peter Parry

On Sun, 13 Jul 2008 20:35:56 +0100, "JOHN" wrote:

EDTA chelation therapy has brought relief

Mainly it seems to its sellers bank balances.

This extract appears to be from an article by Gary Null and Luanne
Pennesi, a "rising star" in the field of natural health and qualified,
amongst other things, in bio-oxidative therapies and Neurolinguistic
healing (whatever that may be). She sells "wholistic health care at
affordable prices"

Null, whose associate degree is in business administration and whose
"PhD" is from a mail order college, is a talk radio host and the
owner of the supplement and media company Gary Null & Associates, Inc.
As scientific authors they don't appear to be very credible.

Do you have a reference to any study where the rather improbable
figures you quote can be substantiated?

Old July 13th 08, 10:36 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine,uk.people.health

"JOHN" wrote in message

EDTA chelation therapy has brought relief to more than 93% of patients
suffering from ischemic heart disease and it can help avoid bypass surgery
in 85% of cases.30 When it is given according to established protocols
not one serious side effect has been reported. In fact, thousands of
anecdotal stories from patients and physicians support the effectiveness
and safety of this relatively inexpensive treatment.

ghee-water-sugar therapy urine therapy for mental illness [email protected] General 0 January 28th 08 10:56 AM
Murder by Chelation Mark Probert Kids Health 101 August 30th 05 02:49 PM
Chelation Kevysmom Kids Health 2 August 27th 05 07:44 PM
Autism and Chelation Therapy Tim Campbell General 15 June 6th 05 01:38 AM
Autism and Chelation Therapy Tim Campbell Kids Health 15 June 6th 05 01:38 AM