Loan of toddler travel chair needed (Melb - Australia Only) Sorry for the cross posting!

Old December 28th 03, 10:07 AM
Liz

Default Loan of toddler travel chair needed (Melb - Australia Only) Sorry for the cross posting!

Due to our need to get out of the house for a week or so, we are taking a
short trip interstate to visit family. However no-one was able to organise a
highchair where we are going. I've been keeping my eye out for a booster
chair on ebay but wasn't organised enough and now there's hardly anything
selling.

Is there anyone who would have the sort of chair that has straps (5 point)
and if possible, a little table attached, that they would feel comfortable
about lending us? We are going mid Jan and would be happy to pick it up so
long as it is not too far from us. We are in the northern suburbs. And we
promise to look after it and return it the same condition we received it.

If you have something similar you feel will do the job with a small but
active and wriggly two year old please feel free to email me.

Thanks!

Liz

Mamma to PC (born Nov 20, 2001)

Old December 28th 03, 10:17 AM
Nic

We have a high chair that connnects on to the table.
I would be willing to lend it to you.

It is hard to explain but have used it many times for our active (now much
older) 2 yo dd. We also just came back from hoildays and used it for our ds
whom is also active but not as old.

It has a five point safety harness and it safe to use and has been safety
tested to a child up to 40kgs. This folds down flat when not in use. It
clips on to the table and then you put child in seat and presto, child
seated at table and doesn't take up much room and less hassles trying to fit
anything to a chair.

We are in the southern suburbs but depending on when you are giong you could
pick up from in melb central (uni area) or we could drop it off to you.

I know this is a long link but here is a picture of what I can offer you
http://www.babybunting.com.au/dynami...5623d5f7361256

The great thing about this is it can be used almost anywhere including
mcdonalds etc.

This is from baby bunting but ours came from baby co a while back. Pretty
much the same except ours is a different colour and doesn't have the pocket.

Let me know if this intrests you.

Nic
mum to 3 1/2 yo dd
mum to 11 mo ds

u...

Old December 28th 03, 11:00 PM
Mamma Mia

"Nic" nlmiles@optushomedotcomdotaunospam wrote in message
u...
[...]

"Liz" wrote in message
u...
[...]

i dont have one - lucky nic does. i always thought maybe we should get
one.....i keep saying if we have another bub then i might....but if it holds
up to 40kg, then maybe we should get it now for sam, who is 16 months.

christine

Old December 30th 03, 01:17 AM
xxxx

why dont you ****ing take responsibility for your actions and be more
organised instead of dumping all your **** on us? u really expect someone to
****ing help you? get a ****ing life. you remind me of that mother who
dumped her kids at the police station
u...

Old December 30th 03, 04:55 AM
Daniel Bowen

"xxxx" wrote in message
why dont you ****ing take responsibility for your actions and be more
organised instead of dumping all your **** on us? u really expect someone

****ing help you? get a ****ing life. you remind me of that mother who
dumped her kids at the police station

Judging from this and the other post in melb.general, I think maybe someone
forgot to take their medication...

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne, Australia
Email: dbowen at custard dot net dot au

Old December 30th 03, 05:33 AM
Lindsay

Daniel Bowen wrote:

"xxxx" wrote in message

dumped her kids at the police station

Judging from this and the other post in melb.general, I think maybe someone
forgot to take their medication...

Looks like the girls have got it sorted..
--
Scrap the 00 to post direct.

'Speed limit near schools lowered to 40 grams per student' - CNNNN
Old December 30th 03, 07:40 AM
Nick Coleman

Daniel Bowen wrote:

Judging from this and the other post in melb.general, I think maybe
someone forgot to take their medication...

The funny thing is that (s)he thinks he's anonymous. We know what ISP he
uses and what State he lives in, plus we've got a msg ID and time of
posting. That'll be enough for his ISP to track him down in about, oh,
twenty seconds. What a luser.

14-year-old wannabe hackers think they're so clever.