The vaccinate your kid or else approach in Maryland is it all aboutthe money?

Old November 20th 07, 07:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
bigvince

Default The vaccinate your kid or else approach in Maryland is it all aboutthe money?

http://sayingnotovaccines.blogspot.c...nd-really.html

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
Mandatory Vaccination in Maryland REALLY IS about Money
(from Dawn Richardson at PROVE (www.vaccineinfo.net)

What could possibly be behind these forced vaccination? There are
several factors that could be at play, but the primary suspicion that
stands out in my mind is money. So I called the communications
department of the Prince George's County School District to ask them
specifically some questions about the amount of money the school
district gets paid per child per day. They have not returned my call
to answer the questions. Thankfully, the National Center for Education
Statistics has some great information about Prince George's County
Public Schools online available to the public to anyone with an
internet connection! (http://nces.ed.gov/)

According to this government website, in the 2006-2007 school year,
Prince George's County Public Schools received $11,325 per student per
year! That is more than I pay for my kid's private school tuition! The
breakdown was 7% from federal money or $780, 46% from the state at
$5246, and 47% from local revenue at $5298. Assuming a typical 180 day
school year, that comes out to $63 per child per day of school
attended.

Why is this important information? If the Washington Post article is
correct when they said that 2300 kids are being barred from school,
all of a sudden $63 per student per day turns into a astronomical loss
of $144,900 PER DAY for the school district. That would light a fire
under anyone's backside to stop that hemorrhaging of loss of income,
but it does not justify the way these families are being
treated..........more at link

Seems likely the two vaccines in question here are hep b and
chickenpox heb b is almost impossible to spread in a school setting
and chickenpox.......

Thanks Vince
Old November 20th 07, 08:56 PM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

http://sayingnotovaccines.blogspot.c...y-vaccines-in-...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
[...]

Nice detective work Vince.

Thank you.

DrCee
Old November 20th 07, 10:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Yuri Kuchinsky

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
[...]

Yes, but if this was really the reason for this publicity stunt by the legal
authorities of Prince George's County, then why did the School District ban
the kids from school in the first place?

I've seen the reports that these parents were never informed of their legal
right to avoid vaccination in the first place.

Yuri.

Yuri Kuchinsky -=O=- http://www.globalserve.net/~yuku

"May as well consult a butcher on the value of vegetarianism as a doctor on
the worth of vaccination." -- George Bernard Shaw

Old November 21st 07, 01:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative, misc.kids.health, sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

On Nov 20, 5:54 pm, "Yuri Kuchinsky" wrote:
wrote in message

"May as well consult a butcher on the value of vegetarianism as a doctor on
the worth of vaccination." -- George Bernard Shaw- Hide quoted text -

The question is...who benefits from this farce the most?

The real benefactors will be big pharma putting the scare into parents
to get their kids jabbed.

Maybe the beuracratic principal of the school is either very stupid by
doing this and not properly informing the parents or...someone slipped
the principal a few $bucks to get this into the national news.

My vote would be for beurocratic stupidity and some bribery.

DrCee
Not a pharma shill
Not a member of the medical monopoly
Not a member of the church of modern medicine.
Old November 21st 07, 01:01 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
[...]

That would be DEFECTIVE work.
Old November 21st 07, 01:03 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
[...]

Excellent question (for a change).

I've seen the reports that these parents were never informed of their legal
right to avoid vaccination in the first place.

CNN had the notices that were sent home, and a copy of the form that the
parents are given to complete. Both the notices and the form had full
disclosure statements, right where the parents sign.

The anti-vac sociopaths are spreading that lie, that you just spread.
Old November 22nd 07, 03:32 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Sent: Monday, November 19, 2007 2:48 PM
Subject: Mandatory Vaccinations

Dear Mr. Johnson:

Perhaps you might want to settle the problem you're having over forcing
parents to have their children injected with toxic vaccines by taking up the
offer below. After all, if people could see you, the County Executive,
swallowing that swill, they might be happy to comply with your stupid new
rule... and you could make yourself a lot of cash!

On the other hand, Sir, if you are not willing to swallow the vaccine
concoction as described, perhaps you might want to reconsider your stance on
mandatory vaccinations. Those proteins from the lung tissue of aborted
human fetuses would sort of make me gag, too. But if you don't want to
swallow them, you shouldn't be forcing other people to allow their children
to be assaulted with them (under threat of JAIL and FINES) either, right?

Come on, Mr. Johnson, be a trooper. Sauce for the goose is sauce for the
gander, isn't it? And in the army, isn't it a rule that no officer can
order a soldier to do something he himself would refuse?

If you don't come to the conclusion that your American rights and freedoms
INCLUDES the right to protect one's children from unwanted and ill-advised
medical treatments by FORCE, perhaps YOU ought to be held down and force-fed
this stuff!

Sincerely,
Dee Nicholson,
Freedom in Canadian Health Care
Toronto Canada

Drink your medicine, make $115,000!

OJAI, CA-On January 29, 2001, Jock Doubleday of Natural Woman, Natural Man,
Inc., offered $20,000 to the first U.S.-licensed medical doctor or
pharmaceutical company CEO to publicly drink a mixture of standard vaccine
additive ingredients:

The offer had no takers.

On August 1, 2006, Doubleday issued a press release announcing that the
offer had been increased to $75,000

The new offer also had no takers.

Therefore . . . as of June 1, 2007, the $75,000 vaccine offer was increased
to $80,000; as of July 1, 2007, the vaccine offer was increased to $85,000;
as of August 1, 2007, the offer was increased to $90,000; as of September 1,
2007, the offer was increased to $95,000; as of October 1, 2007, the offer
will increase to $100,000; as of November 1, 2007, the offer will increase
to $105,000; as of December 1, 2007, the offer will increase to $110,000; as
of January 1, 2008, the offer will increase to $115,000.

Doubleday has vowed to keep increasing the offer $5,000 per month, in
perpetuity, until an M.D., pharmaceutical company CEO, or any of the 14
relevant members of the Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices agrees
to drink a body-weight calibrated dose of the vaccine additives MDs
routinely inject into children in the name of health.

This offer, dated April 25, 2007, has no expiration date unless and until
superseded by a similar offer of higher remuneration.

We suggest that anytime an M.D. publicly advocates childhood vaccinations-on
the radio, TV, in print or in person- that you mention Doubleday's offer.

The offer is available online at
http://www.spontaneouscreation.org/SC/$75,000VaccineOffer.htm

Old November 22nd 07, 03:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
[...]

Very few parents are informed of the risks and adverse effects.

The anti-vac sociopaths are spreading that lie, that you just spread.

I conclude Mark believe it is A OK that parents have no rights and it was
fine and dandy to force them. Throw them in jail.

While he talks of freedom.

Sad that.

Old November 22nd 07, 04:39 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med.immunology,talk.politics.medicine
Yuri Kuchinsky

. net...

Tuesday, November 20, 2007
[...]

That's right, Jan, Mark is lying again. The parents of Prince George's
County were not informed of their rights.

The anti-vac sociopaths are spreading that lie, that you just spread.

I conclude Mark believe it is A OK that parents have no rights and it was
fine and dandy to force them. Throw them in jail.

While he talks of freedom.

Sad that.

Freedom to deceive the public...