Common myths-Thimerosal

Old April 9th 08, 01:33 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Muddle

Default Common myths-Thimerosal

I haven't changed anything in any of these post.
I believe I'll take your advice.
Plonk

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Muddle" wrote in message
Refresh this newsgroup and start reading the prior posts on the subject.
It's been discussed to death and quite frankly I'm tired of it.
All your doing is irritating others.

I see you cannot answer my questions and won't admit you changed the words
in your posts. I call that dishonest.

If you and others are irritated, that is your problem.
Feel free to use your killfile.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message

"Muddle" wrote in message
It most certainly has been an adventure that I wouldn't have traded for
moon mining rights. The boy and I are going to start canoeing and
fishing rivers and lakes this summer. He's all excited about it and
complains of have to finish out the school year first.
I don't think she was blaming me for anything. I believe she likened
me to a chicken and called my mother a wuddle after I called her a twit
for constantly cross posting about thimerosal into a newsgroup where
those particular views are not well received and have been refuted.

NO, that is not what you posted.

*ROTFLMAO Your a hoot! I didn't realize your leaving my sig at the top
of
your goofy posts was an invitation to match wit. Why do you continually
crosspost the same information over and over again to newsgroups where
it
isn't well received, which is a Usenet no no? Do you think your going
brow beat these people into changing their minds? Do you think they're
going to get tired of it and start agreeing with you? I'm a single
parent
of an autistic child and I can tell you from personal experience that
changing these folks minds is damned near impossible without a
convincing
argument or at the very least offering to take them to McDonalds, which
sometimes works on my kid, otherwise you'll wear out long before they
do.
Quite frankly, IMHO disparaging someone's mother, however gently it's
done,
is the last resort of the feeble minded.*

Nor, I did not call your mother a Wuddle. My exact words:
Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

Refuted by whom?

Now--could you please answer my questions?
I did not insult you. In fact I was kind.

"SumBuny" wrote in message
Some people apparently haven't learned that Bettleheim was
wrong....and that
blaming the parent for the child's issues does not help...

I know what it is like to deal with this, having a son with
ADHD/gifted/AS/SID....life is always an adventure, no?

Buny
--Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to
be
normal." ~ Albert Camus

"Muddle" wrote in message
ROTFLMAO Your a hoot! I didn't realize your leaving my sig at the
top of
your goofy posts was an invitation to match wit. Why do you
continually
crosspost the same information over and over again to newsgroups
where it
isn't well received, which is a Usenet no no? Do you think your
going to
brow beat these people into changing their minds? Do you think
they're
going to get tired of it and start agreeing with you? I'm a single
parent
of an autistic child and I can tell you from personal experience that
changing these folks minds is damned near impossible without a
convincing
argument or at the very least offering to take them to McDonalds,
which
sometimes works on my kid, otherwise you'll wear out long before they
do.
Quite frankly, IMHO disparaging someone's mother, however gently it's
done, is the last resort of the feeble minded.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 9th 08, 09:04 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
SumBuny

"WWWSC #2" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" expounded:

"SumBuny" wrote:

You might consider looking up her history then.

Interesting, Buny knows Muddle changed her words, could not answer my
questions,
called me names, made false accusations, etc.

Dishonesty abounds.

More like truth hurts.

More like I know more of the history--which is why I have this one in my
killfile....and only see the posts when they are cited in others' posts...

Killfiles help me stop impulsively answering others' hurtful postings....I
can now be more selective when I post....

Old April 9th 08, 10:14 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

On Apr 7, 6:05*pm, "SumBuny" wrote:
Some people apparently haven't learned that Bettleheim was wrong....and that
blaming the parent for the child's issues does not help...

I know what it is like to deal with this, having a son with
ADHD/gifted/AS/SID....life is always an adventure, no?

Hi Buny!

--

"Muddle" wrote in message

ROTFLMAO *Your a hoot! *I didn't realize your leaving my sig at the top of
your goofy posts was an invitation to match wit. *Why do you continually
crosspost the same information over and over again to newsgroups where it
isn't well received, which is a Usenet no no? *Do you think your going to
brow beat these people into changing their minds? *Do you think they're
going to get tired of it and start agreeing with you? *I'm a single parent
of an autistic child and I can tell you from personal experience that
changing these folks minds is damned near impossible without a convincing
argument or at the very least offering to take them to McDonalds, which
sometimes works on my kid, otherwise you'll wear out long before they do..
Quite frankly, IMHO disparaging someone's mother, however gently it's
done, is the last resort of the feeble minded.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

big snip- Hide quoted text -

Old April 10th 08, 12:12 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
SumBuny

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
On Apr 7, 6:05 pm, "SumBuny" wrote:
Some people apparently haven't learned that Bettleheim was wrong....and
that
blaming the parent for the child's issues does not help...

I know what it is like to deal with this, having a son with
ADHD/gifted/AS/SID....life is always an adventure, no?

--Hi Buny!

Back atcha.....

I haven't been here as often late....school has been busy, and I am wrapping
up spring term in a couple of weeks...

Old April 10th 08, 03:16 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"WWWSC #2" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" expounded:

No, I don't expound. I post.

"SumBuny" wrote:

You might consider looking up her history then.

Interesting, Buny knows Muddle changed her words, could not answer my
questions,
called me names, made false accusations, etc.

Dishonesty abounds.

More like truth hurts.

The truth is what I posted.. If you disagee, please do show where I posted
anything wrong.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2
Formerly known as Ann

Old April 10th 08, 03:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Muddle" wrote in message
I haven't changed anything in any of these post.
I believe I'll take your advice.
Plonk

Like I said *dishonesty abounds*. You just proved it.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

"Muddle" wrote in message
[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been
Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 10th 08, 03:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"SumBuny" wrote in message

"WWWSC #2" wrote in message
"Jan Drew" expounded:

"SumBuny" wrote:

You might consider looking up her history then.

Interesting, Buny knows Muddle changed her words, could not answer my
questions,
called me names, made false accusations, etc.

Dishonesty abounds.

More like truth hurts.

More like I know more of the history--which is why I have this one in my
killfile....and only see the posts when they are cited in others' posts...

Killfiles help me stop impulsively answering others' hurtful postings....I
can now be more selective when I post....

As in...*You might consider looking up her history then.*
G g

Old April 10th 08, 08:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

On Apr 7, 6:05 pm, "SumBuny" wrote:
Some people apparently haven't learned that Bettleheim was wrong....and
that
blaming the parent for the child's issues does not help...

I know what it is like to deal with this, having a son with
ADHD/gifted/AS/SID....life is always an adventure, no?

Hi Buny!

LOL! Mark S Probert appears with this one and only post.

AFTER he exposed himself to be a liar. Twice in fact!

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...779a3cdb7c6546

May 13, 1996

Newsgroups: alt.support.attn-deficit
From: (MSProbert)
Date: 1996/05/13
Subject: Invest in your kids

Mark S. Probert
Merrick, New York

http://www.reunion.com/mtreborp

Mark Probert

61-year-old Male (Merrick, NY)
Birthday: November 26
Member Since: November 2000
Profile URL: www.reunion.com/mtreborp
Send Email to Mark Probert.

What Has Mark Probert Been Up To?

High School:

Stuyvesant High School
1644 Reunion.com Members are listed

Is Mark married or dating?
Find Out Now!

Reconnect with Mark Probert
Join Now!

What's on Mark Probert's mind?
Find Out Now!

--

"Muddle" wrote in message

[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
et...

big snip- Hide quoted text -