THE BIG SCAM--RABIES VACCINATION

Old August 25th 06, 09:42 AM posted to misc.kids.health
john

Default THE BIG SCAM--RABIES VACCINATION

http://www.naturalrearing.com/articl...ABIESSCAM.html

THE BIG SCAM--RABIES VACCINATION
By: Dr. John Fudens, D.V.M.

I would like to give you, the reader, the truth about the so called
required vaccinations, particularly rabies. There are two basic forms of
law. One is the legal Constitutional and Common law that this country was
founded on, and the other is "colorable" law passed by Administrative
agencies/bureaucrats who have been given so called authority to pass laws.
Black's Law Dictionary 5th Edition defines colorable law as "That which is
in appearance only, and not in reality, what purports to be, hence
counterfeit, feigned, having the appearance of truth." Yes, I study the
law, am a paralegal, and have an extensive law library.

So any and all mandatory rabies vaccination programs are colorable law, in
that they have been passed and mandated upon the pet owning public by
certain vested interest groups. Who are these groups? First and foremost
are veterinarians, in general, and veterinarian medical organizations.
Second are the local animal control personnel, bureaucrats and politicians.
What are their reasons? GREED, POWER AND CONTROL. Both these large powerful
interest groups stand to benefit greatly by having rabies mandated by
colorable law.

Veterinarians receive a large percentage of both their gross income and
profit from vaccines given in the office. On average vaccines cost 60 to 95
cents per dose and are charged to the client at $15 to $25 per injection
and substantially more in the large cities. Therefore, if veterinarians
lobby to have a colorable law passed to give rabies vaccine every year that
enhances their financial picture.

The veterinary medical societies, by working with other groups and area
politicians, are rewarded by increased prestige and professional standing
in the community. After all we are protecting you from the dreaded disease
rabies, whether it exists or not. Some areas of the country are more
enlightened and fortunate to have the rabies vaccine mandated every three
years. You can be assured the rise of rabies is never taken into account as
to whether the vaccine should be required or not. More on this later. The
local government personnel benefit by extending more control over our
lives, enriching the public treasury with fees, tags and fines, and giving
the appearance that local government is doing something about animal
populations, disease and risks to the public. Since rabies vaccines have
been mandated, what county or area has seen less dog and cat bites, better
animal control, more public awareness and educating of pet owning
responsibility, better birth control of unwanted animals, less euthanasia
of animals and decreased growth of animal control facilities?

These special groups and lobbies will use any argument, realistic or not,
to justify their position. They are excellent at using the media to spread
the lies and distortions. Examples: We have increased numbers of dogs
biting people, pitbulls attacking and killing children are on the increase,
more dogs and cats are running loose terrorizing neighborhoods, killing
wildlife and other domestic stock, etc...ad nausaem. The only thing rabies
vaccination is for is the protection from rabies virus, all other
justifiers for the vaccine fall under human control and exist because there
are a certain number of humans, connected to animals, who are
irresponsible. Rabies is spread by the bite of an infected animal. The
number of dog/cat bite cases in the U.S. that expose humans to rabies is as
rare as shark attacks. This low incident rate has nothing to do with
mandatory vaccination as the number of cases was low before the mandatory
requirement.

Let me give you an example of Pinellas County, FL where my Affinity Clinic
is located. I secured information from Pinellas Animal Control through the
Freedom of Information Act. The record of animal control starts in 1964.
From 1964 to 1978 there were zero cases of dog rabies in the county.
Magically in 1978 rabies vaccine was mandated to be given every year and
all dogs tagged and licensed. WHY? Well it seems four veterinarians, with
animal control bureaucrats, pushed the county board of supervisors to pass
a law mandating rabies vaccination every year. There were three local vets
and one professor from the State Veterinary College who were behind this.
It was interesting reading their letters pushing this law and the minutes
of the county meeting. There was talk of dogs biting people (no actual
figures given), dogs running loose, animal overpopulation, rabies on the
increase in the U.S. (the increase was in wildlife, not dogs), etc.,etc.
Not once was the issue discussed that there was no rabies in the county in
dogs. To this date there still has not been one case of dog rabies,
including the population of dogs whose owners, GOD BLESS THEM, do not
vaccinate for rabies. Let's go further.

From 1964 to 1989 there were no cases of rabies in cats in Pinellas County.
Magically in 1989 a law was passed mandating rabies vaccination, tags and
licenses for all cats. Same tired worn out excuses were used. Since the
1989 law there was one cat with rabies contracted from the bite of a bat.
DO YOU READERS REALLY UNDERSTAND WHAT I HAVE JUST STATED? This is standard
throughout the Country. No allowance is made for dogs/cats who never leave
the house or yard, could never be exposed to rabies under any
circumstances, or who are so ill, old or at the end of their life cycle
that the rabies vaccine would throw them over the edge. No, all dogs and
cats are treated the same because we have the bogeyman, rabies, stalking
the streets waiting to strike unprotected dogs and cats.

Is there rabies in this Country? You bet. Are there areas of this Country
that have rabies in their wildlife population and do some dogs/cats become
infected? You bet. But let's be realistic. Rabies has been on this earth
long before man walked here and will be here long after we are gone. The
only way to get rid of rabies is to remove mankind and the upper animals
susceptible to the virus. Then maybe the virus will die off. It is a self
limiting disease in the wild as it is fatal. So the virus has an extremely
hard time spreading far and wide.

What is wrong with targeting those areas of the Country that have a problem
with rabies using a realistic and specially formulated program that will
protect the population at risk? Too logical and the special groups don't
make any money. Why not educate the pet owner to the risks and dangers and
let them decide whether the immune system damage from rabies vaccination is
greater or lesser than contracting the disease. We do have a God given
Constitutionally secured right to LIFE, LIBERTY, AND THE PURSUIT OF
HAPPINESS. Public health officials always have the right to mandate
emergency health care procedures in case the public, in general does not
respond properly. But why should every day, month and year be as if an
emergency or crisis exists? And why should we have more and more control of
our lives taken from us?

The vaccines, particularly rabies, are a political and economic scam being
forced upon pet owners because they do not know the truth. Rabies,
nationwide, is nowhere near the problem the veterinarians, media,
politicians and bureaucrats would like you to believe. If you wish more of
the truth go to your local city or county government building and look up
the codes and statutes concerning vaccines and rabies. Get figures from
local animal control for rabies in dogs, cats and wildlife in your area.
Then you can start to fight back, take control of your life, and protect
your pet from the only dreaded disease that is important--special interest
groups pushing their program leading to vaccine induced damaged immune
systems. Only you can set yourself free.

Current Veterinary Therapy by Kirk, the textbook bible for veterinarians in
general, has an article on canine and feline vaccines by two researchers.
Near the end of the article is a paragraph called Annual Vaccinations. It
states "The practice of annual vaccinations lacks scientific validity or
verification. There is no immunological requirement for annual
vaccinations. The practice of annual vaccinations should be considered of
questionable efficacy unless it is used as a mechanism to provide an annual
physical examination or is required by law." Sure, if we can't manipulate
you with annual vaccinations let's pass a law to get you into the office.
Nice trick!

Well reader, it is your choice. I can only hope to stimulate you to look
and go further. You don't have to take this suppression. Fight back. The
only thing you have to lose is your freedom and you have already lost a
great deal of it. I can fight with you but I can't do it alone.

Old August 26th 06, 02:39 AM posted to misc.kids.health
Jeff

"john" wrote in message
http://www.naturalrearing.com/articl...ABIESSCAM.html

THE BIG SCAM--RABIES VACCINATION
By: Dr. John Fudens, D.V.M.

D.V.M. = Doctor of Veternary Medicine. These are professional who work on
dogs, not kids.

You have the wrong newsgroup.