Common myths-Thimerosal

Old April 7th 08, 11:05 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
SumBuny

Default Common myths-Thimerosal

Some people apparently haven't learned that Bettleheim was wrong....and that
blaming the parent for the child's issues does not help...

I know what it is like to deal with this, having a son with
ADHD/gifted/AS/SID....life is always an adventure, no?

Buny
--Nobody realizes that some people expend tremendous energy merely to be
normal." ~ Albert Camus

"Muddle" wrote in message
ROTFLMAO Your a hoot! I didn't realize your leaving my sig at the top of
your goofy posts was an invitation to match wit. Why do you continually
crosspost the same information over and over again to newsgroups where it
isn't well received, which is a Usenet no no? Do you think your going to
brow beat these people into changing their minds? Do you think they're
going to get tired of it and start agreeing with you? I'm a single parent
of an autistic child and I can tell you from personal experience that
changing these folks minds is damned near impossible without a convincing
argument or at the very least offering to take them to McDonalds, which
sometimes works on my kid, otherwise you'll wear out long before they do.
Quite frankly, IMHO disparaging someone's mother, however gently it's
done, is the last resort of the feeble minded.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 7th 08, 11:38 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"SumBuny" wrote in message
Some people apparently haven't learned that Bettleheim was wrong....and
that
blaming the parent for the child's issues does not help...

This thread is not about Bettleheim.

http://www.putchildrenfirst.org/media/news1.pdf

I know what it is like to deal with this, having a son with
ADHD/gifted/AS/SID....life is always an adventure, no?

Groups View all web results » Results 1 - 10 of 163 for
Sumbuny@NOBODYHEREcox. net G

Groups View all web results » Results 1 - 10 of 161 for
Sumbuny@NOBODYHEREcox. net g

--
Buny

Old April 8th 08, 12:39 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Muddle

It most certainly has been an adventure that I wouldn't have traded for moon
mining rights. The boy and I are going to start canoeing and fishing rivers
and lakes this summer. He's all excited about it and complains of have to
finish out the school year first.
I don't think she was blaming me for anything. I believe she likened me to
a chicken and called my mother a wuddle after I called her a twit for
constantly cross posting about thimerosal into a newsgroup where those
particular views are not well received and have been refuted.

"Muddle" wrote in message
[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 8th 08, 05:36 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Muddle" wrote in message
It most certainly has been an adventure that I wouldn't have traded for
moon mining rights. The boy and I are going to start canoeing and fishing
rivers and lakes this summer. He's all excited about it and complains of
have to finish out the school year first.
I don't think she was blaming me for anything. I believe she likened me
to a chicken and called my mother a wuddle after I called her a twit for
constantly cross posting about thimerosal into a newsgroup where those
particular views are not well received and have been refuted.

NO, that is not what you posted.

*ROTFLMAO Your a hoot! I didn't realize your leaving my sig at the top of
your goofy posts was an invitation to match wit. Why do you continually
crosspost the same information over and over again to newsgroups where it
isn't well received, which is a Usenet no no? Do you think your going to
brow beat these people into changing their minds? Do you think they're
going to get tired of it and start agreeing with you? I'm a single parent
of an autistic child and I can tell you from personal experience that
changing these folks minds is damned near impossible without a convincing
argument or at the very least offering to take them to McDonalds, which
sometimes works on my kid, otherwise you'll wear out long before they do.
Quite frankly, IMHO disparaging someone's mother, however gently it's done,
is the last resort of the feeble minded.*

Nor, I did not call your mother a Wuddle. My exact words:
Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

Refuted by whom?

Now--could you please answer my questions?
I did not insult you. In fact I was kind.

"Muddle" wrote in message
[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 8th 08, 01:28 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Muddle

Refresh this newsgroup and start reading the prior posts on the subject.
It's been discussed to death and quite frankly I'm tired of it.
All your doing is irritating others.

"Muddle" wrote in message
[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 8th 08, 02:24 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
D. C. Sessions

In message , Muddle wrote:

Refresh this newsgroup and start reading the prior posts on the subject.
It's been discussed to death and quite frankly I'm tired of it.
All your doing is irritating others.

Observant of you.

--
| The most important exclamation in science isn't "Eureka!" |
| The most important exclamation is "What the BLEEP?" |
Old April 8th 08, 09:22 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
SumBuny

"Muddle" wrote in message
It most certainly has been an adventure that I wouldn't have traded for
moon mining rights. The boy and I are going to start canoeing and fishing
rivers and lakes this summer. He's all excited about it and complains of
have to finish out the school year first.
I don't think she was blaming me for anything. I believe she likened me
to a chicken and called my mother a wuddle after I called her a twit for
constantly cross posting about thimerosal into a newsgroup where those
particular views are not well received and have been refuted.

You might consider looking up her history then...

I agree with you about the "adventure" of living with a member...my own has
done this type of thing, being an Eagle Scout....Scouting has done wonders
for him...the key is finding a troop that "fits"...and being an active
member of the committee or assistant scout master (whichever "side of the
house" your feel more comfortable with g)

Old April 9th 08, 04:51 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"Muddle" wrote in message
Refresh this newsgroup and start reading the prior posts on the subject.
It's been discussed to death and quite frankly I'm tired of it.
All your doing is irritating others.

I see you cannot answer my questions and won't admit you changed the words
in your posts. I call that dishonest.

If you and others are irritated, that is your problem.
Feel free to use your killfile.

"Muddle" wrote in message
[...]

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
t...

"Muddle" wrote in message
Get lost you goofy twit.

Muddle (chicken) what a nice name. Your mommy must have been Wuddle.

"Jan Drew" wrote in message
. ..

big snip

Old April 9th 08, 04:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
Jan Drew

"SumBuny" wrote:

You might consider looking up her history then.

Interesting, Buny knows Muddle changed her words, could not answer my
questions,
called me names, made false accusations, etc.

Dishonesty abounds.

Old April 9th 08, 11:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,alt.support.autism,misc.kids.health,talk.politics.medicine
WWWSC #2

"Jan Drew" expounded:

"SumBuny" wrote:

You might consider looking up her history then.

Interesting, Buny knows Muddle changed her words, could not answer my
questions,
called me names, made false accusations, etc.

Dishonesty abounds.

More like truth hurts.
--
Proud member WWWSC #2