Aspartame found to cause breast cancer, leukemia and lymphomas in latest animals experiments

Old June 29th 07, 10:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
tauzinger

Default Aspartame found to cause breast cancer, leukemia and lymphomas in latest animals experiments

On Jun 29, 12:31 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Add aspartame to the FDA's Hall of Shame, right alongsideVioxx, Rezulin and
the ordered destruction of recipe books that dared to mention the stevia
herb as an ingredient. It's just one more way in which the FDA continues to
betray the American people and subject them to life-threatening ingredients
that any honest Food and Drug Administration would have banned long ago.

Vioxx wouldn't happen any more today.

Thanks,

Thomas
For ECG Outsourcing see: http://ecg.auzinger.org

Old July 14th 07, 10:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
john

"tauzinger" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 29, 12:31 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Add aspartame to the FDA's Hall of Shame, right alongsideVioxx, Rezulin
and
the ordered destruction of recipe books that dared to mention the stevia
herb as an ingredient. It's just one more way in which the FDA continues
betray the American people and subject them to life-threatening
ingredients
that any honest Food and Drug Administration would have banned long ago.

Vioxx wouldn't happen any more today.

RAOFL!!!

They are still managing to suppress the vaccine autism conenction, so how
many kids every day get autism from vaccines?

That is a few million since mass DPT vaccination in the 40's, by the way.

Old July 14th 07, 01:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"tauzinger" wrote in message
oups.com...
On Jun 29, 12:31 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Add aspartame to the FDA's Hall of Shame, right alongsideVioxx, Rezulin
and
the ordered destruction of recipe books that dared to mention the stevia
herb as an ingredient. It's just one more way in which the FDA continues
betray the American people and subject them to life-threatening
ingredients
that any honest Food and Drug Administration would have banned long ago.

Vioxx wouldn't happen any more today.

RAOFL!!!

They are still managing to suppress the vaccine autism conenction, so how
many kids every day get autism from vaccines?

The answer is zero.

That is a few million since mass DPT vaccination in the 40's, by the way.

The only few million that goes with mass vaccination is the number of
lives saved. And many million is the number of illnesses prevented.

JEff
Old July 14th 07, 09:11 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
john

"Jeff" wrote in message

The only few million that goes with mass vaccination is the number of
lives saved. And many million is the number of illnesses prevented.

JEff

the reason it continues, professioanl liars like jeff and co

Old July 14th 07, 09:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
Jeff

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

The only few million that goes with mass vaccination is the number of
lives saved. And many million is the number of illnesses prevented.

JEff

the reason it continues, professioanl liars like jeff and co

What? I speak what I feel is correct. I get exactly $0 from the drug
companies and everyone else to share my views.

Jeff

Old July 15th 07, 09:42 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
john

See: http://www.whale.to/b/psychopaths_h.html

Old July 15th 07, 04:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
lilhornie

On Jul 14, 5:52 am, "JOHN" wrote:
"tauzinger" wrote in message

oups.com...

On Jun 29, 12:31 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Add aspartame to the FDA's Hall of Shame, right alongsideVioxx, Rezulin
and
the ordered destruction of recipe books that dared to mention the stevia
herb as an ingredient. It's just one more way in which the FDA continues
betray the American people and subject them to life-threatening
ingredients
that any honest Food and Drug Administration would have banned long ago.

Vioxx wouldn't happen any more today.

RAOFL!!!

They are still managing to suppress the vaccine autism conenction, so how
many kids every day get autism from vaccines?

That is a few million since mass DPT vaccination in the 40's, by the way.

----------- THANK YOU, GRANULATED SUGAR LOBBY ! -------------

For all these SCARY "reports" on the HORRORS of sugar SUBSTITUTES !

Old July 21st 07, 10:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
just Ed

JOHN wrote:
"Jeff" wrote in message

The only few million that goes with mass vaccination is the number of
lives saved. And many million is the number of illnesses prevented.

JEff

the reason it continues, professioanl liars like jeff and co

What? I speak what I feel is correct. I get exactly $0 from the drug
companies and everyone else to share my views.

Jeff

See:http://www.whale.to/b/psychopaths_h.html

stick to the subject, moron.
idiocy such as anything on whale.to is off-topic

Old July 22nd 07, 04:20 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med,alt.support.breast-implant,misc.kids.health,sci.med.diseases.cancer
Dragon's Girl

On Jul 15, 10:54 am, lilhornie wrote:
On Jul 14, 5:52 am, "JOHN" wrote:

"tauzinger" wrote in message

roups.com...

On Jun 29, 12:31 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
Add aspartame to the FDA's Hall of Shame, right alongsideVioxx, Rezulin
and
the ordered destruction of recipe books that dared to mention the stevia
herb as an ingredient. It's just one more way in which the FDA continues
betray the American people and subject them to life-threatening
ingredients
that any honest Food and Drug Administration would have banned long ago.

Vioxx wouldn't happen any more today.

RAOFL!!!

They are still managing to suppress the vaccine autism conenction, so how
many kids every day get autism from vaccines?

That is a few million since mass DPT vaccination in the 40's, by the way.

----------- THANK YOU, GRANULATED SUGAR LOBBY ! -------------

For all these SCARY "reports" on the HORRORS of sugar SUBSTITUTES !

I'm not part of any 'sugar lobby', but I believe I've mentioned in
groups on usenet several times that my mother was a user of aspartame
and other sugar subs.
Even in the late seventies foods containing aspartame carried a cancer
warning on the packaging. I vividly recall reading those warnings.
Just a few years after she began using these products she was
diagnosed with breast cancer.
In the following twenty one to twenty two years she continued to use
sugar substitutes, and at the age of 54 she was diagnosed with
Leukemia and died seven months later.
I don't know if genetics, aspartame, Chicago smog and pollution,
chemically treated water, a ruptured silicone breast implant, or what
caused my mother's illnesses and death..but I know I don't live in a
smoggy city, I don't drink much processed water, I don't have breast
implants, and I don't eat sugar substitutes because I feel it's better
to be safe than sorry.