Auckland Health Board lies over Vitamin C

Old September 24th 10, 12:52 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Bowditch

Default Auckland Health Board lies over Vitamin C

Steelclaws wrote:

"carole" wrote in
.com:

So allopathic medicine is quackery because it doesn't cure anything,
merely treats symptoms.

Treating symptoms is what homeopathy attempts to do - according to
Hahnemann himself.

SBM treats the causes instead.

I have a medical condition with no symptoms, but it can be detected by
a blood test. My doctors suggest that I treat it with diet and
exercise. If that is not successful, there is also a medication which
does nothing about the blood test readings but treats the underlying
cause instead.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Old September 24th 10, 12:54 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Bowditch

"carole" wrote:

"john" wrote in message

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in
How much financing of the Sydney University medical school comes from
the Rockefellers, Carole? I need to know so that I can assess the
allopathicness of my doctor.

--

any MD who dishes out only drugs is an Allopath, simple really

Get stuck into them John.

I notice that neither you nor John could answer the question.

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Old September 24th 10, 12:57 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
Peter Bowditch

"carole" wrote:

"john" wrote in message

"carole" wrote in message

Orthomolecular crap is pure quackery.

http://www.quackwatch.org/01Quackery...ics/ortho.html

LOL. 'Quackery' is pharmaspeak for the opposition

and Quackwatch is an AME front http://whale.to/a/quackwatch.html

Yes, the term "quack" was invented by AMA's fishbein, way back in 1930 when
he first came up with his strategy to eliminate the competition.

You have been given evidence that the word "quack" was used to
describe snake-oil selling "doctors" a couple of centuries before
Morris Fishbein was born. Why do you keep repeating lies?

--
Peter Bowditch aa #2243
To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com
I'm @RatbagsDotCom on Twitter
Old September 24th 10, 07:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

"Peter Bowditch" wrote in

I notice that neither you nor John could answer the question.

I make it a habit not to talk to habitual liars
http://whale.to/vaccine/real.html

I am making an exception in your case

and I lost count of the times you vanished when you couldn't answer
questions