Officer Probert and Bowditch

Old October 20th 10, 05:10 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

Default Officer Probert and Bowditch

Recognise anyone?

more here http://www.whale.to/a/pharma_gang.html

Authoritarian followers

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so
right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and
so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They
would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had
improved as a result. . And they are so submissive to their leaders that
they will believe and do virtually anything they are told. They are not
going to let up and they are not going away. Bob Altemeyer
http://www.whale.to/b/authoritarian_followers.html

aggressive on behalf of authority
trust untrustworthy authorities
bullying
gullible,
moderate to little education
severely punitive
intolerant, narrow-minded
zealous
mean-spirited

Old October 21st 10, 04:55 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
john[_5_]

"john" wrote in message
Recognise anyone?

more here http://www.whale.to/a/pharma_gang.html

Authoritarian followers

These are the Phama Orcs by the way, they have their handlers drawn from the
Social dominators or psychopaths, in Bowditch case it is Dick Smith, doesn't
he look a shark among goldfish? http://whale.to/a/smith_dick_h.html apart
from his CEO Richard Saunders, another one

Old October 25th 10, 12:35 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,sci.med
carole

"Bob Officer" -*-*.@.*-*- wrote in message ...
On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 17:10:05 +0100, in misc.health.alternative,
"john" wrote:

Recognise anyone?

more here http://www.whale.to/a/pharma_gang.html

Authoritarian followers

Probably about 20 to 25 percent of the adult American population is so
right-wing authoritarian, so scared, so self-righteous, so ill-informed, and
so dogmatic that nothing you can say or do will change their minds. They
would march America into a dictatorship and probably feel that things had
improved as a result. . And they are so submissive to their leaders that
they will believe and do virtually anything they are told. They are not
going to let up and they are not going away. Bob Altemeyer
http://www.whale.to/b/authoritarian_followers.html

aggressive on behalf of authority

voted Democratic in the last election, recall I am a native American
and have no love for authority or right winger knee jerks. However I
have respect for the property of others, something John "thieving"
Scudmore seems to lack. He is basically un-ethical and lacking any
moral fiber. He is considered by many as a net thief, stealing
content, with no regards of copyright. If he is your neighbor, and
things turn up missing it is most likely John stealing you things.

Are you 100% native american or part, 1/2, 1/4 or whatever?
I know that in Oz the aboriginals are considered native if they are only 1/4 or 1/8th aboriginal (not sure exactly).
I guess that by those standard I could be considered Norwegian, German or English - whichever one you want to use the 1/4 of.
Getting back to John, I don't agree with your views about him being unethical. His website is a resource to find topics that are
related. Notice that he doesn't copy the whole articles and gives references where things can be found on the internet. If a person
is looking for something on a conspircy topic he often has a link to it and related topics and I would think that the authors of
some of these topics wouldn't mind him using the information the way he does.

trust untrustworthy authorities

Were john would like to see himself as an authority but is to lazy
and stupid to produce his own content, so he just steals from where
ever he finds it.

And what topic would you like him to make a website on?
His website is on conspiracy and alternative health. There aren't many original conspiracy websites, mostly they collect information
under different categories.

bullying

John likes to post these types of threads trying to defuse the people
that turn him in for breaking the rules. I produce content on the net
and have authored software, occasionally write a blog, and I sure do
not want common low class thieves stealing my content.

But does he break the rules ...and according to who ...you?
And what sort of content do you produce on the internet? So far all I've seen you do is debunk alternative medicine.
I'm sure your blogs would be gripping stuff but probably put a person to sleep after the first paragraph and from what I've seen of
your understanding of homeopathy, I wouldn't put too much weight in the accuracy of it either.

gullible,

John is not the skeptic and never looks at evidence of even
understand most of what he steals and reposts.

I'm sorry, but skeptic has become a dirty word in this ng ever since you lot like to debunk things you have no understanding of.

moderate to little education

College and I hold several certifications, John is a pig farmer.

severely punitive

That means I do not like thieves and people with low or no ethics.

intolerant, narrow-minded

I spent the last week helping as a volunteer. The people I was
working along side black, brown straight and gay people was well as
several of my fellow native American Brothers. I think we had two
people of Jewish Faith because they took off from sundown Friday
until sunset Saturday.

As a volunteer doing what exactly?

zealous

He means hard working and personally goal oriented.

mean-spirited

Not really. I just do not like people with no respect for other's
property or rights. I also understand I have a low tolerance for
people that are stupid to the point they refuse education of any
sort.

So you're one of those types "who don't suffer fools gladly" and it is your judgement who you consider to be a fool, or stupid, or
uneducated?
You sound a bit tired bob, you're getting cranky. Go and have a sleep, you've overdone it with the volunteer work.

--
Carole
www.conspiracee.com

Bowditch nonthought john[_5_] Kids Health 5 December 2nd 09 09:06 PM
ping Bob Officer Happy Oyster Kids Health 0 August 24th 09 12:56 AM
Babies, Bowditch, Probert, Polevoy - and Dragonsgirl... [email protected] Pregnancy 2 November 20th 06 08:15 PM
ratbags/Bowditch john Kids Health 61 January 26th 06 05:45 AM
Hearing Officer DnABoston Foster Parents 6 July 20th 04 12:44 AM